Taking on radical Islam

May 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The London Free Press

A view of the Islamic Center of America in Dearborn, Michigan is seen in this file image from March 31, 2010.

Comments
1 - 20 of 35 Comments Last updated May 16, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

We need to send them all out of this country,radical or not..Their beliefs are not ours and the quran teaches them to kill infidels,etc..They all need to go to an all muslim nation and mistreat each other.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

'Last weekend I travelled to Dearborn, Michigan ó the largest Arab Muslim community in North America ó to speak at a conference on the issues of honour killing, and about an increasingly intolerant Islamic triumphalism that is emerging in the United States.

The organizers had chosen Dearborn specifically because of the number of Muslims in the area, and because a suspected honour killing had taken place there ó one that the authorities had refused to treat as anything Islamic. Itís typical really; even though itís estimated that 91% of all such murders are committed by Muslims in the name of Islam, we still pretend that such horrors are mainstream domestic violence, committed by all sorts of people from all sorts of backgrounds.

There was massive security at the conference because many in the Muslim world do not appreciate people discussing these issues. In other words, I and the attendees had to be protected in a democracy from thugs who wanted to silence us.

We heard stories from people who had experienced radical Islam first-hand.'

Helpful article.
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Sanaa, Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

that is right tell your countries stop accept muslims anymore because i feel they looking for us [peace]by the way no one want to kill infidels [ you are so expensive ]crazy who think to kill curse be upon any killer except who has right.

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

5

2

2

ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
that is right tell your countries stop accept muslims anymore because i feel they looking for us [peace]by the way no one want to kill infidels [ you are so expensive ]crazy who think to kill curse be upon any killer except who has right.
Fix your religion........fix the source of radicalism within your community. Then get back to us when you're done. Until then your religion makes all Muslims suspect.
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Sanaa, Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

2

Trisha wrote:
<quoted text>
Fix your religion........fix the source of radicalism within your community. Then get back to us when you're done. Until then your religion makes all Muslims suspect.
thanks to ALLAH swa my religion perfect it is fix on peace from GOD by the way the wrong from your county it accept many terrorists from other religion not from islam i do not know what is their religion personaly i do not want enter america or the west except [italy]--peace really i will wait in TV to see you in patronize against muslims there is Arabic proverb say Close the door from which the wind blows and relax.--peace
Patriotic Girl

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Ash-You must not be a very good muslim,your own quran tells you to either force the infidels to change or to use the sword.You might just need to go back to the quran and read it again!!Muslims are to change everyone to islam,the whole world over!! I can not understand why anyone would want to follow this crap!!

“Alea iacta est!”

Since: Oct 06

Oh it's ON!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>thanks to ALLAH swa my religion perfect it is fix on peace from GOD by the way the wrong from your county it accept many terrorists from other religion not from islam i do not know what is their religion personaly i do not want enter america or the west except [italy]--peace really i will wait in TV to see you in patronize against muslims there is Arabic proverb say Close the door from which the wind blows and relax.--peace
Sit by the wayside and close your eyes and ears to the reality that Islam is the source of Muslim radicalism and Muslim terrorism, WE will deal with it even if you will not. And if you so called 'peaceful' Muslims get hurt in the battle that is because YOU did not bother to fix your own faith.
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>thanks to ALLAH swa my religion perfect it is fix on peace from GOD by the way the wrong from your county it accept many terrorists from other religion not from islam i do not know what is their religion personaly i do not want enter america or the west except [italy]--peace really i will wait in TV to see you in patronize against muslims there is Arabic proverb say Close the door from which the wind blows and relax.--peace
Your allah is dead, he is buried in the groung along with mohammed.
Patriotic Girl

Penn, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I can tell,muslim lover that you are married to them because of your exceptional intelligence level which is 10 above an eggplant.All of you have such wonderful use of the language also,you always have to use your bad mouth!! Also,I know you are a muslim because muslims DO NOT marry outside their religion unless they want to change theirs.Muslims are ignorant because they follow a book written by a pervert and criminal..
Patriotic Girl

Penn, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

We are all one,maybe to you, but there are ones of us like Trisha that know better.We want all of you out of our country!!!! Now go!!
Naturally Wired

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>thanks to ALLAH swa my religion perfect it is fix on peace from GOD by the way the wrong from your county it accept many terrorists from other religion not from islam i do not know what is their religion personaly i do not want enter america or the west except [italy]--peace really i will wait in TV to see you in patronize against muslims there is Arabic proverb say Close the door from which the wind blows and relax.--peace
Yes, your religion is perfect alright.

You even have imams now saying saying things like a man can have sex with his wife up to 6 hrs after her death or marriage of a 10 yr old is ok or beating your wife is ok so long as no marks are left on her.

Perfect for weirdos, perverts, wife beaters, and those with very low IQ. Allah be praised.
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Patriotic Girl wrote:
I can tell,muslim lover that you are married to them because of your exceptional intelligence level which is 10 above an eggplant.All of you have such wonderful use of the language also,you always have to use your bad mouth!! Also,I know you are a muslim because muslims DO NOT marry outside their religion unless they want to change theirs.Muslims are ignorant because they follow a book written by a pervert and criminal..
that explain you have no idea about islam who told you muslims DO NOT marry outside their religion unless they want to change theirs islam allowed to me marry from christian or jew there are many muslims their wives from other religion http://islamqa.info/en/ref/21380 [peace]
Patriotic Girl

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 7, 2012
 
Ash I have a quran on my shelf that I have read..I think that the problem is the translation of your language to English,maybe?? Is my quran different than yours?
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Naturally Wired wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, your religion is perfect alright.
You even have imams now saying saying things like a man can have sex with his wife up to 6 hrs after her death or marriage of a 10 yr old is ok or beating your wife is ok so long as no marks are left on her.
Perfect for weirdos, perverts, wife beaters, and those with very low IQ. Allah be praised.
what is this a man can have sex with his wife up to 6 hrs after her death from where this information imam who said that he is insane do not think we take from any imam there are many imams like trash liars here the answer of beat wife http://www.muslimaccess.com/articles/Women/wi...
ashkarlive4ALLAH

Yemen

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Patriotic Girl wrote:
Ash I have a quran on my shelf that I have read..I think that the problem is the translation of your language to English,maybe?? Is my quran different than yours?
may the translation dear please do not take from any website there are many people try to add bad thing to HOLY ISLAM here is good translation http://quran.com/ peace
Patriotic Girl

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 8, 2012
 

Judged:

2

No one tries to add bad things to that nut job of a book..It is crazy enough and I have read enough to know that if intelligent people believe this stuff they are to be pitied..
Old Pom

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>thanks to ALLAH swa my religion perfect it is fix on peace from GOD by the way the wrong from your county it accept many terrorists from other religion not from islam i do not know what is their religion personaly i do not want enter america or the west except [italy]--peace really i will wait in TV to see you in patronize against muslims there is Arabic proverb say Close the door from which the wind blows and relax.--peace
there is Arabic proverb say Close the door from which the wind blows and relax.--peace.

Agree.. Keep them out, deport those who refuse to assimilate.
skeptic

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

ashkarlive4ALLAH wrote:
<quoted text>may the translation dear please do not take from any website there are many people try to add bad thing to HOLY ISLAM here is good translation http://quran.com/ peace
The Holy Bible of God is a better translation.
The Quran lacks knowledge of God and His love.
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Islam teaches to kill "unbelievers" before they find God, which only serves to increase hell, and is therefore in the interests of satan.

God saw to the destruction of evil nations to save the lives of alot of innocent people, now He wants sinners to repent and come to Him.
ISLAM ONLY SERVES SATAN!

God said at the end of the Old Testament and before He delivered his New Covenant:

EZEKIEL 33:11
"Say to them,ĎAs surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I TAKE NO PLEASURE IN THE DEATH OF THE WICKED, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, people of Israel?"
A True Vet

Melvindale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jesus is wrote:
Islam teaches to kill "unbelievers" before they find God, which only serves to increase hell, and is therefore in the interests of satan.
God saw to the destruction of evil nations to save the lives of alot of innocent people, now He wants sinners to repent and come to Him.
ISLAM ONLY SERVES SATAN!
God said at the end of the Old Testament and before He delivered his New Covenant:
EZEKIEL 33:11
"Say to them,ĎAs surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I TAKE NO PLEASURE IN THE DEATH OF THE WICKED, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! Why will you die, people of Israel?"
Thats inspired from the Holy Ghost. WOW,Powerful!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dearborn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Batman v. Superman in Detroit: Downriver city c... Thu reality is a crutch 1
World War II vets from secret operation reunite... Wed Kevin 1
Ecorse -- REMEMBER WHEN .... (Aug '07) Wed Ray Lopez 4,691
Arrest made after assault attempt with knife (Jun '12) Aug 18 just the tip 3
New auto repair shop opens on Plymouth Road (Apr '10) Aug 18 Patti 2
Vacant Service Merchandise building being demol... Aug 13 Steve 2
Flooding info Aug 12 Ecorse Residents 1

Search the Dearborn Forum:
•••
•••
Dearborn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dearborn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dearborn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dearborn News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dearborn
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••