andy

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2008

i just wanted to warn people not to buy from rhino associates. they are a group of vacuums sales people that use sleazy and rude sales techniques. they keep a dry erase board that states lies people use not to buy their overpriced product which includes "can`t afford it " and "i need to talk with my spouse". if you really would like a kirby vacuum then look online its like half the price they want.
emanon313

Dearborn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2009

andy wrote:
i just wanted to warn people not to buy from rhino associates. they are a group of vacuums sales people that use sleazy and rude sales techniques. they keep a dry erase board that states lies people use not to buy their overpriced product which includes "can`t afford it " and "i need to talk with my spouse". if you really would like a kirby vacuum then look online its like half the price they want.
Sounds like you worked for them & it didn't work out...am I right?
Dont Deal wKirby Vacuum

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2010

Judged:

The guy who left the fake 'merchandise undeliverable' card on my porch (I don't answer the door to strangers) had a Green Chevrolet van with license plate CAL 7935. I'm in Dearborn Heights. He banged on my door a few times and rang the bell and then ran into his van and drove halfway up the block.
The card said Rhino/Kirby so I assumed it was a vacuum cleaner salesman or something. What a crappy way to bother people. Is anyone NOT going to be enraged if they actually fell for it and called and there is no delivery-but a salespitch to have carpets cleaned? What a way to lose business Kirby.
Also the card was stained like he spilled his coffee all over it before wedging it in my door.
What Kirby does is put scam job adverts in the newspaper under 'Business Managers Wanted' then they dump everyone who shows up for the job interview into a van and tells them to drop cards on peoples doors. If they get inside your house you have some random dumb person who is basically a day-laborer wandering around your house with a $3000 vacuum cleaner to sell and/or rob your house.
Why would you deal with a company that starts out with a scam/lie on their card?
Kell

Inkster, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

I just had 2 guys pounding on my door loudly I would not answer my door they left the same merchandise card on my door. Do they really think people are that stupid to call them back......I am in Garden City the car they were driving was a beat up white 4 door, there was no way I was answering the door to those 2 sleaze balls. So glad I didn't and did not have to deal with them.
ktfinger

Grosse Pointe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

andy wrote:
I just received this notice on my door. I did not answer but whomever it was was driving a blue voyager mini van. I just wondering I did take my sister's vacuum to a place in St Clair Shores for a tune up. It was a Kirby vacuum, I did leave my name and address, I'm wondering if this repair place gave out my information?
Esha

Pontiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2012

Judged:

Someone left the same card in my door. I wasn't home to see who it was though. I knew it was a scam right off. My name wasn't on the card and I haven't ordered anything...so how could they have merchandise for me. Someone should put their ass in the hall of shame.
Karen

Westland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

I signed up with a kirby they came to my door from Rhino Assocaites. I gave them my information and 2 days later I got my identity stolen. I called to cancel my order for the kirby and the guy said ok he cancelled it. one month later I got a bill stating my account with united consumers was past due. I told the lady I cancelled and she said no one from there let them know that. Now im stuck paying for a 2200.00 vacuum I cant afford.
Lisa

Allegan, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2012

I didn't answer my door either,let my Doberman & 2 Cane Corsos make them
go away.
dealerkfl

Southgate, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

You people are sad sitting here making comments about hardworking Americans trying to make an honest living. The door cards are our way about eye advertising. If you don't like the door cards to simply throw them away there's no need to be rude. It's been this way done this way for 98 years and its worked out pretty well so far.
And by the way nobody just pounds on the door to its an old fashioned thing known as knocking because not every doorbell works .
dealerkfl

Southgate, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

So please back off relax and please don't give us a hard time because we work our behinds off. You are no better than us so please don't think that you are. It's no different than when you're surfing the internet and an advertisement pops up while you're trying to look at a picture. And please quit telling it to get a real job because I guarantee we double most of your salary in a week. Thank you have a nice day. But that's just my opinion I could be wrong oh and by the way if you don't want us to knock on your door getting no soliciting sitting sign already
Kirby Scammers

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone else find it funny that dealkerkfl puts a post about being a hardworking American and asking everyone not to be rude and so on .... only to follow it up with "I guarantee we double most of your salary (salaries) in a week?" Stop leaving misleading crap on people's doors and they'll stop telling you to get a real job. I don't take it personally, but I laugh when you try to stab at someone else's salary.
Heather

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Kirby people only make 100 per week and work 72 hours a week so kirby people are scum and low lives who drink and smoke weed all day I know that for sure.
Heather

Westland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

And the dealer says they are hard working they scam from people that work hard with real jobs. They dont tell you their distributor pays $300. For the kirby then the sales reps sale them door to door for $2400. That is a scam im sorry to inform you that dealerkfl. Stop scamming people and charge 300. For the kirby.
Love my Kirby

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I ended up giving my card away to a friend because she needs bags as well as I do. I love my Kirby vacuum, and I need bags for it. Wish I could afford to purchase a brand new Kirby from these guys, they work awfully hard every day. Door to door sales is a very tough job. Instead of bashing these folks, thank God they are working and trying to earn a living instead of being low-life thieving and/or drug dealing scum! At least they are working, so support them if you can. If not at least be polite when they come to the door. They're trying to make a living just like every decent American.

They work harder than some for what they get paid, and they can get paid pretty good if they run into the right people.

Ummm..........miss heather, you are about as sharp as a stone washed up on the beach. If the distributor charges $300.00, don't you think they aught to sell the thing for MORE than $300.00 so they can earn some money? How are they going to pay their workers, pay the business taxes, property taxes, lights, gas, insurance if they sell the thing at cost? Don't know what you got against these hardworking folk, you must work for rainbow or something huh? Or are you just a welfare queen sitting on your duff all day and angry they disturbed your malt liquor time when they knocked your door. Maybe you worked for them and got busted for smoking weed and drinking and trying to sell yourself instead of the Kirby so they fired you.
heather

Westland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

excuse me my cousin has a police report where one of them raped her in the van after drugging her with ectasy in 2009. Mr. Sam the owner is on cocaine. I know the neighbor behind the office in Wayne who has called police several times on busting them in the office there for drinking. I know someone that works at kirby factory who told me what they pay for kirby
My friend got a kirby for $600 from Nick the sales rep in wayne. I dont get welfare thank you I earn my money I work for Macomb county sheriff dept thank you.
Doorknockingfool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Leave one more piece of crap on my door I will come up there shove you through the door with the card that real door knocking
kriby

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

the guy who lives there is azz. he parks people in all the time. not his parking lot mind you, but if you park near the wall he blocks you in so tight you can't get in your vehicle. probably lying about them drinking in the lot. police patrol pretty good there in wayne.

sorry that happened to the girl. not kirby fault. unfortunately crap like that happens all the time in all walks of life. people with good jobs do that sort of thing. sad anyone would stoop to that level to hurt someone. my heart goes out to her.
FedUpWithScammer s

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

There so called salesperson came to my door, and banged on my door for several minutes. I, too, do not answer the door for people I don't know. I found the above mentioned card in my door after they left, and suspected it was a scam from the start.
If they ever show up again, I am calling the police.

Get a Kirby through a reputable dealer, if you are set on getting that brand.
FedUpWithScammer s

Allen Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

One further note: this just happened today, March 4th, so beware, Downriver residents.
eyeonu

Fraser, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

I just had someone knocking on my door, stood on porch for several minutes. New house, single mom, definately spooked me. This is March 25,2013 in Roseville

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Dearborn Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dearborn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance