First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bizness man101

Red Oak, TX

#1 Sep 2, 2013
I will b in De Witt for work this week, from google it looks as if there's not much to do!:(,.. plz tell me I'm wrong!
Uhhh

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Sep 2, 2013
No you read right. This town is dead
travel agent

Little Rock, AR

#3 Sep 2, 2013
bizness man101 wrote:
I will b in De Witt for work this week, from google it looks as if there's not much to do!:(,.. plz tell me I'm wrong!
I would be glad to help you plan an itinerary for your stay in Dewitt! The finest accommodations await you at the Sahara Motel where you can observe some of the locals in their natural habitat right next door at some of the finest meth labs in the city. You can dine at 1/4th star restaurants like the food bar at the piggy wiggly! And as for entertainment....well you can catch an invigorating cat fight at the local bar almost any night of the week. And to up the intensity, they fight toothless and shoeless!! Welcome to our town! Enjoy!!
mayor

United States

#4 Sep 2, 2013
Well said my friend well said
travel agent

Little Rock, AR

#5 Sep 2, 2013
mayor wrote:
Well said my friend well said
Ahh I do what I can...
Hahahaha

Little Rock, AR

#6 Sep 3, 2013
Love your humor but I think your talent is being wasted. You could make money off that in the right place.
jim tom

United States

#7 Sep 3, 2013
travel agent wrote:
<quoted text>I would be glad to help you plan an itinerary for your stay in Dewitt! The finest accommodations await you at the Sahara Motel where you can observe some of the locals in their natural habitat right next door at some of the finest meth labs in the city. You can dine at 1/4th star restaurants like the food bar at the piggy wiggly! And as for entertainment....well you can catch an invigorating cat fight at the local bar almost any night of the week. And to up the intensity, they fight toothless and shoeless!! Welcome to our town! Enjoy!!
So what ur saying is y'all have a hell of a town ???
Pollywog

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Sep 3, 2013
jim tom wrote:
<quoted text>
So what ur saying is y'all have a hell of a town ???
. Yes it really is a nice place. But mostly just Dregs and druggies post here.
travel agent

Little Rock, AR

#9 Sep 3, 2013
jim tom wrote:
<quoted text>So what ur saying is y'all have a hell of a town ???
To be exact it's the town in the ninth level of hell.
jim tom

United States

#10 Sep 3, 2013
travel agent wrote:
<quoted text>To be exact it's the town in the ninth level of hell.
Sounds like a great place to live
travel agent

Little Rock, AR

#11 Sep 3, 2013
jim tom wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a great place to live
Yes but it has gotten SO touristy...the wait at the tobacco outlet has gotten RIDICULOUS!!
jim tom

United States

#12 Sep 3, 2013
travel agent wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but it has gotten SO touristy...the wait at the tobacco outlet has gotten RIDICULOUS!!
Do they have any place that serves fish sticks ??
travel agent

Little Rock, AR

#13 Sep 3, 2013
jim tom wrote:
<quoted text>Do they have any place that serves fish sticks ??
The finest sticks of fish are served at that cozy little meth lab right on the edge of town. A great date spot!
jim tom

United States

#14 Sep 3, 2013
travel agent wrote:
<quoted text>The finest sticks of fish are served at that cozy little meth lab right on the edge of town. A great date spot!
Maybe I ride my red three wheeler over and try it out .
WILLIE JAMES HUFF

Fayetteville, AR

#15 Sep 3, 2013
SUMONE SIT ON MY FACE
yall is funny

Bald Knob, AR

#16 Sep 4, 2013
Apparently DeWitt is full of Meth Head, Hoes, and comedians!!!
Cotton mouth

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Sep 4, 2013
jim tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I ride my red three wheeler over and try it out .
hey we should hook up And ride, i got a yellow three wheeler. We could pull up at the square and go budn budn budn. Itd be great.
travel agent

Little Rock, AR

#18 Sep 4, 2013
yall is funny wrote:
Apparently DeWitt is full of Meth Head, Hoes, and comedians!!!
And don't forget the extra special meth headed ho comedians!
WHYoWHYruCRAZY

Cabot, AR

#19 Sep 4, 2013
Well I tell you what, It therefor be established on this dAy September, 3, 2013 that the town of DeWitt AR. be declared a independent union of north and south Methansas and that the liberty of nightly tweaking without prejudice of any other adjoining counties. If A. you have more than 2 teeth B. you have never had sexual relations with mother and daughter while the brother films C. You do not have 3 baby mothers or more and accused of more D. U do not have at least 1 jail house tattoos, E. U have never worked at Adams. You must exit this new union of Methansas and not doing so will result in a Union of tweakers taking your mobile home apart looking for alluminum foil and copper.

Signed Today
Meth Manufacture of Lower Arkansas..
ummmm

United States

#20 Sep 4, 2013
WHYoWHYruCRAZY wrote:
Well I tell you what, It therefor be established on this dAy September, 3, 2013 that the town of DeWitt AR. be declared a independent union of north and south Methansas and that the liberty of nightly tweaking without prejudice of any other adjoining counties. If A. you have more than 2 teeth B. you have never had sexual relations with mother and daughter while the brother films C. You do not have 3 baby mothers or more and accused of more D. U do not have at least 1 jail house tattoos, E. U have never worked at Adams. You must exit this new union of Methansas and not doing so will result in a Union of tweakers taking your mobile home apart looking for alluminum foil and copper.

Signed Today
Meth Manufacture of Lower Arkansas..
Isn't today the 4th?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

De Witt Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lets play drop a word add a word (Feb '13) 5 hr guest 1,483
Laci Harris 15 hr sweet caroline 6
where is Paul eason ???? Sat Big one 8
Bill Paxton Dec 19 Sonic 8
R.I.P. Jim Tom (Sep '13) Dec 16 tony0220 40
skylan Guynes (Feb '14) Dec 15 uh huh 4
Meat and Greet Dec 15 wowzini 4
De Witt Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

De Witt People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

De Witt News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in De Witt

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:37 pm PST

NFL 4:37PM
Odell Beckham stars again as Giants beat up Rams
Yahoo! Sports 4:46 PM
Rookie Beckham leads Giants past Rams 37-27
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
NBC Sports 6:42 PM
St. Louis Rams lose 37-27 to Giants at home - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win