Next Last
dayton tn

Ringgold, GA

#1 Jan 20, 2013
did he overdose tonight?
Hmm

Athens, TN

#2 Jan 21, 2013
I hope not! Pug might be a little trouble maker, but hes still a pretty good guy..
who cares

Georgetown, TN

#3 Jan 21, 2013
he needs to leave the drugs alone he is looking pretty bad
gas monkey

Sale Creek, TN

#4 Jan 21, 2013
he sucked a big one then choked to death
Wow

Georgetown, TN

#5 Jan 21, 2013
i know alot of people goes in and out for drugs next he will be locked up ike is bro.
ronnie

Dayton, TN

#6 Jan 21, 2013
who?
Wow

Georgetown, TN

#7 Jan 21, 2013
allen hall
crazy

Soddy Daisy, TN

#9 Mar 8, 2013
i aint seen him in some years i got away from dayton put i miss his crazy self but don't sound like he doing to good but i see noone has said how he was or if this was true would love to find out ....
I care

Cleveland, TN

#10 Mar 9, 2013
I dont know who is saying this bull shit!! But it better stop!Pug is a good boy and has had A hard life just like everbody on here runing there lips!All becouse u dont like him or thank he he doing drugs so what why dont u look at or self and worrie bout what or doing!RITE THANK BOUT IT!!!!!!!
crazy

Soddy Daisy, TN

#12 Mar 11, 2013
I was just wondering how he is doing i seen this and noticed noone said for sure he had or he hadn't ODed ... He was my buddy for years hope he is okay he always was a crazy ass
hahaha

Chattanooga, TN

#13 Mar 11, 2013
I care wrote:
I dont know who is saying this bull shit!! But it better stop!Pug is a good boy and has had A hard life just like everbody on here runing there lips!All becouse u dont like him or thank he he doing drugs so what why dont u look at or self and worrie bout what or doing!RITE THANK BOUT IT!!!!!!!
pug is a drug dealer and he even looks like shit so an a gf beater. this aint bull shit its the truth bahahhaha
Close Relative

Soddy Daisy, TN

#14 Mar 25, 2013
If anyone truly knew what a hard life Pug and his brother had growing up you would think twice before you go spouting off your mouth about something you don't know. HE IS A GOOD KID!! Better than most trash I know in Dayton!! I DO KNOW that whoever the bitch was that ran him over and left him for dead, WILL GET CAUGHT AND PROSICUTED!! Fighting for his life now in ICU. Believe it or not this young man DOES have people that love him and is praying for him. HIS GOD will heal him, come out of this a stronger person for it and the woman will rot in the pen! No day goes without paybacks!! PRAYING FOR YOU ALLEN, WE LOVE YOU SON!
Close Relative

Soddy Daisy, TN

#15 Mar 25, 2013
IF AYONE KNOWS THE WOMAN, GIRL, BITCH THAT RAN HIM OVER, BROKE BOTH HIS LEGS, HAS INTERNAL BLEEDING....IF YOU KNOW HER WHERE ABOUTS...PLEASE FOR GOD SAKES NOTIFY THE DAYTON PLOICE DEPARTMENT! SOMEONE HAS TO TAKE UP FOR THIS GUY! SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HIS SO CALLED GIRLFRIEND. PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP HIM BY REPORTING HER, PLEASE HAVE A HEART AND TURN HER IN. SHE LITERALLY LEFT HIM FOR DEAD. THIS HAPPENED THE MORNING OF SUNDAY MARCH 24TH. HE SPENT 12 HOURS IN SURGERY, BOTH LEGS BROKEN AND NOW HAS RODS IN PLACE OF BONES. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM...HE NEEDS ALL HE CAN GET. GOD BE WITH ALLEN HALL. "BY YOUR STRIPES, ALLEN IS HEALED". BY FAITH, WE BELIEVE.
wow

Ringgold, GA

#16 Mar 26, 2013
whats his gf name ?
Close Relative

Soddy Daisy, TN

#17 Mar 26, 2013
Wish I knew, I can ask John he should know or possibly Johnathan.

Thanks for asking!
Close Relative

Soddy Daisy, TN

#18 Mar 26, 2013
I just found out her name is Tonya...don't know a last name but works at Hardies in Dayton. This was an attempted Murder. She will pay, he has a family that loves him and we'll see to it that the proper authorities are notified! We do have people in places this woman wish we never knew! Nothing underhanded about having people in the Judicial System!
suburban employee

Bellevue, WA

#19 Mar 26, 2013
Close Relative wrote:
I just found out her name is Tonya...don't know a last name but works at Hardies in Dayton. This was an attempted Murder. She will pay, he has a family that loves him and we'll see to it that the proper authorities are notified! We do have people in places this woman wish we never knew! Nothing underhanded about having people in the Judicial System!
last name is shutte.think thats the way u spell it. shes a syco
wow

Ringgold, GA

#20 Mar 26, 2013
does he have blond hair an has older kids
wow

Ringgold, GA

#21 Mar 26, 2013
tonya sisco
lollollol20754

Knoxville, TN

#22 Mar 26, 2013
No tonya does not have blonde and he only has one little boy that is 2 and and no one knows what does on behind closed doors and he hits her all the time hell maybe she was just taken up for herself because pug rrally crazy his self and all he does is use the needle but he didn't deserve what a guy but maybe she was just standing up for herself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I know who the b***h is spreading it 9 min overit 3
International Automotive Components to Expand D... (Dec '12) 49 min cell 3 worker 10
Bridget Fuentes!!!! 9 hr Weird 7
Chris Harris 16 hr Keith 2
Liquor by the drink (Jul '10) 17 hr npc 117
Do you think Wal-mart treats their employees fa... (Jan '11) Tue Pope Francis 19
new BBQ place on dayton mtn Mon Pope Francis 18
Dayton Dating
Find my Match

Dayton Jobs

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dayton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dayton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]