Comments
141 - 160 of 166 Comments Last updated Jul 3, 2014
kid

Hixson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
May 25, 2012
 
Thats rhea county for ya wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured you would have spent your day bitching so much at work and with your family that you would be to tired to get on here and complain, groan, and bitch. I declare you .....hold the drumroll........Bitch of Rhea County. You deserve a crown. LOL.
Are you a young kid? Sure sounds like it. LOL
Rhea County

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
May 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

kid wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a young kid? Sure sounds like it. LOL
Not really. Just someone who don't take crap from anyone.
BULL CRAP

Hixson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
May 26, 2012
 
Rhea County wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. Just someone who don't take crap from anyone.
What do you mean you don't take any crap from anyone,you are so full of crap, that the crap spews out of your mouth instead of your azz!
Christian

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
May 26, 2012
 
BULL CRAP wrote:
<quoted text>What do you mean you don't take any crap from anyone,you are so full of crap, that the crap spews out of your mouth instead of your azz!
Oh I'm full of crap. Really. Well at least crap can come out of your body, STDS cants (you know, the kinds of diseases you have in your body). Unlike you, I haven't had a million d***s in my mouth. Scary to even think what's been put in your mouth and body. Id rather be full of crap, than STDs. You know you might want to think about going to a gynecologist or some kind of doctor to be treated for all those sexually transmitted diseases you probably have.
BULL CRAP

Hixson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
May 26, 2012
 
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm full of crap. Really. Well at least crap can come out of your body, STDS cants (you know, the kinds of diseases you have in your body). Unlike you, I haven't had a million d***s in my mouth. Scary to even think what's been put in your mouth and body. Id rather be full of crap, than STDs. You know you might want to think about going to a gynecologist or some kind of doctor to be treated for all those sexually transmitted diseases you probably have.
More bull crap!I'm glad i don't have to be around in person or i would have to tie a block around your ankle and throw you in a lake somewhere so i wouldn't have to here all the bull crap from you on a daily basis!
too funny

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
May 26, 2012
 
BULL CRAP wrote:
<quoted text>More bull crap!I'm glad i don't have to be around in person or i would have to tie a block around your ankle and throw you in a lake somewhere so i wouldn't have to here all the bull crap from you on a daily basis!
Sure. Okay. So you would commit homicide for a few insults. Enjoy your freedom now cause your probably going to spend the rest of your life in jail making comments like that. Id be careful how I word things if I were you. If I knew you, Id be pressing charges, so if I were I wouldn't put your real name on here. I might have been a little malicious with my words, but I didn't exactly make any kind of death threats.
too funny

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
May 26, 2012
 
BULL CRAP wrote:
<quoted text>More bull crap!I'm glad i don't have to be around in person or i would have to tie a block around your ankle and throw you in a lake somewhere so i wouldn't have to here all the bull crap from you on a daily basis!
That sounds like the plot from cabin by the lake. Yeah I've seen that movie too. Of course, I've never been influenced by that movie and actual threaten to do things to people in real life that were done to the fictional characters in that movie. My advice to you is to get help because you need it. I feel sorry for anyone you come in contact with. Do you threaten people that look at you wrong too?
yuck

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Jun 10, 2013
 
Been taking my pets there for three years. Vets have always been great. Office staff....eight times out of ten I feel unwanted, belittled, and ignored. I'd love to take my pets somewhere else, but the only other place nearby is not in my budget. I was just at North Rhea today, and as soon as I walked in I accidentally stepped in a huge puddle of dog pee. I reported it, but no one ever offered to clean it up. It was still there when I left. The woman at the desk made me feel stupid, honestly the list could go on and on. I hate confrontations...I think these people should be reported, because I'm sure they lose business because of such a rude staff. Maybe I can muster up the courage to report them. If enough people do, maybe something will change for the positive.
seriously

Jonesville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Jul 1, 2013
 
I would personally say that you should do her job for a day! I would be angry too, if I didn't understand what she has to deal with. Matt Saches is one of the best vets that I have ever met. He cares about all of your animals. Be it a horse, a dog, and so on. Why do you care what someone says to you at the desk? I have personally watched her deal with the "special" of this town that only wants to come to the cheaper vet. If you don't like it.....go somewhere else! Dr. Saches has a heart of gold and shouldn't have to deal with you anyway. OH....and if you have large animals....he does house calls...#gosomewhereelse!
bull

Lolita, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Jul 1, 2013
 
Matt Saches is a worthless wast of air. Just wait till you have a horse down in the middle of the night and he is on call and never looks at his pager and you lose a 10,000 horse. I hope his guts turn inside out and he rots to death.
well

Hixson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Jul 3, 2013
 
bull wrote:
Matt Saches is a worthless wast of air. Just wait till you have a horse down in the middle of the night and he is on call and never looks at his pager and you lose a 10,000 horse. I hope his guts turn inside out and he rots to death.
Well maybe he was sleeping! Well maybe you should have pick the phone book up and called somebody else? Well maybe you really didn't care too much about your horse to do that? Well maybe your just a big fat liar? I bet that's what your horse doing now is rotting!
bull

Lolita, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Jul 9, 2013
 
you just need to shut the f*$& up and go f&*# your self the whole point of being on call is u are to ancer ur f*$king pages how would you like for your house to burn and the fire fighters on call to be sleeping. so just shut the f*&* up and go F$## you sister
well

Reliance, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Jul 9, 2013
 
bull wrote:
you just need to shut the f*$& up and go f&*# your self the whole point of being on call is u are to ancer ur f*$king pages how would you like for your house to burn and the fire fighters on call to be sleeping. so just shut the f*&* up and go F$## you sister
Now are we angry? GOOD!!
I agree

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Jul 11, 2013
 
Matt Sachs is a great vet. His staff, not so much. I like a total of two people in that office besides him and that is Mona the vet tech and a lady with long blond hair that works at the desk. Not the shorter one, the taller one, if she's still there. The hateful one mentioned here is the red head with the mullet and wears way too much makeup that doesn't even match her skin. I don't think I've ever met such a miserable human being. The BEST vet in town is Dr Ashley Eisenback. She opened her own clinic in downtown Dayton and she is one of the nicest people I have ever met and her office staff is great too. She really listens to you and cares about your animals.

Since: Oct 13

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
Dec 7, 2013
 
That lady with the red hair COULD be more personable, I agree, but she will even smile if you take the time to be friendly. My cat is on a special diet that is very expensive. The last time I was there, the lady looked around and found a $5 coupon to help with the cost. She didn't have to but she did and I appreciated it. As for the vet and the rest of the staff, I couldn't be more satisfied.
lamb

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167
Dec 7, 2013
 
It's where puppies go to die!:D
woof

Davidson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168
Dec 7, 2013
 
I agree wrote:
Matt Sachs is a great vet. His staff, not so much. I like a total of two people in that office besides him and that is Mona the vet tech and a lady with long blond hair that works at the desk. Not the shorter one, the taller one, if she's still there. The hateful one mentioned here is the red head with the mullet and wears way too much makeup that doesn't even match her skin. I don't think I've ever met such a miserable human being. The BEST vet in town is Dr Ashley Eisenback. She opened her own clinic in downtown Dayton and she is one of the nicest people I have ever met and her office staff is great too. She really listens to you and cares about your animals.
there is really nobody there with a decent personality. I have been totally ignored by the front desk women cause they never get in any hurry to help their customers. I have also been there when they are chit chatting with people while the phone rings off the hook. Very unprofessional! South rhea too expensive so we have had no choice but to go there. I will try the new vet tho, a friendly staff does make a difference.
sadie

Pelham, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169
Dec 8, 2013
 
i have been to both places and both are good. north rhea is way less expesive and treats large animals too. they even let me bring my goat into the office so i wouldnt have to pay for a farm call and dont do unnessasary tests and procedures. thank you doc Taylor
fed up

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170
Dec 9, 2013
 
I agree wrote:
Matt Sachs is a great vet. His staff, not so much. I like a total of two people in that office besides him and that is Mona the vet tech and a lady with long blond hair that works at the desk. Not the shorter one, the taller one, if she's still there. The hateful one mentioned here is the red head with the mullet and wears way too much makeup that doesn't even match her skin. I don't think I've ever met such a miserable human being. The BEST vet in town is Dr Ashley Eisenback. She opened her own clinic in downtown Dayton and she is one of the nicest people I have ever met and her office staff is great too. She really listens to you and cares about your animals.
Where is the new place?
SO SAD

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171
Dec 27, 2013
 
seriously wrote:
I would personally say that you should do her job for a day! I would be angry too, if I didn't understand what she has to deal with. Matt Saches is one of the best vets that I have ever met. He cares about all of your animals. Be it a horse, a dog, and so on. Why do you care what someone says to you at the desk? I have personally watched her deal with the "special" of this town that only wants to come to the cheaper vet. If you don't like it.....go somewhere else! Dr. Saches has a heart of gold and shouldn't have to deal with you anyway. OH....and if you have large animals....he does house calls...#gosomewhereelse!
OKAY, FIRST OF ALL, WE ALL HAVE BAD DAYS AND I AM SURE SHE GETS SOME RUDE CUSTOMER BUT THAT IS PART OF HER JOB, DEALING WITH THE PUBLIC. I HAVE BAD DAYS TO, BUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND HER IS, WHEN I AM HAVING A BAD DAY, I DO NOT TAKE IT OUT ON CUSTOMERS OR ANYONE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, SHE DOES. THAT IS DISRESPECTFUL AND BAD FOR BUSINESS. HOW WOULD SHE LIKE IT IF SOMEONE AND EVERYONE THAT WAS HAVING A BAD DAY WERE ALWAYS HATEFUL TO HER?!
SHE NEEDS TO PUT HERSELF IN OTHER PEOPLE SHOES. NO DISRESPECT, BUT IT IS NOT ANYONE ELSES FAULT WHEN I HAVE A BAD DAY, AND IT IS NOT MY FAULT WHEN SHE HAS A BAD DAY, AND IT IS ALSO NOT MY FAULT WHAT PROBLEMS SHE HAS IN HER LIFE. SHE NEEDS TO DEAL WITH THEM IN A MATURE, RESPONSIBLE, RESPECTFULL MANNER LIKE AN ADULT WOULD. BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM PEOPLE WHO WERE NOT RAISED UP LIKE THAT AND DID NOT COME FROM LOVING, RESPECTFULL FAMILIES.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dayton Discussions

Search the Dayton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min WTSenior 144,438
wbn 2 hr Truth 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr TheRealZeke 9,245
Casey 3 hr Crazy 8
Men 9 hr visitor 36
Rhea Co. Sheriff's Office says its jail is dang... 10 hr true that 9
bimbos layzboy hirees 11 hr true that 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dayton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dayton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dayton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••