Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

oh god!! not another "worst of" topics. can we be a little more creative?? some people never have anything nice to say. Are you one of these misery love company downer type people?? how bout a topic that just asks "whos miserable and wants everyone else to be miserable too"?? how about a topic that asks "whos happy and wants everyone else to be happy"??
Mr N

Sale Creek, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

La-Z-Boy enough said.
agreed

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Yes, Lazboy is a sucky place to work. Lowe's too!
hmmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Goodmans
esquared

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Judged:

Some people wouldn't work in a pie factory!
Quit then

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

If you don't like where you work then quit, and find you another job.
WHAT

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

IAC
New2this

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Judged:

Why is iac so bad?heard they have great supervisors there
I did

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

La-z-Boy is the worst, and Quit then I didn't have to they sold us out when they sent our jobs to Mexico.
Land Of The Free

Chattanooga, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

Judged:

Our sorry government is what has SOLD us out! They are the cause of businesses having to leave the Country to be able to barely survive! Our own stupid liberal attitude as a whole country has ruined us! We need to keep our money, that we don't have by the way, at home for our own hurting populace. People that have money to donate to causes can do so at their own pleasure. WE SHOULD NOT be borrowing money to give to these people who hate us. GET OUR BOYS HOME FROM ARAB SOIL and let them fight their own never ending war. Make our boys strong at home and use our dollars to defend AMERICA!!!!
jim

Sale Creek, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Lowe's
la-z-boy ali

Faith, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

La-z-boy is worse than any other I can think of. I do need a job that's why I don't quit. If your taking up for it your a supervisor or management. Or blowing them
oh my

Summerville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

la-z-boy ali wrote:
La-z-boy is worse than any other I can think of. I do need a job that's why I don't quit. If your taking up for it your a supervisor or management. Or blowing them
You say you need a job? What nice things you've said for this job you need. Sure hope you keep it in todays economy!
be glad

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Judged:

I know good friends that would love to have one of those jobs some of you say you hate. Unless many of you have been in a coma, we can't sustain 10 more years of this. If things do not change I will do as the rich are already doing, they are cashing out and getting out ahead. I am not rich but made solid choices to not be poor either.
In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed man is King.
next time

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

next presidential election vote Donald Trump!!!!!!!! get Obama OUT!!!!!
the best thing to do

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Is get away from dayton to work. I go to chattanooga and work there because I cant stand the Dayton way. I cant live off of 9 bucks an hour. I can go to chattanooga and make 16 and plenty of overtime. Screw Dayton and their 9 bucks an hour.
Just saying

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

Judged:

The worst place to work is for Theresa Browder DDS. The other workers are great but Dr. Browder feels the need to belittle her staff so she can feel better about herself, it's really pathetic if you ask me. She gets on such a high when talks down to them. She must really have self esteem problems to need to do this. But hey Theresa, what comes around goes around. You got a lot coming your way.
everywhere

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

So far layzboy, goodman, iac, lowes, some dr office, i guess for some people the only good place to work is sitting at home taking taxpayer $
ziggy

Dayton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Tencate is the worse that I know of. Employess that have been there for several years are disregarded as being a liability... If supervisor's do not like you, you are history. Sad but true. I have heard of employees being there for 30 years plus and being sent out the door, also employess close to 15 years let go just because a supervisor didnt like them...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Kristen at the Goodwill store in Dayton TN? 19 min Taken 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 20 min Mississippi gurl 145,436
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr Mike Seibers 9,309
Husband won't find out if you keep your mouth shut 5 hr Garbage Can Soup ... 24
how are the roads of rhea county (Jan '11) 11 hr don 15
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr Leroy 8,611
Protitutes of Rhea County (Oct '12) Tue jim 25
•••
•••
•••

Dayton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••