CBO: Food Stamp Rolls Explode By 70%

Posted in the Dayton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Avenger

Hamilton, OH

#1 Apr 20, 2012
This is our President's legacy; most in history!
How many are yours

Loveland, OH

#2 Apr 20, 2012
Avenger wrote:
This is our President's legacy; most in history!
How many times did you sign up?
The New Cool Warrior

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Apr 20, 2012
It is insensitive and rude to deny poor people free food, or ask them for proof or IDs, you see; when they can whine up and line up and get if for free. Some of them could and would work if they were only able, to get off their fat asses and stay away from the dinner table, since being obese almost makes them disabled.
Avenger

Amelia, OH

#4 Apr 21, 2012
There is a lot of fraud in food stamps and in our area. And is Michelle monitoring the food they buy?
Hugo Tohell

Loveland, OH

#5 Apr 21, 2012
Avenger wrote:
There is a lot of fraud in food stamps and in our area. And is Michelle monitoring the food they buy?
If that's the case, your donuts will be banned!
smarter than repubs

Columbus, OH

#6 Apr 21, 2012
stop complaining. help one another. greedy repubs=defeat in november.
Ben Lurkin-The Real One

Dayton, OH

#7 Apr 21, 2012
smarter than repubs wrote:
stop complaining. help one another. greedy repubs=defeat in november.
More addled guesses.
The New Cool Warrior

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Apr 21, 2012
If you got you a bastard/brat brood, you can gets 'em free food! You can always lie and apply and try and get by, with or without a responsible or baby-daddy guy.
Avenger

Hamilton, OH

#9 Apr 22, 2012
Those moochers sure milk the system. I know one of them that gets section 8 housing while driving a fairly new Cadillac Escalade.
repubs lie

Columbus, OH

#10 Apr 22, 2012
repubs never work.
The Duke of Hazard

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Apr 22, 2012
It ain't hate, and it'd be a great way to lose weight, if Obama mamas would give Monica jobs in or out of bars, cars and beds; and thereby eat free protien, if you know and blow what I mean, like BJB did with that pudgy porker before the Hildabeast became a New Yorker.
Ben Lurkin-The Real One

Dayton, OH

#13 Apr 22, 2012
repubs lie wrote:
repubs never work.
Republicans are the people working and paying taxes. You ought to be on your knees before them with gratitude. Without Republicans there would be no welfare, Social Security, Medicare or Medicaid.
There would be no weather service, no health care providers, no computers, no programers.
Every time I hear some union nut claim the Republicans want to destroy the middle class I nearly choke on my coffee. Why?
The Republicans ARE the middle class. Union members are only 13% of the population and some of them are not loyal Democrats.
sick self casting

Loveland, OH

#14 Apr 22, 2012
Avenger wrote:
Those moochers sure milk the system. I know one of them that gets section 8 housing while driving a fairly new Cadillac Escalade.
YOU!
Avenger

Mason, OH

#15 Apr 23, 2012
Good one Ben!
Ben Lurkin-The Real One

Dayton, OH

#16 Apr 23, 2012
Avenger wrote:
Good one Ben!
There is a house on Lower Bellbrook Rd. on the edge of Xenia that boasts a large handmade sign in front. The sign proclaims that the Republicans want to destroy the middle class.
Why? What would they gain? Nothing! The middle class is the Republican voter base! Does this guy think the residents of all the area's suburbs vote for Democrats? Or does he think they all earn more than $250,000 and qualify as "rich"?
What I wonder about the most is why union members never ask themselves why non-union members obviously make more money without the union? What is so grand about a 20 cent per hour raise when the non-union guy gets a raise of $200 per month? How smart is that?

Here's another good one. Even though the city of Dayton is run entirely by Democrats, the rumors are flying that the city is trying to bust the union.
Go figure.
The Old Cold Warrior

Portsmouth, OH

#17 Apr 23, 2012
Ya want me tah feed ya, well I get tah breed ya.
Capt R

AOL

#18 Sep 5, 2012
Now Obama has the most food stamps in history. Will he bring this up and the 16 trillion dollar debt; over 5 trillion on his watch?
Dennis and Brenda

El Monte, CA

#20 Sep 5, 2012
Captain R contributes nothing to this thread or society
Capt R

AOL

#21 Sep 5, 2012
And Obama gasoline $3.89 a gallon and when he got in office it was $1.84 a gallon. Thanks you for your no drill for oil policy and wanting to do away with oil and coal for your failed solar energy and other alternative fuels. Where is biofuel? Also people are irate that the corn prices have gone out of sign due to ethanol fuel requirements.
Capt R

AOL

#22 Sep 5, 2012
Thank you, correction!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dayton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Judith Feinberg 19,478
pants up, don't loot! 11 hr The New Cool Warrior 2
It was fun, seeing MSNBC's Chrissy the Sissy Ha... 11 hr The Hack Checker 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 16 hr hypocrites and liars 31,415
Sheela Angel in East Dayton 16 hr Fact 2
I aint black an' I ain't on crack... Mon The Duke of Hazard 1
Is anyone related to frank price Mon R D price 1
Dayton Dating
Find my Match

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dayton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dayton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:13PM
Can Browns Survive Without Gipson?
NBC Sports12:24 PM
Dolphins bring back cornerback R.J. Stanford
NBC Sports12:49 PM
Bengals kicker Nugent perfect since overtime miss - NBC Sports
ESPN12:58 PM
Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?