Comments
21 - 39 of 39 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BenLurkin

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Mar 3, 2012
 
rush limburger wrote:
thank bush and repub congress for high prices. they own every company.
Bush is not a business owner and most of the people in Congress, of both parties aren't either. They are all attorney's.
A quick internet search will show that many many companies are owned by Democrats.
Government policies can and do drive up prices, as is happening now with gasoline. Obama has taken actions that have reduced the supply while the middle east is under the threat of war. That caused the price to soar.
warped

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Mar 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

wrong again ben. the high gas prices are cuased by oil companies who are owned by repubs who don't wnat obama to win in november. greedy, uncaring repubs ruin this country. dems are trying to save it. you ben are the cause of all that is wrong with America.
BenLurkin

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 3, 2012
 
warped wrote:
wrong again ben. the high gas prices are cuased by oil companies who are owned by repubs who don't wnat obama to win in november. greedy, uncaring repubs ruin this country. dems are trying to save it. you ben are the cause of all that is wrong with America.
Again you prove my point.
You insist the Republicans are greedily raising oil prices out of pure evil and deny that the laws of economics are at work.
You blame Republicans and deny that Obama created the problem by reducing our ability to drill for our own oil which would bring prices down.
The Republicans do not control the futures markets or the commodities markets. Those are international, btw. One of the biggest oilmen in the world is George Soros, who tells Obama what to do. He's a Democrat.
And now I am solely responsible for all that is wrong with this country, even as I patiently explain to you how the market works so you can understand it better. All without calling you any names, too!
Your blind insistence that only the Republicns are at fault, and only the Republicans are evil is hatred. Pure and simple.
David

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 3, 2012
 
VOTE DEMOCRAT AND TURN OFF RUSH

Who is the real SLUT?

Words, straight from Rush Limbaugh’s mouth, it would be adequate pay back for him to see Sandra Fluke’s sex performance. Evidently he would achieve much pleasure from it. Who’s the SLUT?

Addressing Rush Limbaugh’s many loyal female listeners, and the male listeners who have wives, daughters or girl friends, if any female has accepted contraceptives or is for receiving them without direct payment, you are all by Rush Limbaugh’s authority sluts and ( xxx ).

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 3, 2012
 
rush limburger wrote:
thank bush and repub congress for high prices. they own every company.
How ignorant is that statement. Do you vote? Let me guess, you're the Obama voter that said "Obama... he goin' do the thug thizzle"...

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 3, 2012
 
Ohio... not that far removed from Davenport:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 3, 2012
 
How the democrats created the financial crisis:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news...
Conservative 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 4, 2012
 
I used to think Carter was the worse Pres since Hoover but Obama has him beat. 4 more Obama years will destroy America.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 4, 2012
 
Conservative 2 wrote:
I used to think Carter was the worse Pres since Hoover but Obama has him beat. 4 more Obama years will destroy America.
Just read a great book by a group of economists who actually predicted the burst of the housing bubble in this country. Dire predictions for 2013...

1. We are on the verge of the next Great Depression, as our debt and continued borrowing is still outpacing growth in the economy by several percentage points. This isn't hyperbole, it's FACT.
2. We could be looking at 50% unemployment.
3. We could be looking at 90% losses in the stock market.
4. We could be looking at further degradation in the value of our homes.
5. We could be looking at some life insurance companies going bust.

Their reasoning makes sense... the Fed continues to print money, and in fact Obama's top economic guru, Paul Volker, is calling for further monetization of our debt... to the tune of 8 to 10 TRILLION dollars. This the economists call "insane".

The plain fact is, we will be looking at, according to these economists, 100% inflation, interest rates skyrocketing, and a bond market that loses at least 50%.

Their recommendations:
- If you own a home at a low fixed rate, do NOT pay down on the principle, but rather, find better value instruments to utilize with your extra resources ( they like gold, silver, and platinum, and feel it will continue to increase for approximately 10 years while the world economies struggle... after which it will also tank). I found this very interesting.
- Stay away from whole life insurance.
- If feasible, sell your home now if you had planned it in the future, as home prices will decline.
- Pay down all extraneous debt... credit cards and car loans, and don't take on any additional debt.... all interest rates will be rising faster than Anthony's Wiener, and you will get hurt by it.
- Trust laws are certain to change, as will the inevitability of raising taxes on the middle class in every conceivable way... they say IF YOU HAVE RESOURCES YOU WISH TO PASS ON, PUT YOUR MONEY IN AN IRREVOCABLE TRUST, AND GIFT AS MUCH AS FEASIBLE TO YOUR KIDS NOW.
- They prefer buying precious metals as ETF's or mining stocks, and right now.
- If you can put some of your retirement incomes into Roth Tax-Free investments, DO IT NOW.
- Don't invest a dime in Real Estate just yet... the market is going to decline still.

And now MY personal recommendation... DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT VOTING AGAIN FOR THE IGNORANT SOCIALISTS WHO PUT US IN THIS PICKLE.
commonwoman

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 5, 2012
 
republicans are ignorant and racist and divisive and war-mongers and haters and they ruined this country not the dems.
BenLurkin

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Mar 5, 2012
 
commonwoman wrote:
republicans are ignorant and racist and divisive and war-mongers and haters and they ruined this country not the dems.
It's always the Republicans.
nly the Republicans are evil.
Only the Republicans are racist.
Only the Republicans are greedy.
Only the Republicans are war mongers. That is why Obama has had three heads of state targeted for removal in Egypt, Libya and Syria.

The above list of lies are the very definition of bigotry and hate.
neb nikrul

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 5, 2012
 
there are bad dems and indies. but repubs are the worst.
Conservative 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Mar 5, 2012
 
Hey Rush, you are a POS.
Go to Daily Kos your form of news.
BenLurkin

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 5, 2012
 
neb nikrul wrote:
there are bad dems and indies. but repubs are the worst.
Your blind hatred and bigotry are what is evil.
How dare you say Republicans should be jailed or deported by seeing this nation's problems differently than you?
How dare you say Republicans should lose their Constitutional rights simply because they disagree with you?
Was this nation not founded on the fact that citizens have a right to disagree without political persecution? Do you think you are smarter than Thomas Jefferson or John Adams or James Madison? Get something straight right now, YOU AREN'T. Neither are your friends the Democrats.
The founding fathers wrote the Constitution to keep people safe from extremists like you.
You should be ashamed of yourself. What you are advocating is pure evil.
polltaker

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

and you are a right-wing extremist. you advocate evil by hating liberals.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 5, 2012
 
polltaker wrote:
and you are a right-wing extremist. you advocate evil by hating liberals.
I'm a conservative, but I don't hate liberals. In fact, I feel sorry for them. Can you imagine what it's like trying to shill for the Obama economic record?

In fact, my wife's a democrat... voted for the idiot. She has vowed never to support him again.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 5, 2012
 
Dayton's a lot like Davenport these days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
BenLurkin

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 5, 2012
 
polltaker wrote:
and you are a right-wing extremist. you advocate evil by hating liberals.
Poll taker my eye.

You are the one who is so full of hate that you advocate jailing another just because they disagree with you politically. That is the worst form of hate and intolerance.
It is in fact bullying, Soviet style.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Mar 5, 2012
 
There is only one remedy for hyperpartisans like "polltaker":
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Dayton Forum right now

Search the Dayton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 48 min woo-boy 29,102
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 1 hr not 2,214
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr bannedagain3 18,537
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr Doug Wiedeman 31,105
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Let's remember our constitution and national debt. 13 hr The Hack Checker 2
Brits want to stop female genital mutilation! 13 hr The Hack Checker 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dayton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dayton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dayton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••