Kylie Ann Pinheiro, 18, Dayton

Jan 1, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Courier News Online

Kylie Ann Pinheiro of Dayton, N.J., was tragically killed in an auto accident on Friday, Dec. via Courier News Online

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 17, 2008
NENA-BOO

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

MY COMMENT IS ANYONE WHO HAS LOST THIER LIFE AT A YOUNG AGE AND WAS NOT ABLE TO LIVE THIER LIFE TO THE FULLEST THAT DEVASTATING. I KNOW IT GOING TO BE HARD WITH HER PARENTS HAVING TO COPE WITH ALL OF THE TRADGIC LEFT BY THEIR DECEASED LITTLE GIRL. AND EVRYONE WHO PROBALLY KNEW HER COULD SAY THAT SHE WAS A VERY POSITIVE GIRL. BUT TO HER FAMILY,FRIENDS, AND ANYONE ELSE JUST KNOW THIS. EVERYDAY THAT PASSES YOU GET CLOSER TO SEEING HER. TAKE IT FROM ME I LOST MY BEST FRIEND PRICILLA MOLINARES IN A FATAL CAR CRASH IN 2007. I HOPE U HAVE A BLESSED DAY
NB Resident

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

My condelences go to Kylie's family and friends. It is a tragic accident that shouldn't have happend. My cousin Ryan Bonura is a South Brunswick police officer.He was at the scene of the accident. It must of been hard for him to see that. It is also hard on us teens to lose one of our own to a car accident. R.I.P KYLIE
pro cop

Morrisville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2008

god bless the family and may the lord be with them during this trying time
RU student

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2008

I only know her aunt who is a pretty wonderful person, and when I read about this and saw the last name, I was lost for words. All i can say is that everyone needs to be there for the family, and do whatever it takes for them, run errands, cook, clean, yard work, etc..... these little things can help a family out while they grieve trust me. If michelle needs help with anything, she knows where to find it.
God Bless
Emilymae

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2008

Its still so hard without Kylie here with us .. I miss her and love her very much and my love,faith, prayers,thoughts go out to the Pinheiro Family .. I love you all so very much . May god bless <3 KYLIE BABY I KNOW THAT EACH AN EVERY DAY IM A STEP CLOSER TO SEEING YOU AGAIN! <3 YOURE FOREVER MY GUARDIAN ANGEL, MY HERO, MY BEST FRIEND.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Dayton News Video

•••
•••

Dayton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dayton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE