Hoping

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

I heard it was Jason Sears but not for sure. Haven't heard anything on the news yet.
Yea

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Yea it was Jason sears
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Yea wrote:
Yea it was Jason sears
Wat happened?
ugh

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

ask bradley know it all mcCowan and his daddy they seem to know everything about it...as always nosie ass idiots
CloverButt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Judged:

I fart in your general direction, good sir.
Abc

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Could you imagine how traumatic it would have been if some young kid was the one that found the poor boy? I find it odd that someone would commit suicide in a public area. That kind of thing usually happens in ones home or somewhere people dont happen to drop in every few minutes. The woman that found him had to be taken to the hospital from what I hear. Was taking her walk and saw him hanging. Sent her into shock. I feel for the family. It's a shame no one caught him in time.
interested

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

That is a shame. I pray for his family.
ugh

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

I heard a lady found him to but of course big center of attention bradley is claiming he did...
ohNO

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Wow! This is worse than the sh!t That goes on in Lincoln Co! Who could be allowed to do such a thing?
imthatgirl2

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Is Bill Mccowan the man that hangs out at the Shell station over there?
interested

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

I see no reason to argue about who found him. Even if you were on the rescue squad and tried to get him down it would be very traumatic. Pray for whoever found him, those who had to get him down , and his devastated family.
rip

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Brad was his friend. Good lord u heartless SOB, stfu and get a life.
The poor kid was diagnosed with manic depressive disorder, his dad has never had a thing to do with him, and he lost his twin siblings in a fire.
Look, Im his cousin. He needed help and couldnt find it.
As for brads dad, who the hell cares about him or if he said shit? Leave it alone. Let the boys family mourn.
So what

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

I have known the McCowans all my life. They are excellent people. Honest, and hard working. He is doing a job he was elected to do. Perhaps you should get your fat butt out of Slos and do some community service job yourself. If there was anything to you, you would not bash him behind his back in Slos like a gaggle of pecking pooping geese. You would voice your opinion to him personally. If he talked about an event that was newsworthy so what? Most talk there is pointless and asinine. At least he was discussing current events. He may or may not have said anything. I dont know. But the point is SO FREAKING WHAT?
So what

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

And I would like to apologize to the Sears family for any pain that was inflicted by any of the idiots posting on Topix. May God bless and comfort you during this time of your life.
Whataboutit

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

I thought this was about Jason Sears but I guess it is about a jerk going by Hear Ya putting down someone. Hear Ya I think you are on the wrong forum, you should be on Jerks Putting Down People. And to the family of Jason Sears, I am So sorry to hear of your loss. I have a kid that is 24 and I couldn't imagin that happening to her. I am praying for your family.
outside

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

Is this post really about someone who hung himself? You people are really slamming him and other people? Apparently, if this person really hung himself, he had issues. Why do you feel the need to get involved?? If you knew anything about the situation, you could have prevented this alleged hanging. Please, look inside yourselves before you pass judgement.
So what

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

There is obviously no reasoning with an unreasonable, unintellingent, uneducated, uncouth jackass. I am actually dissappointed in myself for even trying.
This is not Mr McCowan by the way.
So what

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

The above comment was directed at " Hear Ya"
ugh

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2011

Judged:

yes he the one sets at the store with his lil white doggy in the car with him...he in the big business of crime and his sons the biggest dope head and pill head around here...prayers to the family of jason sears...screw the mcCowans losers...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Danville Forum right now

Search the Danville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min dave 146,406
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Tired of the bs 26,192
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr uhk 1,018
Mchelle Clements Prostitute? 3 hr Gloria 2
fat girls that wear clothes too damn tight....WHY (Sep '09) 4 hr Honeyconmic 119
Petition to change the Rebels name 4 hr Badeye Coward 21
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 5 hr culture vulture 16,118
•••
•••
•••
•••

Danville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Danville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••