Ho Lee Shhit

Sevierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Plain nd simple!Do the numbers. If we are 28% the hole, raise everyone's taxes 28% and get it over with.
Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Repeat_2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on here all the time saying the same lies over and over. I guess you think if you keep on saying it, then people will eventually just give in. I don't care for many of the politicians in this county and I don't really think the school board has done a really good job either, but at least I am reasonable enough to admit that. I also know that the county mayor is the one that is leading this county (That is his job title right?) into the direction that he has taken us, and its NOT very pretty. Everybody should be able to agree to that. If the mayor cannot be an effective leader then he needs to take responsibility for that and find another job. I think sooner than later you will see what the mayor and Helton have been up to and I hope that you will stand behind your words then, but I doubt you will.
Under the act of 81 the commission has all the say so. So please explain the direction the mayor has taken this county into. Please explain. You can't because the way this county is in the hands of Commission. You spew shit you know nothing about except you are a hater and can not tell us one thing he has done as Mayor to lead us in wrong direction.
whats up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

You are right, the major has not led us into this. He can't because he is not a leader...he is a divider. In the absence of true leadership, mediocrity reigns...and that is what you have in JC. JC is being left behind. Palmeiri, Helton,Mills,Potts and Edmunds are not leaders.
divide and not conquer

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

Palmieiri is one of the most divisive people I have ever had the displeasure of knowing.
Raise taxes is the answer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Ho Lee Shhit wrote:
Plain nd simple!Do the numbers. If we are 28% the hole, raise everyone's taxes 28% and get it over with.
They should go ahead and raise taxes 100% that way they can pay for it and spend any more monies needed. This could create more school system jobs and jobs are needed. You can see all other county departments can get by easily on a 10% reduction in their budgets.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 85 of85
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dandridge Discussions

Search the Dandridge Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why I Would NEVER Vote For Marty Mills 12 min Glad I Didnt Finance 7
Jefferson County School System 2 hr surprise me 12
Another prisoner dead at JC Jail 3 hr friend of the deceased 27
Jefferson County Post Debat 5 hr True 20
Sports in Jefferson County (Sep '13) 6 hr FactsDontLie 107
Kristi dance Oakes ( Kinkead) 6 hr Mother of 2 74
Sheriff's Race 2014 9 hr in all honesty 101
•••
•••