New to the area

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

I am looking for 2 motivated, goal-oriented people to join my team. If you like helping others, and like acting on your promptings, this is for you. I am currently offering a life changing challenge that will take 15 minutes a day for 30 days. You don't even have to leave your house. Not only will you notice a positive change in yourself, but you will have a positive effect on others. If you are up for this challenge, just reply to this message.
Lady

Loganville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

New to the area wrote:
I am looking for 2 motivated, goal-oriented people to join my team. If you like helping others, and like acting on your promptings, this is for you. I am currently offering a life changing challenge that will take 15 minutes a day for 30 days. You don't even have to leave your house. Not only will you notice a positive change in yourself, but you will have a positive effect on others. If you are up for this challenge, just reply to this message.
Im very curious as to what you are talking about so I responded.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dacula Discussions

Search the Dacula Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min Sick Man Freud 49,253
need home fast Jul 19 jennifer 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 16 what 2,045
Review: KAR Kingdom Jul 8 Teniue Simmons 1
Review: Daniel F Ashley Attorney (Dec '09) Jul 7 Thankful 13
Review: Choe's Hapkido Martial Arts Lawrenceville Jul 1 Crystal 3
Coming soon to a Shoney's near you - beer and wine Jun '14 Edward 1
•••
•••

Dacula News Video

•••
Dacula Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••