Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jul 14, 2012
New to the area

United States

#1 Jul 11, 2012
I am looking for 2 motivated, goal-oriented people to join my team. If you like helping others, and like acting on your promptings, this is for you. I am currently offering a life changing challenge that will take 15 minutes a day for 30 days. You don't even have to leave your house. Not only will you notice a positive change in yourself, but you will have a positive effect on others. If you are up for this challenge, just reply to this message.
Lady

Loganville, GA

#2 Jul 14, 2012
New to the area wrote:
I am looking for 2 motivated, goal-oriented people to join my team. If you like helping others, and like acting on your promptings, this is for you. I am currently offering a life changing challenge that will take 15 minutes a day for 30 days. You don't even have to leave your house. Not only will you notice a positive change in yourself, but you will have a positive effect on others. If you are up for this challenge, just reply to this message.
Im very curious as to what you are talking about so I responded.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dacula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min silverfox 53,316
GA Who do you support for Attorney General in Geor... (Oct '10) Thu Pfffft 185
Republican Party Hating our President (Oct '13) Aug 25 Tealiban Fascists 3
Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... Aug 19 Bubbletoes 3
Review: Filyaw Business IT Services Aug 17 billkilgore 1
Is Lawrenceville safe? (Mar '10) Aug 13 DeRoe504 14
Timothy Aug 10 Arthur 2
•••

Dacula News Video

•••
Dacula Dating

more search filters

less search filters