Business Opportunity

Posted in the Dacula Forum

New to the area

United States

#1 Jul 11, 2012
I am looking for 2 motivated, goal-oriented people to join my team. If you like helping others, and like acting on your promptings, this is for you. I am currently offering a life changing challenge that will take 15 minutes a day for 30 days. You don't even have to leave your house. Not only will you notice a positive change in yourself, but you will have a positive effect on others. If you are up for this challenge, just reply to this message.
Lady

Loganville, GA

#2 Jul 14, 2012
New to the area wrote:
I am looking for 2 motivated, goal-oriented people to join my team. If you like helping others, and like acting on your promptings, this is for you. I am currently offering a life changing challenge that will take 15 minutes a day for 30 days. You don't even have to leave your house. Not only will you notice a positive change in yourself, but you will have a positive effect on others. If you are up for this challenge, just reply to this message.
Im very curious as to what you are talking about so I responded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dacula Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Guaranteed Autos And Auctions Internati... Sat chi 1
Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... Oct 17 Kentucky-Mitch 72
justice for terrance robinson Oct 17 CARMIE 1
Snellville PD: Major Crime Rarely Occurs in Cit... Oct 15 Cupcake 1
Review: Timelesstreasure.theaspenshops.com Oct 1 timelesst 1
FYI: Information For Lawrenceville Residents Sep 23 TiffanyT 1
Pic trader? Sep 22 stihl24 1

Dacula News Video

Dacula Dating
Find my Match