Alex Barnett...a corrupt politician?

Posted in the Cynthiana Forum

tax paying voter

Cynthiana, KY

#1 May 21, 2012
It seems that fiscal court judge Alex Barnett is using his power to punish those who don't support his campaign. Last year he suspended a working for stating that our town is famous for giving better jobs to the community service workers who have money and sending the poorer ones to pick up trash on the highways. After receiving this undue punishment this person fought for his 1st amendment rights to freedom of speech, the other members of the court upheld the unjust punishment. For one, it's hearsay. Two, Alex Barnett and this person are not on friendly terms which is widely known. Three, what happened to innocent until proven guilty? This is a small town but do we have to be an ignorant one? It's time we changed the political face of our little price of the world before they take us to hell with them.
to the voters

Wayland, KY

#2 May 22, 2012
next time do not vote for him or any of the so called leaders of this town. send their asses out the door or this town is never going to get better he is no more a judge than i am. just a man over the road dept. watch their meeting on cable 6 it is a bunch of b s.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Another Vet 7,273
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min DITCH MITCH 155,478
Town wh@res 25 min Marissanolen 16
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
Amber fryman 2 hr Family 15
katy baker 2 hr Family 2
5 or more fire trucks, emergency vehicles and a... 2 hr ChickenLady 1
Cynthiana Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Cynthiana Jobs

Cynthiana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cynthiana News, Events & Info