First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kayla

Dallas, TX

#1 May 19, 2009
kayla renolds or roland you are a big slut that looks like she got fucked an through out the car an the ran over by a big ass truck...
with all the rumors i heard about you i hope to god they arent true an if i ever find out that they are im guna hurt you.. every time i see ur face i wana sock you dead square in your face
you sleezy ass slut bag!!!!!!!
curious

Clay City, KY

#2 May 19, 2009
you need help----maybe you should pray for your situation

Since: May 09

Lexington, KY

#3 May 19, 2009
ur mom
None of your business

Jackson, KY

#4 Dec 19, 2009
Christina Bandy is the biggist hoe in cynthiana she is a door noob everyone's had a turn.
meme

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Dec 19, 2009
These are teenage girls you ppl are talking about,you all need to ask the Lord for forgiveness b/c you are going to need it at the end of time.Try going to church or reading a bible it just might make you a better person!At least you will be doing better things with your time that is for sure.
WTF

Evansville, IN

#6 Dec 21, 2009
ask the lord for forgiveness?? read a bible... bitch you go read a bible instead of sittin on this website and readin shit about teenagers.
unknown

Flemingsburg, KY

#7 Dec 21, 2009
i need sum of these girls numbers
wlanguagehat nasty

Danville, KY

#8 Dec 21, 2009
kayla that is some nasty language, hun you can talk better than that im sure your mom would not like that nasty mouth
yup yup

United States

#9 Dec 21, 2009
true
kaitlyn

Lexington, KY

#10 Dec 28, 2009
None of your business wrote:
Christina Bandy is the biggist hoe in cynthiana she is a door noob everyone's had a turn.
Ok first off- christina iss by far one of my best franns; :) she has made sum terrible decisions in her life; but give the girl a breakk she has been through alot of things in her life and yuu probably dnt knw the half of it; ok, second of all- she has a personal life just as well as all of us; tht means her PRIVATE biz. itt should be kept her private biz, &++ finally- ppl (.no names required.] tht have been with her lie through there teeth• they will do as much as possible tuu hurt her, and why? they have no reason they just wanna fukk with her mind &++ honostly if she saw this on here and found out who wrote this stupidd a*s comment she would find yuu and probably beat the living hell outta yuu! she iss rlly not someone tuu fukk with• okk so all this drama tht gets started is just bull shit bc ppl ust dont know tu keep there mouth shut•
um here

Danville, KY

#11 Dec 28, 2009
kaitlyn its all good girl, come to muh crib well see ya in da hood bad girl
wtf eva

Danville, KY

#12 Dec 28, 2009
Sonya Burton
Samantha Simpson
Meagan Hill
friend of sonyas

Flemingsburg, KY

#13 Dec 29, 2009
we all no samantha is shes everything in the book
sammie babie

Danville, KY

#14 Dec 29, 2009
so is katy kelly
unknown

United States

#15 Dec 29, 2009
kaitlyn johnson i have done my research on you and i dont know you you dont know me but i dont like you at all well see what happens in the future
someone who knows

Clay City, KY

#16 Dec 29, 2009
Destiny Browning is straight up nasty. She will do anybody that will have her.
MeGaN DaWn

Flemingsburg, KY

#17 Jan 1, 2010
ok let me tell u all some thing i anit no ho and wtf eva you need to get ova it and move on and stop calling me a ho cause u apertaly dont no me as well as u think u do

so stop posting this stupid crap bout what i am and what i anit when i have dune most of the thing that people try and say i have dune

ooooo and kayla is one of my friends and i dont like what u r saying bout her she has not dune any of the thing that u say she has dune and she is a vary sweet girl and u all should get to no some one b 4 u juge them

Since: Jan 10

Danville, KY

#18 Jan 2, 2010
WTF wrote:
ask the lord for forgiveness?? read a bible... bitch you go read a bible instead of sittin on this website and readin shit about teenagers.
......something bad is going to happen to you for making a comment like this.

Since: Jan 10

Danville, KY

#19 Jan 2, 2010
something bad is going to happen to you for that comment you made. just wait and see....
damn man

Danville, KY

#20 Jan 2, 2010
so shes a hoe now lets get over it and move on, she is the only one that has to worry about std and aids not us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drunks leaving the bar 15 min Imjustdrunkthatsall 3
Wal Mart Pharcay 4 hr Des Moines 13
surprise!! 8 hr Country 3
Justin Feeback (May '13) 10 hr Wow 12
does anyone know tiffany ? and billy jett (Apr '11) 11 hr baby_girl88 16
anyone know guy at thrift beating kid today? Tue idkwhothisis 15
ROHS Dec. 6th- Ashton Blake and Matthew Simpson... Tue Ashton Blake 1
Cynthiana Dating
Find my Match

Cynthiana People Search