Next Last
Chevygirl

AOL

#1 Aug 25, 2011
What kind of bar is Iva's????
Chick

Georgetown, KY

#2 Aug 25, 2011
Its been awhile since I've been in to hang out, but it used to an alright place...better than the bullet!
lol

United States

#3 Aug 25, 2011
Its not better than the bullet. Its like a match box up in that place like a wesrern bar.
one

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Aug 25, 2011
If it wasn't for Iva's, the bullet would never have any beer.
lol

Addison, IL

#5 Aug 25, 2011
That don't matter. Who cares where his beer comes from don't mean that ivas is better cause its not. At least he has karoke n music. Ivas is boring barely any people up in there.
Anonymous

Danville, KY

#6 Aug 26, 2011
it is a good bar with great people if you want to hang out with trash or fight go to the bullet but if you want to hang out without the drama iva's is a great place

“Go Cats!”

Since: Sep 11

Cynthiana, Harrison Co.

#7 Sep 7, 2011
every bar is different.. Iva's is lay'd back and calm.. you don't have to worry about fights or watch for fly'n bottles..Go there often,love the atmosphere.We always have great fun there...
Looking

Mason, OH

#8 Apr 25, 2012
Can anyone tell if jarrod Mullins stills hangs out there? Is he married now ?
Harrison Co Girl

United States

#9 May 7, 2012
Yeah I think he still goes there. I know he has a kid now but I think he is single....
Looking

Mason, OH

#10 May 8, 2012
I am a old friend of his . I know he has a little girl she is seven now . I had my little girl 3 days before his little girl was born . Stopped going to the bars butt had some good time in that little bar . I thank about him from time to time wonder how he is doing . So I take he is still drinking. Do u no where he living now ? Last time I talked to him was the day he found out he was having a baby with that girl not sure what her name was . And he was saying he was moving back in with his mom and dad . Good guy drank a lot butt he was ok :) if you see him around tell him old friend says hello he might no who it is .
his friend

Chicago, IL

#11 May 9, 2012
Jarrod is back living at home, and yes he is a good guy but he drinks extremely to much. He is not the same when he is drunk.
Looking

Mason, OH

#12 May 9, 2012
I always wondered what happened to him that he drank so much. I was married back then butt still thought a lot of him . Butt when he drank to much he would get a little mean . I saw in the paper awhile back did he get in some trouble ?
his friend

Chicago, IL

#13 May 9, 2012
Yes he did, hit a car while drinking, ran his jeep in a pond then got away from the cops. He is a good guy if you can keep a bottle of vodka out of his hand, but that's almost impossible. Him and bryan always hung out together but they never do anymore.
Looking

Mason, OH

#14 May 10, 2012
Now that crazy! So what happened with him Brian? They was pretty close . I remember when brain woman left him for Scott. I felt sorry for brain then . So did brain find him someone yet ? He was a good guy to . Back to jarrod is he working I would say the trouble he got in took care of the trucking job. He from a good family . Do they try to get him so help. I saw him at the fair a few years back I swear he had a cig in his hand I about fel over he would give me hell over smoking:) so is he a good dad how is that going I remember one night he told how much he wanted a baby I thank his words was I want one of these he was holding someone else baby at the time it was cute that was the good side of him .
his friend

Hammond, IN

#15 May 10, 2012
Bryan just got tired of putting up with jarrods mouth. He always drove Jarrod around and then Jarrod always wanted to fight. Also she didn't leave him for scott he just started dating her very fast! Bryan is still single and has bought a house in dry Ridge. Jarrod does come from a good Family but they can't talk yo him either. Last I hear he is driving for beagles. His brothers don't even have much good to say about him in the last couple of years.
Looking

Mason, OH

#16 May 10, 2012
Maybe that's what it was i just got peaces of the story . Butt that was along time ago. Scott married to her now and they got a family . brain still. Single he a good guy thought he would have found someone by now . I guess jarrod may change one day. So is he a good dad?
Looking

Mason, OH

#17 May 10, 2012
When he had the wreck did it hurt anyone ?
A real friend

Reynoldsburg, OH

#19 May 10, 2012
Looking wrote:
I always wondered what happened to him that he drank so much. I was married back then butt still thought a lot of him . Butt when he drank to much he would get a little mean . I saw in the paper awhile back did he get in some trouble ?
Obviously you did think a lot of him since you lied and told people you were pregnant by him Charlotte...did you not think everyone would know it is you. Now 8 yrs later you are trying to get gossip on his life. Yes he is a good dad and his daughter adores him.
Looking

Mason, OH

#20 May 10, 2012
Lets get this straight right now never said no such thing . There real friend if that would have been the case I would have said something my self . Everyone just thought it I never said a word thank you . Hell I didn't say anything to anyone hell a few people come to me said she was his I was lieing that she looks like him I have heard it all . So really she mine that all that matters that got started butt it was not me .
Charles

Mason, OH

#21 Jun 19, 2012
A real friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you did think a lot of him since you lied and told people you were pregnant by him Charlotte...did you not think everyone would know it is you. Now 8 yrs later you are trying to get gossip on his life. Yes he is a good dad and his daughter adores him.
. I can't say much good on this topic ,butt I will say this I was married to her for many years no one will ever no Truth if she is his .I do no this much she has a blood disorder and sick little girl . And my other too kids where tested and they don't have it . It's heraitary so you add it up . Children's hospital told her there no way all three kids have the same dad.The first two are mine we no that . she a bitch and she will take it to her grave with her. She told me she don't want to no . That's how she is .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cynthiana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
home wreckin no good w####'s 8 min PEOPLE 10
Harley Cunningham 7 hr the dude 1
any info on David or tara harmon (Sep '11) 8 hr joe 47
Harrison co. Baseball (Feb '13) 10 hr Really 35
Misty Turner!!!!! (Jul '11) 10 hr yes it is so 10
Owen ; black man w/ weapons ? 11 hr sistasista 2
The REAL problem 11 hr why 6
Cynthiana Dating
Find my Match

Cynthiana Jobs