looking for a place to take a dump!

Posted in the Cumberland Forum

tommy jenkins

Mclean, VA

#1 Jul 10, 2012
I have to take a s hit really, really bad! Are there any good stores or gas stations that have bathrooms? I can't hold this in much longer.
Number two

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 10, 2012
I like to $hit in the front yard. Sometimes the neighbors complain but hey, I figure I'm saving water and fertilizing the grass all in one.
Jimmy Rants

United States

#3 Jul 10, 2012
Take a dump anywhere in Cumberland nobody will notice another piece of shit their, there allover the place anyway!!!!
Honestly

Saint Catharine, KY

#4 Jul 10, 2012
Now Jimmy, I'm from Cumberland.....lol....I'm sure even though we have had difference on Harlan, you wouldn't have said that about me. You know I still pray for you. Not all of us (from Cumberland) are pieces of.......you know
Honestly

Saint Catharine, KY

#5 Jul 10, 2012
Meant to congratulate you on your beautiful wife.
Jimmy Rants

United States

#6 Jul 10, 2012
Please keep the prayers up, just making a joke no harm done I hope it's just the town most of the people are good hearted!!
Doing a duece

United States

#8 Jul 10, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
Take a dump anywhere in Cumberland nobody will notice another piece of shit their, there allover the place anyway!!!!
I'd like to show you what gravity will do by doing a duece on top of your head. Got there Gravity Genius??
Doing a duece

United States

#9 Jul 10, 2012
Hey Jimmy I can pretend to be a genius too. Gravity= what goes up must come down.
tommy jenkins

Mclean, VA

#10 Jul 11, 2012
I made a hard decision yesterday. Since I live a long ways from Cumberland Kentucky, and since I had to s hit so bad I almost did it in my pants, I decided to take a major dump in my own bathroom. The person who said he took a s hit in his front yard gave me the idea...why not take a s hit in your own toilet. I s hit in my own toilet all of the time, but somehow I forgot about that being an option. Of all the f ucking things to forget! I'm sure things happen to people in Cumberland all of the time. If this is not normal behavior, I might consider seeing a shrink about my forgetfulness.
inspector

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
Some of us like to refer to it as taking a Jimmy!
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#12 Jul 13, 2012
looks the streets of cumberland are where everyone there takes a dump!
fukliberals

United States

#13 Sep 19, 2012
Find Trampus King and shit in that gigantic pie hole of his....
hahaha

Fordyce, AR

#14 Sep 20, 2012
if u really want a place to go take a shit go to park rd to the davidsons and shit in there yard they do it anyways..........hahahahahaha
half raised

Mount Vernon, KY

#15 Sep 20, 2012
Just act like a monkey and shit in your hand and throw it at your house. Eventually it will all be painted pretty and brown! And if you want a green house just drink some grape kool aid, that makes a pretty color and if you want some polka dots just eat some corn or something. All kinds of options really. It is all about your diet. Good luck to ya! Cheers!!
Nancy Jo

London, KY

#16 Sep 21, 2012
I like to go up on Black Mountain, Va. side, where the big curve with rock wall is, and go behind a tree. That cool breeze feels so good!
HOOGEE

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 24, 2012
Nancy Jo wrote:
I like to go up on Black Mountain, Va. side, where the big curve with rock wall is, and go behind a tree. That cool breeze feels so good!
you like that feeling of your flappers blowing in the wind dont you.
Nancy Jo

London, KY

#18 Sep 24, 2012
HOOGEE wrote:
<quoted text>you like that feeling of your flappers blowing in the wind dont you.
Yes I do Hoogee, It gets me off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lorenza Hernandez 3 hr shame 16
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 5 hr Fumducker 7
whatever happened to Sara Lee? 9 hr Wondering 1
Drama queens 9 hr Gerald 1
The Spectator is in town 13 hr WHAT 14
To Kelly, your a disgrace 14 hr the hammer 4
Missing coon dog Thu owner 1
Cumberland Dating
Find my Match

Cumberland Jobs