Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,191

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146721 Jun 20, 2012
ELH wrote:
"The openly heterosexual former football player,
O.J. Simpson, was arrested today and charged with the murder of his former
wife and her companion. The arrest sent shock waves throughout the
heterosexual community, as one of its most popular icons revived old
stereotypes that surround the heterosexual lifestyle.'Wife-beating is not
equivalent to being heterosexual,' said Joe Eightpack, a spokesman for the
Straight Alliance Against Defamation.'While it's true that some
heterosexuals engage in spousal abuse, it's still no more common among
straights than among gays.' But opponents of heterosexual rights seized on
the incident.'Every year, hundreds of thousands of women are victims of
this immoral subculture,' said the Rev. Donald Gaylord, spokesman for the
Concerned Homosexuals of America.'There appears to have been a heterosexual
ring in Los Angeles, including the police force, that covered up this
depraved activity for years. I'm particularly concerned about saving our
children from this kind of example.' Statistics suggest a large minority of
heterosexual males are involved in some kind of domestic violence; one in
four heterosexual relationships involves violence, with 2 million to 4
million women affected each year. Researchers who claim that heterosexuality
is a choice and not, as some believe, involuntary, argue that this makes it
even more important not to give social sanction to the activity.'It's not
heterosexuals as such that we're opposed to,' argues Gaylord.'It's their
self-destructive lifestyle.'"
another Homosexual in the news: An Omaha dance instructor has been charged with sexually assaulting three boys.

Teneko T. Penn, 23, is accused of assaulting the boys between 2008 and 2010, when the children were between 7 and 13 years old.

A Douglas County Court judge ordered Penn held on $100,000 bail. He must pay $10,000 to be released. He remained in jail Wednesday.

Penn was charged with first-degree sexual assault and two counts of first-degree forcible sexual assault. All three charges are felonies.

An arrest warrant was issued June 1 after the three boys reported anal and oral penetration by Penn. They came forward after seeing a news report on the scandal involving former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, court documents stated.
Winston Smith

United States

#146722 Jun 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Plz show me the post where i mentioned Reagan, Winston Liar?
You really are a brain dead old biddy aren't you. You need to stop shouting liar at anyone and everyone who disagrees with your claptrap. It was sarcasm/hyperbole. Grow a sense of humor.

Are you just banging out any old crap that enters that vast empty wasteland you call your head and immediately forgetting what you vomited on the keyboard?

Go back and read post number #146678, it was yours, until you find the the name of the 40th president. As for the rest of your drivel about Obama being the great satan, put down the crack pipe and pull your head out of the plastic bag. You've really been sold a bill of goods by the paranoid right fear mongers. The very same ones who've convinced you that Romney is an "honest" man. News flash stimpy, they're all lying sacks of sh!t. Every last one of them. The higher up the ladder they are, the more dishonest they are. I find it quite sad that you haven't realized this yet.
Wah

United States

#146723 Jun 20, 2012
Ha!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146724 Jun 20, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a brain dead old biddy aren't you. You need to stop shouting liar at anyone and everyone who disagrees with your claptrap. It was sarcasm/hyperbole. Grow a sense of humor.
Are you just banging out any old crap that enters that vast empty wasteland you call your head and immediately forgetting what you vomited on the keyboard?
Go back and read post number #146678, it was yours, until you find the the name of the 40th president. As for the rest of your drivel about Obama being the great satan, put down the crack pipe and pull your head out of the plastic bag. You've really been sold a bill of goods by the paranoid right fear mongers. The very same ones who've convinced you that Romney is an "honest" man. News flash stimpy, they're all lying sacks of sh!t. Every last one of them. The higher up the ladder they are, the more dishonest they are. I find it quite sad that you haven't realized this yet.
Nice try, funny how this is all that is left of obama supporters..LOL...Why don't u go back and read the whole post, read what it was about. What we know about Obama is not some conspiracy, it's his actions, Look at his corruption. Stop listening to his speeches, they contain no substance. Look what he has done to this country, I listen to action and facts, not speeches and doom and gloom about how evil Romney is because he is rich. Guess what loser, they are all rich.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146725 Jun 20, 2012
Just look at the money obama stole from the American people to pay off his cronies, the fake solar projects, the stimulus, the GM bailouts, the wall street bailouts...You want 4 more years of this you freaking loser?
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#146726 Jun 20, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Just look at the money obama stole from the American people to pay off his cronies, the fake solar projects, the stimulus, the GM bailouts, the wall street bailouts...You want 4 more years of this you freaking loser?
No we all want 4 or 8 years of Romney/Bush 2!!! LOL,Perhaps it's time to change the tin foil in your hat Mr. conspiracy theorist! Ouuuu....Behind every rock,around every corner! You're an F-ing nut job,in addition to being a phony hating Christian! Maybe a pair of them Mormon magic underpants might help you,or a good therapist would suffice? Whacka doodle do!LOLOLOL

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

#146727 Jun 20, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who said use a turkey baster to shoot little spermies!! didn't you? or are you going to lie again?... lesbians need the penis like device no matte how you look at it.
Do you star in the movie?
Bruno......I will not speak for ALL Lesbians, but I will speak for myself and my wife.....WE DON'T LIKE PENIS TYPE DEVICES.......frankly, I'd rather do a Lorraine Bobbitt on the stupid thing.....so, I'd kindly make sure your lil manhood stays out of my reach.......understand now?

Turkey Basters can be used for that.....not that I know that from experience, but because some doctor asked me that and my partner at the time and I looked at each other and went WTF? I'd NEVER heard of it before then......and then in the movie I mentioned......Ellen D and Sharon Stone were trying to get pregnant and it was mentioned again.......so, please get it through your head that I'm almost 50 years old and not interested in having a baby at this stage of my life......my grandchild is plenty all by themselves:-)

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#146728 Jun 20, 2012
Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
@Elh, according to you less than 1% of the population, gays, account for 23% of the pedophilia. They also accounted for 95% of the RCC pedophile cases and gays account for the largest pedophile ring ever, 70,000.
The 99% straights have only been able to form a ring the size of 60 and that was 25 years ago in Brussels.
Yeah, you keep blaming the over 50% gay suicide rate on bullies, because it is higher in gay friendly Netherlands.
Also, gay men account for 80% of new HIV cases in Canada. Funny thing, the number one social event for gays in the last 20 years is AIDS marching.
Ha, ha, ha.

Actually, in his book, "The Band Played On", Randy Shilts writes about how all the AIDS parades were followed by orgies where the marchers often had unprotected sex with all the new strangers they'd meet during the march.

Talk about a vicious cycle.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146729 Jun 20, 2012
Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
No we all want 4 or 8 years of Romney/Bush 2!!! LOL,Perhaps it's time to change the tin foil in your hat Mr. conspiracy theorist! Ouuuu....Behind every rock,around every corner! You're an F-ing nut job,in addition to being a phony hating Christian! Maybe a pair of them Mormon magic underpants might help you,or a good therapist would suffice? Whacka doodle do!LOLOLOL
Everything I posted about Obama is public news, it's not a conspiracy that he actually had Van Jones on his staff and now has Eric Holder. It's not a conspiracy that he was raised a Communist. Personally, I don't reward people that weaken the company in my business. Why should we for the President? I see all you have left is foul words, you are starting to sound like dan. You are just more doom and gloom for our country. Why don't u eat your carrots while Moochelle eats some more fries?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146730 Jun 20, 2012
This might be the first time in history that the original crimes are worse than the cover-up. Normally, nobody gets killed in a cover-up. We've already had people get killed here in Fast and Furious.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146731 Jun 20, 2012
Fast and Furious was an American government program authored by the Obama administration to arm violent drug gangs in Mexico with American weapons from Arizona, primarily. Assault rifles and deadly weapons were purchased from gun stores in Arizona and walked across the border to Mexico on purpose. This resulted in the death of scores of people, including a man named Brian Terry, a border agent for our government.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146732 Jun 20, 2012
Now, the irony of this is that the whole point of this operation was for all of this to become public except for Obama and Holder's involvement, and for you to be so angry about it that you would demand tighter gun control laws. Well, now the whole thing has become public, and now they've gotta do everything they can to try to keep it under wraps. They wanted this thing public. They wanted the results of this brilliantly conceived, but it was not flawlessly executed, they botched the execution. Way too many people died. A border agent died on December 10th. And so now the Department of Justice, part of the executive branch, Eric Holder and Obama have claimed, well, Obama is the only one who can, has claimed executive privilege.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

#146733 Jun 20, 2012
The poster who calls himself "Boogle" is under the impression no decent gay male would engage in the sexual practices described in The Little Black Book.

I've attempted -- and failed -- to show him the publishers of the booklet -- the Boston-based AIDS Action Committee -- was merely trying to instruct youth the correct and safe way to engage in "queer sex."

"Queer sex," incidentally, is not my terminology -- it's theirs. The term is frequently used in this "manual."

Because he found the queer sex acts in this booklet so disgusting and degrading Boogle argued the booklet could not possibly have been published by gays, that it surely is the work of homobobes -- like moi!-- trying to undermine the LGBT community.

As a public service, will someone come forth and explain to Mr. Boogle -- gently -- that he's completely wrong on the point and making a complete fool of himself?

Thanks.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#146734 Jun 20, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
I've attempted -- and failed --
Yes, you have.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#146735 Jun 20, 2012
Obama spent $10 billion for 355 jobs per year.....They could have just given 10000 people a million dollars a piece, and they would have created a lot more jobs than that. .....if we had all the jobs that Obama has sent over seas to China the last 3 1/2 years this country would be flourishing.... Obama is a joke, he is our worst enemy.
former ca native

Bellevue, WA

#146737 Jun 20, 2012
hello! Great debate! Ive enjoyed all yalls responses! Im a lil shocked winterhaven has a topix! I grew up there. Its nice to see people talking about real things and not baby mamas/baby daddys drama n such. It is sad a judge overturned what the people voted for. Why vote? Thats what they want us to think and do. Wear us down so we wont vote. It saddens me a cali judge would do this. I still believe cali is the last state where people have rights and recourse to justice. I miss cali. I dont feel safe anywhere else. PLEASE KEEP CALI THE GREAT PLACE IT IS!
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#146739 Jun 20, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno......I will not speak for ALL Lesbians, but I will speak for myself and my wife.....WE DON'T LIKE PENIS TYPE DEVICES.......frankly, I'd rather do a Lorraine Bobbitt on the stupid thing.....so, I'd kindly make sure your lil manhood stays out of my reach.......understand now?
Turkey Basters can be used for that.....not that I know that from experience, but because some doctor asked me that and my partner at the time and I looked at each other and went WTF? I'd NEVER heard of it before then......and then in the movie I mentioned......Ellen D and Sharon Stone were trying to get pregnant and it was mentioned again.......so, please get it through your head that I'm almost 50 years old and not interested in having a baby at this stage of my life......my grandchild is plenty all by themselves:-)
Ok so you're changing what you said before, that lesbians "DO NOT" use male shaped devices. Lorraine Bobbitt? what did a penis ever do to you to make you say such a thing? and not to worry I'm not into 50 year olds ...:-)
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

#146740 Jun 20, 2012
former ca native wrote:
hello! Great debate! Ive enjoyed all yalls responses! Im a lil shocked winterhaven has a topix! I grew up there. Its nice to see people talking about real things and not baby mamas/baby daddys drama n such. It is sad a judge overturned what the people voted for. Why vote? Thats what they want us to think and do. Wear us down so we wont vote. It saddens me a cali judge would do this. I still believe cali is the last state where people have rights and recourse to justice. I miss cali. I dont feel safe anywhere else. PLEASE KEEP CALI THE GREAT PLACE IT IS!
Don't like the Constitution huh? Well that figures! Good to see you left! Did the door hit you on the azz on your way out? Hopefully it did!
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#146741 Jun 20, 2012
Boogle Eyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry.
But I actually know this gal and added to that you seem more full of bulshit than a moped mechanic claiming he also works on 747's when the client base gets thin.
Like I care if you know her?
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

#146742 Jun 21, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly are a Science Student in College......boy, you'd better get a better understand of things........especially the facts of life.....and don't ASSume you are the only educate person in these threads......BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT!!!
How long does sperm live? How far do you think it is from the outside of the vagina to the cervix? Now, I know a woman can get pregnant from the pre-ejaculation........with the penis already inserted into the vagina.....but please, not from the inside of panties......sorry, but I think you need a new teacher......and I am not interested in children......again, if ya know anything about me......you'd know that I have a very nasty attitude towards Pedophiles, but more at Child Molesters.
Again, for a College Student, you aren't very bright.......you stated that to create life, one must have PHYSICAL INTERCOURSE......now, you are claiming that intercourse is sex......DUH!!!
Sperm comes from a man, but it can also be created by Stem Cells.....in other words, bone marrow from a woman can be changed into sperm......it's amazing what Stem Cells can become:-)
I've already had a child, I know my wife is not the father.......and I know who the father is.......that's common sense.....something you're confused about.....however, I am not.
My daughter is not homosexual......sorry, but she's a heterosexual, who has been married and has given birth to her child.........seems, I must know a little something about the facts of life!!!
You are aware that homosexuality and Pedophilia are NOT one in the same, right? Or are you just an ignorant student who can not understand the difference?
"If you truly are a Science Student in College......boy, you'd better get a better understand of things........especially the facts of life"
-^---LOL Says the hypocrite who can't produce a life with her own same-sex partner, unless an anonymous male donates his family jewels LOL

"and don't ASSume you are the only educate person in these threads......BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT!!!"
-WHO CARES? Next!

"How long does sperm live? How far do you think it is from the outside of the vagina to the cervix?"
-How long will it be until lesbians are able to create children without having a test tube stick up their pussy? I know the answer: NEVER

"Now, I know a woman can get pregnant from the pre-ejaculation........with the penis already inserted into the vagina."
-And a woman cannot get pregnant from outercourse (semen soaked around her pussy)? COOL STORY BRO

"but please, not from the inside of panties"
-Uhhh....YES THEY CAN! Women CAN get pregnant without having a cock stuck inside them. They just need their pussy soaked in semen. It's called outercourse. Do the damn research!

"sorry, but I think you need a new teacher"
-So women cannot get pregnant from being exposed to semen in the vagina area? COOL STORY BRO

"and I am not interested in children"
-Suuuuuuure, you aren't </sarcasm>

"again, if ya know anything about me."
-Spare me your pathetic (man-loathing penis-envy) life story

"you'd know that I have a very nasty attitude towards Pedophiles, but more at Child Molesters."
-I can't take what your gayass seriously, considering the amount of gays cases & organizations, like Planned Parenthood & NAMBLA, linked to pedophilia & oral sex.

"gain, for a College Student, you aren't very bright"
-Right because sexual intercourse is the "only" way to get a chick pregnant /sarcasm

"My daughter is not homosexual......sorry, but she's a heterosexual"
-I have serious doubts about that, since kids tend to model off their parents

"who has been married and has given birth to her child."
-CORRECTION: who has been married AND DIVORCED DUE TO HER SEXUAL FRUSTRATION &/OR PROBLEMS GETTING REAL COCK & has given birth to her children WHO WILL COPY HER HOMOSEXUAL BAHVIOR & HER HATE OF MEN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Culver City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr True blue 19,387
WARNING ALERT!: Ebola hits NYC: CrossFit Solace... 4 hr ALERT 1
Hollywood is Mutilating Women in the War on Women 5 hr Tnhellbilly69 4
Los Angeles upholstery cleaning and repair (Jun '08) 8 hr Jerry Boggs 4
Boy, Man Found Dead Inside Hemet Home 8 hr Chris 3
LA Earthquake Prediction November 2014 12 hr Rainbows 3
Telephone Answering Service Helps Your Business... (Jan '11) Oct 14 Zach 2

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at October 24 at 2:27PM PDT

Culver City News Video

Culver City Dating
Find my Match

Culver City Jobs

Culver City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Culver City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Culver City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]