Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
130,381 - 130,400 of 200,364 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146712
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Plz show me the post where i mentioned Reagan, Winston Liar?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146713
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Prof Marvel- Department of Misinformed Irrational Hate.

I see you gave up trying to prove that the sole reason for Gay-Straight groups was to provide hunting grounds for Gay men preying on young boys. I guess when the only attempt at an example you could find can't stand up to any sort of scrutiny, it's probably best to quietly slink off and hope I don't notice. It's no wonder you're back screaming about that Little Black Book, too bad you can't prove that it's still even print some six years after your dubious friends over at MassResistance got their sweaty hands on a copy. I think your fixation with this publication is best left between you and your mental health professional.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146714
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Obama's Father Wrote About Socialism
Obama's Mother Was a "Communist Sympathizer"
Obama's Parents Met in a Russian Class (Back then it was the Communist USSR)
Obama's Brother Roy and Cousin Odinga are Marxists
Obama Attended Socialist Conferences at Cooper Union
Obama Was Hand Picked by Alice Palmer to Succeed Her in the Illinois State Senate
Obama's Run for the Illinois State Senate was Launched by a Fundraiser Organized at Bill Ayers' and Bernardine Dorhn's Chicago Home
Obama Had a Close Relationship with the "Anti-Capitalist" Group ACORN -
Obama Attended Several Meetings with the Democratic Socialists in Chicago and Was even Endorsed by Them
Obama Endorsed Openly Socialist Senator Bernie Sanders
Many Obama Supporters Idolize Che Guervara
The Communist Party USA Endorsed Obama
Obama's Church is Rooted in Liberation Theology which is Rooted in Marxism
"I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists and punk-rock performance poets." - Barack Obama (Dreams of My Father)
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146715
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Boogle...finds it disgusting and degrading.
In at least three comments he's arguing gays couldn't possibly endorse the sex acts described in your Little Black Book...
My little back book? If I thought you could part with it I'd borrow yours... if only it wasn't soaked with loney guy ejaculate...
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, what more needs to be said about the ignoramus?
What more needs to be said other than that I am A married heterosexual female?

Just that I'm not the one holding "The little Black Book with one hand and stroking my (lonely) little pecker with the other.... how about THAT you skeezy self hating pervert?
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146716
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Prof Marvel wrote:
"Pee Play is hot!!!"..."queer " sex manual for youth..."Hey, Queer boys!"...fisting... pee play... anal sex, cock-sucking, "Pee Play is hot!!!"..."queer " sex manual for youth..."Hey, Queer boys!"...fisting... pee play... anal sex...cock-sucking..."Pee Play is hot!!!"..."queer " sex manual for youth..."Hey, Queer boys!"...fisting... pee play... anal sex... cock-sucking is what gays do.
"Pee pee play! OMG a NEW ONE!!!! LOL the sad little pervert finally changed up his stale predictible spam!!!! PeePee play!PeePee play!PeePee play!PeePee play!PeePee play!
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146717
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
@Elh, according to you less than 1% of the population [is gay]
I think it's closer to 10% so please do post a link to where ever I said this outside of your imagination.

Meanwhile remember to protect your imaginary children from perverted married heterosexuals Christians pedophiles.
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146720
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

7

6

6

"The openly heterosexual former football player,
O.J. Simpson, was arrested today and charged with the murder of his former
wife and her companion. The arrest sent shock waves throughout the
heterosexual community, as one of its most popular icons revived old
stereotypes that surround the heterosexual lifestyle.'Wife-beating is not
equivalent to being heterosexual,' said Joe Eightpack, a spokesman for the
Straight Alliance Against Defamation.'While it's true that some
heterosexuals engage in spousal abuse, it's still no more common among
straights than among gays.' But opponents of heterosexual rights seized on
the incident.'Every year, hundreds of thousands of women are victims of
this immoral subculture,' said the Rev. Donald Gaylord, spokesman for the
Concerned Homosexuals of America.'There appears to have been a heterosexual
ring in Los Angeles, including the police force, that covered up this
depraved activity for years. I'm particularly concerned about saving our
children from this kind of example.' Statistics suggest a large minority of
heterosexual males are involved in some kind of domestic violence; one in
four heterosexual relationships involves violence, with 2 million to 4
million women affected each year. Researchers who claim that heterosexuality
is a choice and not, as some believe, involuntary, argue that this makes it
even more important not to give social sanction to the activity.'It's not
heterosexuals as such that we're opposed to,' argues Gaylord.'It's their
self-destructive lifestyle.'"
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146721
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

ELH wrote:
"The openly heterosexual former football player,
O.J. Simpson, was arrested today and charged with the murder of his former
wife and her companion. The arrest sent shock waves throughout the
heterosexual community, as one of its most popular icons revived old
stereotypes that surround the heterosexual lifestyle.'Wife-beating is not
equivalent to being heterosexual,' said Joe Eightpack, a spokesman for the
Straight Alliance Against Defamation.'While it's true that some
heterosexuals engage in spousal abuse, it's still no more common among
straights than among gays.' But opponents of heterosexual rights seized on
the incident.'Every year, hundreds of thousands of women are victims of
this immoral subculture,' said the Rev. Donald Gaylord, spokesman for the
Concerned Homosexuals of America.'There appears to have been a heterosexual
ring in Los Angeles, including the police force, that covered up this
depraved activity for years. I'm particularly concerned about saving our
children from this kind of example.' Statistics suggest a large minority of
heterosexual males are involved in some kind of domestic violence; one in
four heterosexual relationships involves violence, with 2 million to 4
million women affected each year. Researchers who claim that heterosexuality
is a choice and not, as some believe, involuntary, argue that this makes it
even more important not to give social sanction to the activity.'It's not
heterosexuals as such that we're opposed to,' argues Gaylord.'It's their
self-destructive lifestyle.'"
another Homosexual in the news: An Omaha dance instructor has been charged with sexually assaulting three boys.

Teneko T. Penn, 23, is accused of assaulting the boys between 2008 and 2010, when the children were between 7 and 13 years old.

A Douglas County Court judge ordered Penn held on $100,000 bail. He must pay $10,000 to be released. He remained in jail Wednesday.

Penn was charged with first-degree sexual assault and two counts of first-degree forcible sexual assault. All three charges are felonies.

An arrest warrant was issued June 1 after the three boys reported anal and oral penetration by Penn. They came forward after seeing a news report on the scandal involving former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky, court documents stated.
Winston Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146722
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

RiccardoFire wrote:
Plz show me the post where i mentioned Reagan, Winston Liar?
You really are a brain dead old biddy aren't you. You need to stop shouting liar at anyone and everyone who disagrees with your claptrap. It was sarcasm/hyperbole. Grow a sense of humor.

Are you just banging out any old crap that enters that vast empty wasteland you call your head and immediately forgetting what you vomited on the keyboard?

Go back and read post number #146678, it was yours, until you find the the name of the 40th president. As for the rest of your drivel about Obama being the great satan, put down the crack pipe and pull your head out of the plastic bag. You've really been sold a bill of goods by the paranoid right fear mongers. The very same ones who've convinced you that Romney is an "honest" man. News flash stimpy, they're all lying sacks of sh!t. Every last one of them. The higher up the ladder they are, the more dishonest they are. I find it quite sad that you haven't realized this yet.
Wah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146723
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Ha!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146724
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a brain dead old biddy aren't you. You need to stop shouting liar at anyone and everyone who disagrees with your claptrap. It was sarcasm/hyperbole. Grow a sense of humor.
Are you just banging out any old crap that enters that vast empty wasteland you call your head and immediately forgetting what you vomited on the keyboard?
Go back and read post number #146678, it was yours, until you find the the name of the 40th president. As for the rest of your drivel about Obama being the great satan, put down the crack pipe and pull your head out of the plastic bag. You've really been sold a bill of goods by the paranoid right fear mongers. The very same ones who've convinced you that Romney is an "honest" man. News flash stimpy, they're all lying sacks of sh!t. Every last one of them. The higher up the ladder they are, the more dishonest they are. I find it quite sad that you haven't realized this yet.
Nice try, funny how this is all that is left of obama supporters..LOL...Why don't u go back and read the whole post, read what it was about. What we know about Obama is not some conspiracy, it's his actions, Look at his corruption. Stop listening to his speeches, they contain no substance. Look what he has done to this country, I listen to action and facts, not speeches and doom and gloom about how evil Romney is because he is rich. Guess what loser, they are all rich.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146725
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Just look at the money obama stole from the American people to pay off his cronies, the fake solar projects, the stimulus, the GM bailouts, the wall street bailouts...You want 4 more years of this you freaking loser?
Bill Of Rights

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146726
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

RiccardoFire wrote:
Just look at the money obama stole from the American people to pay off his cronies, the fake solar projects, the stimulus, the GM bailouts, the wall street bailouts...You want 4 more years of this you freaking loser?
No we all want 4 or 8 years of Romney/Bush 2!!! LOL,Perhaps it's time to change the tin foil in your hat Mr. conspiracy theorist! Ouuuu....Behind every rock,around every corner! You're an F-ing nut job,in addition to being a phony hating Christian! Maybe a pair of them Mormon magic underpants might help you,or a good therapist would suffice? Whacka doodle do!LOLOLOL

“IT'S TIME TO ELIMINATE”

Since: Mar 11

PROP 8 AND DOMA!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146727
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who said use a turkey baster to shoot little spermies!! didn't you? or are you going to lie again?... lesbians need the penis like device no matte how you look at it.
Do you star in the movie?
Bruno......I will not speak for ALL Lesbians, but I will speak for myself and my wife.....WE DON'T LIKE PENIS TYPE DEVICES.......frankly, I'd rather do a Lorraine Bobbitt on the stupid thing.....so, I'd kindly make sure your lil manhood stays out of my reach.......understand now?

Turkey Basters can be used for that.....not that I know that from experience, but because some doctor asked me that and my partner at the time and I looked at each other and went WTF? I'd NEVER heard of it before then......and then in the movie I mentioned......Ellen D and Sharon Stone were trying to get pregnant and it was mentioned again.......so, please get it through your head that I'm almost 50 years old and not interested in having a baby at this stage of my life......my grandchild is plenty all by themselves:-)

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146728
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Sir Doctor 3 wrote:
@Elh, according to you less than 1% of the population, gays, account for 23% of the pedophilia. They also accounted for 95% of the RCC pedophile cases and gays account for the largest pedophile ring ever, 70,000.
The 99% straights have only been able to form a ring the size of 60 and that was 25 years ago in Brussels.
Yeah, you keep blaming the over 50% gay suicide rate on bullies, because it is higher in gay friendly Netherlands.
Also, gay men account for 80% of new HIV cases in Canada. Funny thing, the number one social event for gays in the last 20 years is AIDS marching.
Ha, ha, ha.

Actually, in his book, "The Band Played On", Randy Shilts writes about how all the AIDS parades were followed by orgies where the marchers often had unprotected sex with all the new strangers they'd meet during the march.

Talk about a vicious cycle.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146729
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Bill Of Rights wrote:
<quoted text>
No we all want 4 or 8 years of Romney/Bush 2!!! LOL,Perhaps it's time to change the tin foil in your hat Mr. conspiracy theorist! Ouuuu....Behind every rock,around every corner! You're an F-ing nut job,in addition to being a phony hating Christian! Maybe a pair of them Mormon magic underpants might help you,or a good therapist would suffice? Whacka doodle do!LOLOLOL
Everything I posted about Obama is public news, it's not a conspiracy that he actually had Van Jones on his staff and now has Eric Holder. It's not a conspiracy that he was raised a Communist. Personally, I don't reward people that weaken the company in my business. Why should we for the President? I see all you have left is foul words, you are starting to sound like dan. You are just more doom and gloom for our country. Why don't u eat your carrots while Moochelle eats some more fries?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146730
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

This might be the first time in history that the original crimes are worse than the cover-up. Normally, nobody gets killed in a cover-up. We've already had people get killed here in Fast and Furious.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146731
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Fast and Furious was an American government program authored by the Obama administration to arm violent drug gangs in Mexico with American weapons from Arizona, primarily. Assault rifles and deadly weapons were purchased from gun stores in Arizona and walked across the border to Mexico on purpose. This resulted in the death of scores of people, including a man named Brian Terry, a border agent for our government.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146732
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Now, the irony of this is that the whole point of this operation was for all of this to become public except for Obama and Holder's involvement, and for you to be so angry about it that you would demand tighter gun control laws. Well, now the whole thing has become public, and now they've gotta do everything they can to try to keep it under wraps. They wanted this thing public. They wanted the results of this brilliantly conceived, but it was not flawlessly executed, they botched the execution. Way too many people died. A border agent died on December 10th. And so now the Department of Justice, part of the executive branch, Eric Holder and Obama have claimed, well, Obama is the only one who can, has claimed executive privilege.

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146733
Jun 20, 2012
 

Judged:

8

8

8

The poster who calls himself "Boogle" is under the impression no decent gay male would engage in the sexual practices described in The Little Black Book.

I've attempted -- and failed -- to show him the publishers of the booklet -- the Boston-based AIDS Action Committee -- was merely trying to instruct youth the correct and safe way to engage in "queer sex."

"Queer sex," incidentally, is not my terminology -- it's theirs. The term is frequently used in this "manual."

Because he found the queer sex acts in this booklet so disgusting and degrading Boogle argued the booklet could not possibly have been published by gays, that it surely is the work of homobobes -- like moi!-- trying to undermine the LGBT community.

As a public service, will someone come forth and explain to Mr. Boogle -- gently -- that he's completely wrong on the point and making a complete fool of himself?

Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Culver City Discussions

Search the Culver City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 min rain or snow to slow 15,928
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 6 min Abrahem 7,849
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 min tail pipe 4,898
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 min bannedagain3 18,593
Woman jailed for allegedly trying to extort $50... (Mar '10) 6 hr bird 25
Iron Order MC - Mongols - Vagos 12 hr Icefire 2
5 Seconds of Summer Announce 2015 North America... 19 hr shelly 1
•••
•••

Culver City News Video

•••
Culver City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Culver City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Culver City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Culver City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Culver City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••