Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#23447 Aug 7, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Stew turd blows.
ATTENTION wtf!

This is what; ‘we’ The Republican Party intend to do in November!
A. Replace Obama.
B. Take the Senate and oust Harry Reid.
C. Gain in the House and Impeach Nancy Pelosi.
D. Make you our ‘Poster Bum’ and get you off the draw and into gainful employment! And maybe some electro-shock therapy.
Blue

Benton, KY

#23448 Aug 7, 2012
lol this is to funny
shewwww

Falls Of Rough, KY

#23449 Aug 7, 2012
Homeland Insecurity wrote:
<quoted text>
ATTENTION wtf!
A. Replace Obama.
D. Make you our ‘Poster Bum’ and get you off the draw and into gainful employment! And maybe some electro-shock therapy.
Then finally all out troubles will be over. Just like every other time repubs have had control. I cant wait.
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#23450 Aug 7, 2012
shewwww wrote:
<quoted text>
Then finally all out troubles will be over. Just like every other time repubs have had control. I cant wait.
You won't have to wait long!
Mittack Obamney

Cadiz, KY

#23451 Aug 7, 2012
Keep up the good fight there, Jim! It's a never ending source of amusement for me and the boys to see you people fighting over which one of me gets "elected" this time around. We especially like the little 4 point list of things "you" (the Republican Party, hahaha..that's hysterical)intend to do come November. As if it makes any difference who's running that sideshow. Keep on voting like you people matter! It's good to be me!
shewwww

Falls Of Rough, KY

#23452 Aug 7, 2012
<quoted text>
You won't have to wait long!
Did you type that with a straight face?

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#23454 Aug 8, 2012
Friendship between women:
A woman doesn’t come home one night. The next day she tells her husband that she had slept over at a girlfriend's house. The husband calls his wife's 10 best friends. None of them know anything about it.

Friendship between men:
A man doesn’t come home one night. The next day he tells his wife that he had slept over at a friend’s house. The wife calls her husband's 10 best men friends. Eight of them confirm that he had slept over, and two claim that he was still there.
wtf

Corbin, KY

#23455 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>
ATTENTION wtf!
A. Replace Obama.
Mitt dodged the Draft in France.

Mitt hides his Money in Bermuda.

Mitt creates jobs in China.

Mitt hides his fraudulent Tax Returns.

Mitt is a piece of shit just like you.
Homeland Insecurity

Abingdon, VA

#23456 Aug 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Mitt dodged the Draft in France.
Mitt hides his Money in Bermuda.
Mitt creates jobs in China.
Mitt hides his fraudulent Tax Returns.
Mitt is a piece of shit just like you.
In the United States there are 2 Senators from each State! How many Senators do we have in America wtf?
schooldays

Elizabethtown, KY

#23457 Aug 8, 2012
omg kill him!
wtf

Corbin, KY

#23458 Aug 8, 2012
<quoted text>
In the United States there are 2 Senators from each State! How many Senators do we have in America wtf?
How many queers live with you?
Bart

Gracey, KY

#23459 Aug 8, 2012
but is it safe
griddy

Minneapolis, MN

#23460 Aug 8, 2012
Bart wrote:
but is it safe
Not a fair question with an abundance of Kentuckians on this thread. Just the one tooth to sacrifice and all...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#23461 Aug 8, 2012
Tell them you're smart, proving IT impossible, putz ~! LMAOROTFu~!
yep

Campbellsville, KY

#23462 Aug 8, 2012
Pikeville Underground wrote:
Rand Paul supporters don't respect the 1st Amendment.
Nevermind
Art Freen

Cadiz, KY

#23463 Aug 8, 2012
Paulistas and jockstraps have the same thing in common--both support a couple of nuts.
Monster slayer

Somerset, KY

#23464 Aug 8, 2012
The Koochie Monster wrote:
These Dumb Arses in Ky will probably vote that Nut Case Rand Paul in. These Hillbilly's don't understand he will try to get their checks cut off. LMFAO!
Not everyone on Kentucky is sitting at home waiting on or expecting to receive government aid. Kentucky is full of hard working, God fearing people, who strive to take care of their families. Sure we have our problems, but show me a state that does not ...
Pale Rider

AOL

#23465 Aug 9, 2012
Instead of Stepping on a head?

Let's Stomp a Few Republican Toes!

I don't like starting an argument, but someone needs to tell these Peckerwood Republicans a thing or two.

Is there a Single Republican on here that hasn't had their toes stepped on? How about a little dose of truth from a Real Kentucky Democrat.

Mitt Romney the Bernard Madoff of Politics

Mitt Romney is the Bernard Madoff of politics, in other words the biggest fraud to come along since Richard Nixon got involved in the Watergate Scandal. When it is all said and done we will find out that he used more angles of the Federal Income Tax Code then a Home Builder, building a 68000 sq .ft. home with a 32 car garage.

Did you see that fake the other day with that shopping cart, from a hardware store? Who does he think he is fooling? He isn't a Handyman, Joe the Plummer, or Ace the Hardware Man. He was just putting on a fake show for everyone.

I seen a picture of Romney putting groceries in the back of a black SUV. Who does he think he is fooling? He is no average Joe Blow, running by the Convenient Store, or Kroger for a few groceries to take home. It was all for a FAKE Photo Opportunity. Just more of that Snake Oil Salesman.

Just like his plans for America, he doesn't have any plans, he is accustomed to buying all he wants, and letting someone else do all the work, while he gets all of the credit. He hasn't come up with one single plan to cut the deficit, to curb government spending. He will be just like the last three Republicans that lied and bought their way into the White House. He will be the biggest spender in history, at the same time telling everyone, we need to cut taxes for the wealthiest, so the Middle Class can enjoy the trickle down economics, and enjoy a better economy for all. It never worked under Ronald Reagan, G. H. Bush, nor G. W. Bush. That is exactly the reason, the country was in such a mess and going into the worst depression since 1929, under the Trickle Down Economics of three failed Republican Presidents. Now they want the White House back again to start helping the rich again, help themselves to all of the handouts the government will allow.
wtf

Paris, KY

#23466 Aug 9, 2012
griddy wrote:
<quoted text>Not a fair question with an abundance of Kentuckians on this thread. Just the one tooth to sacrifice and all...
lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23468 Aug 9, 2012
Have all noticed Obama has taken the word "work" out of the requirements for welfare.Guess the welfare folks can sit on the conputor and eat all day now.Is that Obama`s plan?Kill off the welfare people by over eating?He forgot they also probably enjoy sex and procreating,but maybe he will provide all with the pill or other provisions to avoid birth to dummies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cub Run Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Vaughn, Eubank, Ballard what kind of pe... 21 min Wondering 1
Alison Lundergan Grimes - one of the most disho... 3 hr Read it in the paper 1
3 Indicted for Elderly Abuse in Brownsville Nur... 8 hr Grandma 25
1925 Book 10 hr bky 1
wth 11 hr wth 1
rehab facility at springview 11 hr need to know 1
keith poynter (Sep '08) 11 hr Julie 54
Cub Run Dating
Find my Match

Cub Run Jobs