hmmm

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2011

bionca is so nasty! i went to school with her a long time ago! now she is havin babies with her step brother.. she has one thats not even one yet and now pregnant again. nasty! i know brandon aint "blood" but she calls her step dad "daddy" so its sick she would do that.. NASTY NASTY NASTY!
mwah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2011

hmmm wrote:
bionca is so nasty! i went to school with her a long time ago! now she is havin babies with her step brother.. she has one thats not even one yet and now pregnant again. nasty! i know branduon aint "blood" but she calls her step dad "daddy" so its sick she would do that.. NASTY NASTY NASTY!
Dont worry... If shes anything like her momma she'll give em up as soon as they arent cute little babies any more. Her mom has a teen boy she does nothing for. Oh well tho, hes with good people who teach him right from wrong. Hes in school, does well, never been in trouble or sent to military school cause he couldnt act right.
baha

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

this is so true! both of you! she really is nasty! her mama aint sh!t. she's a swinger and that hole family is just nasty! PA-THE-TIC!!!!!!!! i sure hope for her kids sake someone who is a good parent comes buy and wants to taken them off her hands! she would give thhem up in a hart beat!
mwah

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2011

Look at the mothers fb wall. Not one pic, post or mention of her boy. Im sure the apple dont fall far. These r not "mothers", they r breeders. Being a mother requires more effort than just breathing. The difference between the two kids speaks fpr itself. The boy (raised by normal people) is an awesome kid...the girl, wow, nightmare! Sometimes deadbeat parents r s gift cause if she had anything to do with his raising he could have turned out like them. Maybe these other babies will find a way out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cub Run Discussions

Search the Cub Run Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Mississippi Man 81,205
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Mao-bama Zombies 138,707
Brittany Geary 3 hr Come on 7
Allen Harper (Apr '11) 4 hr Random Person 5
why is amber hill in jail? 5 hr Pelon 8
looking for old friend (Oct '12) 8 hr R O Lovelace 2
How is the Wet Petition coming along? 8 hr straight up 10
•••
•••
•••
Cub Run Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••