Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Dec 24, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
zozo

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 19, 2012
i herd this oil rigers talkin bout that they dont hire local people from the sorounding towns cause people only work for a month then quit after first check i think that is all bs there suppose to be giving local people jobs helping people not turning them down cause one or two people quit wats up with that so many people apply at riggs and never get called you see trucks from loiusiana,florida,montana,ther not helping people from around here they should just move out of texas cause part of all the oil fields being here is to also give local people jobs they hire few people from here but you look at the majority of oil riggers from out of state i mean the applications are stupid i no for a fact everyone in oil riggs dont have degree or they wouldnt be working see lot of oil rigg people that are also racist yall just stop people dont take to kind of that around her......got so much to say ..........n the people they bring from out of town are some real crackheads,cokeheads,potheads, ect dont no how they keep there jobs,,,maybe its cause the one thats in charge is just like them thats why lots of accidents happen suppose to be drug free work place at all oil fields.......
rib meat

San Antonio, TX

#2 May 19, 2012
yes i agree
Hello

Fort Worth, TX

#3 May 21, 2012
Cause they don't pass DRUG TEST!!
Reader

Crystal City, TX

#4 May 22, 2012
Some jobs require some expertise. Where do we find engineers, geologists, and consultants around here?
We can only drive trucks, so that's what we get.
Other lower jobs include working 12 hours 7 days a week,do we have interested young people? Maybe not.
david

United States

#5 May 24, 2012
And yall local people are lazy
yaya

United States

#6 May 24, 2012
one 3/4 r druggies,they dont want to work because of the food stamps and housing and they are lazy so dont blame the companies!!!!!
lovely

United States

#7 May 24, 2012
yaya wrote:
one 3/4 r druggies,they dont want to work because of the food stamps and housing and they are lazy so dont blame the companies!!!!!
That's so true ppl from here live with no worry cuz the know they have the government to fall back on. Some of these guys live off the girlfriend child support money
THE TRUTH

Crystal City, TX

#8 May 24, 2012
If you don't have a oilfield job in this rich eagle ford shale, it's because you can't pass a drug test or your too lazy to go out and find one. This oil boom opened up many opportunities for these small towns folks. Theres no excuse for you not having a job. I can understand if you ladies are struggling to find a place in the oilfield, but it's there.
So true

San Antonio, TX

#9 May 24, 2012
There are plenty of local ppl working in the oil Riggs. You just gotta look around but on the other hand plenty of ppl aren't willing to move around just in case the job moves.to another town , city, or state
Rolf

San Antonio, TX

#10 May 25, 2012
Oil rig is not really a job, it's work that people don't do cause it stupid and dangerous...
Rolf

San Antonio, TX

#11 May 25, 2012
Also no life since they work all hrs...if your a woman you should get with one then get a joint account of their pay then later take all the money an run of it...
THE TRUTH

Crystal City, TX

#12 May 26, 2012
Rolf wrote:
Also no life since they work all hrs...if your a woman you should get with one then get a joint account of their pay then later take all the money an run of it...
WOW! That's your educated input on this topic? Lmao! Really?
san anto

El Monte, CA

#13 May 26, 2012
Well heres my output if would work in the oilfields out in tge hot sun digging holes.then on my first paycheck of 500 dollars i go to the spot get all drunk then score some coke n party cause i got paid.com e monday morning i would miss work because IM CRUDO (hangover).lie that im sick n get fired the next day. And thats it.sound familiar
THE TRUTH

Crystal City, TX

#14 May 27, 2012
san anto wrote:
Well heres my output if would work in the oilfields out in tge hot sun digging holes.then on my first paycheck of 500 dollars i go to the spot get all drunk then score some coke n party cause i got paid.com e monday morning i would miss work because IM CRUDO (hangover).lie that im sick n get fired the next day. And thats it.sound familiar
LMAO! That sounds very familiar
Tums

Austin, TX

#15 Jun 26, 2012
Saben porque???? No valen ni dick!!! La Gente de Crystal, puros huevones, alcoholics and 14yo chicks getting pregnant to get section 8 housing!!!! aint that the truth!!!!! Get to work or go to school babosos!!!! Get educated!!!!!! LMAO
truth

San Antonio, TX

#16 Jun 27, 2012
david wrote:
And yall local people are lazy
You must not be a local you must be from dumas not everyone is lazy its up to rigs to hire n help bring jobs
truth

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jun 27, 2012
THE TRUTH wrote:
If you don't have a oilfield job in this rich eagle ford shale, it's because you can't pass a drug test or your too lazy to go out and find one. This oil boom opened up many opportunities for these small towns folks. Theres no excuse for you not having a job. I can understand if you ladies are struggling to find a place in the oilfield, but it's there.
Well went they hire locals then you can talk not everyone is either on probation or fresh out prison who has to work like a dog crystal people n sorounding people do need jobs just cause one two people quit doesn't mean you have to hire people from out of state n shouldn't be so quick to judge locals
truth

San Antonio, TX

#18 Jun 27, 2012
THE TRUTH wrote:
Are u stupid the boss in oil rigs is either a pot head or crack head or ect so they shouldn't care about anyone passing drug test cause they problem can't pass test them self they should just hire and stop using this as excuse why they dot hire
Company person

Dallas, TX

#19 Jun 27, 2012
Companies are willing to train and let people work their way up. The problem is there are few people that are truly willing to put in a hard days work, especially the younger generation. They feel as thought they are entitled to something instead of earning it. Drug testing is mandatory, any job on a rig is considered high risk. Accountability, if you aren't gonna show up to work then you aren't gonna have a job. They are reluctant to hire people with a record because you have shown a lack in making good judgement in the past so why would a company invest in people who are going to most likely disappoint them?
truth

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jun 27, 2012
Company person wrote:
Companies are willing to train and let people work their way up. The problem is there are few people that are truly willing to put in a hard days work, especially the younger generation. They feel as thought they are entitled to something instead of earning it. Drug testing is mandatory, any job on a rig is considered high risk. Accountability, if you aren't gonna show up to work then you aren't gonna have a job. They are reluctant to hire people with a record because you have shown a lack in making good judgement in the past so why would a company invest in people who are going to most likely disappoint them?
Hey company person supposely your company gives people a chance what your company name so people can go apply

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crystal City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
san puto y zaputa 53 min SPREAD EM_KA POW ... 1
were the girls that blow u off 1 hr BIG_MF_TACO N PAPAS 1
stupid kids these days 2 hr cristal 2
san anto y zapata 3 hr cristal 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 4 hr That Fart Guy 530
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr That Fart Guy 22,339
dumb cops 6 hr cristal 2
•••
•••
Crystal City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Crystal City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••