Croton drowning death under investigation

Full story: Journal News 9
CROTON-ON-HUDSON - Police are continuing their investigation into the drowning death of a New York City man in shallow waters off Croton Point. Full Story
kirk

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2007
if the current was strong how come when the cop asked gary girlfriend where he went donwn the cop dove in and found him in the same spot??? shouldnt the current have moved him. aslo how come the cop and the other man that went in looking for gary roberts didnt have any problems exiting the water if the current was so strong? Gary was an excellent swimmer from Jamaica and he couldnt have swallowed water just like that.....he aslo did doggy paddle and was in the same spot..Why ...maybe someone had his leggs under the water....what type of people live in this area???/ Muhhhh!!!!
Scion Tc

Bronx, NY

#2 Jul 27, 2007
The above poster is a clown. Get real.
syndarella

Brentwood, NY

#3 Aug 10, 2007
i highly understand what kirk is saying. i knew agry personally and he CAN swim..... somethig was done to him. but only he knows R.I.P Gary
Scion TC

Spring Valley, NY

#4 Aug 18, 2007
Well i knew Gary too and i'm Kirk's brother...AGAIN...GET REAL!!! Life happens.
syndarella

West Hempstead, NY

#5 Aug 25, 2007
you are a loser, you dont know kirk you fool
Scion Tc

Spring Valley, NY

#6 Aug 31, 2007
Yes, your right, I don't know Kirk. Apparently I would lie for no reason. I guess I don't know Gary's dad Hector, or his 2 sisters either, who happen to be my cousins!!! Ignorance is bliss you idiot! AGAIN....get a life!
syndarella

Bronx, NY

#7 Sep 12, 2007
you are the worst family member ever. maybe you was jealous of him. and its sad how you seem so happy that he's gone. you idiot you. if you are really his cousin, then you are f-ed up. and matter of fact if you are a family member, you know me well.(k)
syndarella

Bronx, NY

#8 Sep 12, 2007
kevin
Scion TC

Spring Valley, NY

#9 Sep 15, 2007
Your statement above just proves how ignorant you are. I love everyone in my family...but to say with such certainty that something was "done to him" is quite foolish considering YOU NOR I were there. I've spoken to Kirk about this, as well as his sister who agrees with me that accidents do and can happen. He is gone and missed, but in a better place. I'm going to assume your above post was only written out of anger, simply because it would be quite foolish to make such a statement about someone you don't know. I'm finished with this online foolishness. If you still feel the need to talk, contact my brother and he will be glad to put you in contact with me. Have a good day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Croton-on-Hudson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
grand central restaurant Oct 19 MARV 2
MARTONE AUTO COLLISION. A blight on the Ossini... Oct 18 Johnnymongo 3
Review: Caliber Imports Oct 14 Johnnymongo 2
Review: Car Care Services At Briacliff Oct 3 abhcarwash 1
Family reunion for Happy Valley (Feb '08) Sep '14 Susan Alderman Mi... 14
Hey al notso sharpton Sep '14 reality is a crutch 1
POSTIGLIONE v. CASTRO Sep '14 Thomas 4

Croton-on-Hudson News Video

Croton-on-Hudson Jobs

Croton-on-Hudson People Search