like to know

Overland Park, KS

#1 Apr 28, 2010
What ever happened to the murder investigation in Crossville? You know which one, Leo (81)the one where the city's detectives were pulled off, and supposely the TBI was taken over. Has Agent Freels done anymore investigating, or has this been swept under the rug. Was the detectives getting close to someone with connections?
A close friend

Crossville, TN

#2 May 5, 2010
like to know wrote:
What ever happened to the murder investigation in Crossville? You know which one, Leo (81)the one where the city's detectives were pulled off, and supposely the TBI was taken over. Has Agent Freels done anymore investigating, or has this been swept under the rug. Was the detectives getting close to someone with connections?
we want to know to leo was my best friends grandpa and was shot at a retirement village.the family is crushed and truly wants to know who did it and why nothing is being done to investigate it if you have any info please call the family or tbi or the sherriffs dept.this man was bed ridden and shot in the head while in bed.what has happened to our beautiful county when things like this happens and there is no justice!my heart goes out to his family!!!
What Now

Cookeville, TN

#3 May 5, 2010
I hardly think "nothing is being done" as you claim. Building a case in a situation like this takes time IF YOU WANT IT TO STICK! Be patient and we all hope the guilty person pays!
disagree

Sparta, TN

#4 May 5, 2010
There could probably be "more done" than what "is being done!" Some cases are put on the shelf & forgotten about until they turn cold!

Since: Aug 07

Crossville,TN

#5 May 6, 2010
Why not call the city police or TBI and inquire? How is anybody here supposed to know anything about that?
like to know

Overland Park, KS

#6 May 7, 2010
The family has, the reply is don't know nothing yet. I'm curois, why would two detectives be pulled off the case and another in the same unit be assigned, along with a TBI agent? who just happens to be kin, to the sitting sherriff. Right before elections. Smells like small town politics at the cost of a family in moorning.
jam

Crossville, TN

#7 Aug 21, 2011
Some body in this town know something about this case. Will you please call some one , you don't have to give your name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So who's going the be the next Coach at........... 12 min Different 25
Why racism is dead 22 min The Real DrAryan 53
Do you think racism is a problem in Cumberland ... (Jul '10) 3 hr The REAL Doctor H... 101
Pricematch amazon at walmart 3 hr wow 48
Still not over you 3 hr DoesntGetIt 20
William Dellio(I think that's how the last name... 6 hr Lilsister 40
monkeys with lipstick 6 hr Haha 2
Crossville Dating
Find my Match

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crossville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crossville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]