need to know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

does anyone know how to get something removed off of this site ?
cowboy

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

Yeah, hit the "report abuse" button on either the post you want deleted OR on the #1 post of the thread. Hitting it on the #1 post will delete the entire thread.

Once you do that, click on your right mouse button on either post #1 or the post you want deleted, and hit "copy link address/location" (something along those lines for internet explorer.

Scroll down to the bottom, and hit "feedback". A box will pull up. Select "report inappropriate thread". Paste the link that you copied into box one. Put in your email address. Then write "Violation of TOS" in the big box. And hit send.

Once that's done, you can either change your browser settings to delete your history everytime you exit, or you can do it manually. Once you do it, exit out and come back in and repeat the steps. If you don't know how to clear browser history, then wait about 5 minutes between each report you send. Sometimes it can take 5 minutes (if you do it enough), and sometimes it can take 5 hours. It just depends on how many times you report the thread/post.
american opinion

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

Another fast horse?
cowboy

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

american opinion wrote:
Another fast horse?
It's called proxy servers. Apparently you are unaware since you have asked and keep posting that comment. I can post from just about any location. Even China if I wish. But hey, if you are smart enough, even you can do it too. Imagine that.
american opinion

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called proxy servers. Apparently you are unaware since you have asked and keep posting that comment. I can post from just about any location. Even China if I wish. But hey, if you are smart enough, even you can do it too. Imagine that.
What I imagine is you can type in any name or "proxy server" to keep your post. Seems to be multiple registered and plenty of cowboys. Kind of like "Brokeback Mountain" Tn style! For info did not start this one but some of the others that left you speechless. Imagine that!
cowboy

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

american opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
What I imagine is you can type in any name or "proxy server" to keep your post. Seems to be multiple registered and plenty of cowboys. Kind of like "Brokeback Mountain" Tn style! For info did not start this one but some of the others that left you speechless. Imagine that!
To keep my post? What the hell are you talking about? Anyways, not one person here has left me speechless, I suggest you rethink that ignorant claim. Can you even make comprehensive sentences? Or is that too tough for you?

You get on here like a two year old. HAR HAR "brokeback mountain" HAR HAR "Another fast horse? " HAR HAR HAR

I guess I might be putting to much faith into you being able to make comprehensive sentences after all.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
To keep my post? What the hell are you talking about? Anyways, not one person here has left me speechless, I suggest you rethink that ignorant claim. Can you even make comprehensive sentences? Or is that too tough for you?
You get on here like a two year old. HAR HAR "brokeback mountain" HAR HAR "Another fast horse? " HAR HAR HAR
I guess I might be putting to much faith into you being able to make comprehensive sentences after all.
I know the truth hurts, but CALM DOWN! It's not the end of the world!
cowboy

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

JeffBob wrote:
<quoted text>
I know the truth hurts, but CALM DOWN! It's not the end of the world!
Calm down about what? You are apparently reading way to much into something that isn't there. The "HAR HAR" comments are through mockery, not through frustration. I figured you were smart enough to realize that, but it's apparent that you aren't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down about what? You are apparently reading way to much into something that isn't there. The "HAR HAR" comments are through mockery, not through frustration. I figured you were smart enough to realize that, but it's apparent that you aren't.
No, I'm right, you're wrong!
cowboy

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

JeffBob wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm right, you're wrong!
I didn't think you would have an intelligent reply to that one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't think you would have an intelligent reply to that one.
Mine is an intelligent reply, yours is not! See, we can all have opinions, not just you.
cowboy

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

JeffBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine is an intelligent reply, yours is not! See, we can all have opinions, not just you.
Wow. How long did it take you to come up with that reply? I've never said I had the only opinion, therefore you have a moot point. Nice try though. Your assumption that I think I have the only opinion is something that satisfies your own agenda for an argument.

Would you like to try again?

Let's see that article that you said you had.
american opinion

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

What is a HAR? And is a HAR HAR HAR three of them?
Is it a cowboy term?
cowboy

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

american opinion wrote:
What is a HAR? And is a HAR HAR HAR three of them?
Is it a cowboy term?
Don't go ignorant on me now. However it's apparent it's too late.

I guess we are going to have to get out the crayolas.

"HAR HAR HAR" is a mockery. It's laughter in a step down ignorant form. It's kinda like "DUH" with someone hitting there hand on their chest. A sarcastic form of laughter? I mean, what else do you need to define it with? Retards don't understand the meaning simply because they aren't competent. Do you fit in that category?

Since: Mar 10

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

haha! american opinion reminds me of jeffbob, stupid and clueless!.....
american opinion

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

Didn't find "HAR" in the dictionary. And the crayons are your first option. Hitting the chest with a "DUH" seems Neanderthal. I probably don't fit into the category. I do not use HAR HAR's nor do I know how retards think. With this forum I am learning more about them. Thanks!
american opinion

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

My name not availabIe wrote:
haha! american opinion reminds me of jeffbob, stupid and clueless!.....
haha reminds me of HAW HAW Must ride like cowboy! On a Yee Haw!
cowboy

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2010

american opinion wrote:
Didn't find "HAR" in the dictionary. And the crayons are your first option. Hitting the chest with a "DUH" seems Neanderthal. I probably don't fit into the category. I do not use HAR HAR's nor do I know how retards think. With this forum I am learning more about them. Thanks!
My first option? False assumption there pay'dro. Archaic you say? But yet you love to use it for your gestures. Interesting. No one said you use "HAR HAR", therefor a moot point. Would you like to try again? At least this time you made a compressive sentence.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

The other my name is cowboy who is the original amused who is Minus. Minus you ain't gonna go anywhere.

Jeffbob is not me, nor is american opinion.

BTW sorry american opinion about the comment, I guess mini me got outta his cage again.

Oh Yeah and cowboy ain't no cowboy he is a parate Har mates, lol

I know it's ar but I am trying to throw him a bone, lol. he can use all the help he can get.
american opinion

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Cowboy write like he has watched too many cowboy movies in his cell. Or sits behind an old desk in a bouncy chair to "moot" his point. Defending those that have been indited for lewed acts leaves many to wonder. For my sentence did you mean impressive or comprehensive? If so, thank you, if not who cares. As with the rest it is only an opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 2 hr Sounds Fun 200
Controlling gfs 2 hr Hmmm 10
If race mixing is wrong.... 3 hr likescienctificalorsometh 24
Lauren Wilson Stonepeak 3 hr sad 2
VanWinkle School Board 3 hr just surfing 72
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr WOW 8,990
thomas denney 5 hr looking 1
Lesbians in town?? 10 hr uuuh 11
I heard JH is in deep Dog Poopy 13 hr Heard wrong 2