WOW

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Ha ha! She is a whore. She was fkn my friend when his wife was fixin to pop out their second kid. messed up that relationship shoot maybe I should go find his x wife she how she is she was a sweet person. and a better woman than tonya if tonya is messin with your dude kick her ass then his cuz it takes 2. you can do better than him that's what I told my friends x wife. hes my friend but I have no respect for someone who dont respect the relationship they are in (he and I dont talk much any more cuz of that)
TNGRRL

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2014

She sound like a real fine p.o.s. I don't know her nor care to. Just curious who is the guy she still talks to and tries to fu##co...curious if I know him.
heather L

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2014

If this is.same girl that used to date redneck big guy she is a major rip she always was I. Guess some things.nevet change I bet her ol man that she is so happy with don't k.ow she talks to her ol fuk buddy all the time ..maybe I should return the favor a hook her ol man up like she did mine back in the day. Look out skank ...aka crossvilles finest pay back sucks.
WOW

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Yeah redneck big guy was jason brock he cheated on his ol' lady with her..his x wife got her pay back tho she beat the shit outta both of them. im just glad i didn't f*ck with her nasty ass theres no tellin what she got. tonya is the ho bag of roane and cumberland co.
Shaun

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

stupid sl*t is all she is she was hookin up with me all the time when she was with the big redneck dude jason
Shaun

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

she aint even worth the thread
Tonya

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2014

There was more than one apparently bc that was my old name many yrs ago. I drove a black dodge stratus but do not know any of these guys names people have posted about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Controlling gfs 36 min well 7
Paul Bailey wheel taxes and advisory board disa... 51 min dmrs 12
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 1 hr Sounds Fun 198
why is crossville the armpit of the USA 2 hr sad 44
Paul Bailey "No Way!" Historical Look 2 hr Jayt 2
Michael Cooper? 2 hr lol 9
Neighbors Who Are Stalkers! 2 hr lol 6
Lesbians in town?? 3 hr uuuh 11
•••