Tonya

Charlotte, NC

#22 Jan 7, 2014
I am not goin to fight with u like a teenager i mean how old r u u know my number be a real woman instead of bashing me for shit that ain't truecall me i will meet u anytime and show u how crab orchard girls take care of trash like u
kristina

Crossville, TN

#23 Jan 7, 2014
Who is the guy yall are fighting over..didn't know there was 1 worth all that fuss in this town..I would damn sure like ta meet him my dam self. Is he single....how old ...name...damn girl hook me up
TRIPSADAISY

Jonesville, SC

#25 Jan 7, 2014
HELLO...IM A SINGLE GUY.....
christy

Crossville, TN

#26 Jan 8, 2014
Tonya wrote:
For you information your boyfriend texted me wanting to meet I still have all the messages on my phone I have a boyfriend I have been with for almost seven years and we are together all the time if you want to see the messages I still have them and I know you have my number cause you was callin me restricted after he texted me.
What is my boyfriends name that u speak of wanna make sure were speaking if same person.
Tonya

Charlotte, NC

#27 Jan 8, 2014
Allen warner
really

United States

#28 Jan 8, 2014
christy wrote:
<quoted text>
What is my boyfriends name that u speak of wanna make sure were speaking if same person.
What an idiot!! Wanna talk shit before you even know for sure it's about the same guy?! Love how you back down when she calls you out lol.
christy

Crossville, TN

#30 Jan 9, 2014
Tonya wrote:
Allen warner
Scott is my ol man's name guess u get around petty damn good....Allen....Scott... How many others are they or do we want to know..
christy

Crossville, TN

#31 Jan 9, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot!! Wanna talk shit before you even know for sure it's about the same guy?! Love how you back down when she calls you out lol.
I don't back down.from shit...Really...grow ya some ball's and put your name out...or shut the frick up
TNGRRL

Crossville, TN

#32 Jan 10, 2014
Hmmm Christy sounds like u may want to keep tabs on.ur ol man...u notice lil ms Tonya don't have no comments now. Maybe she tucked her crab orchard tale between her legs and got the heck out
Tonya

Gaffney, SC

#33 Jan 10, 2014
I don't want her ole man and ain't backing down from anybody and her name ain't christy its samatha she does need to keep tabs on her ole man he is the one that texts me because we have been friends for over ten years and that's all we are is friends.
christy

Crossville, TN

#34 Jan 11, 2014
Tonya wrote:
I don't want her ole man and ain't backing down from anybody and her name ain't christy its samatha she does need to keep tabs on her ole man he is the one that texts me because we have been friends for over ten years and that's all we are is friends.
I don't know any Samantha on my ol man's name is Scott Burgess...sounds to me like u get around way to good AMD fit in like all the other skanks in this town. U just keep bringing the men up damn. It sounds like a bus ride up in here.
hmm

Jonesville, SC

#35 Jan 14, 2014
Tanya in p-hill? Kind of a nutcase?
TNGRRL

Crossville, TN

#36 Jan 15, 2014
So Tonya tell me u still bisexual...wanna play with a real kountry girl one that knows how to make u scream..I will let ur ol man watch.
christy

Crossville, TN

#37 Jan 16, 2014
Look all I want to know is if u are indeed talking to my ol man..be a woman and just frickin tell me. Stop all this shit.
Tonya

Winnsboro, SC

#38 Jan 16, 2014
No christy I am not talking to ur ol man if I was I would tell you I am happy with the guy that I am with.
christy

United States

#39 Jan 16, 2014
Thank you...sorry to have bothered u
allen

Crossville, TN

#40 Jan 26, 2014
This chick is crazy text her a couple of times and she won't leave u the hell alone..I feel sorry for the Scott dude and his ol lady she speaks of on here. If you are happy with who your with why the frick u need to be talking to all your ex boyfriends and then rub it in to their ol ladys that's messed up girl.I'm sorry I ever got your number ..you can't suck a Dick that damn good.
yeah

Sylva, NC

#41 Jan 26, 2014
country boy wrote:
Tonya that drove black dodge she gives more rides than grey hound. Nasty Ho and lying bit@#ch
where does she work at or what's her last name
chelsea

Crossville, TN

#42 Jan 26, 2014
If u knew wher she worked I would be meeting her..me and my man had a great 3 way would like to go there again.
tngirl

Crossville, TN

#43 Jan 29, 2014
Tonya wrote:
So u are admitting to everyone u do infact talk to other gals men even though u have s msn that u are very happy with....so do u meet up with him and fu#$ ck him to....friendly screw right...let me guess umm we bee..friends for 10 years I'm entitled to ride it Like u stole it.haha look here folks another all original crossville tramp let's give her hand for taking care of our men.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fun 27 min AlexisAnn 14
wreck on Pomona rd 45 min wow 12
How to report food stamp fraud in Tn 1 hr The REAL Doctor H... 55
Is stock car bar/ some beach the new Renegade c... 1 hr Not true 15
boe meeting tonight at 6 1 hr Citizen Krane 3
Easter arrested again 2 hr martin parent 3
Sandhill Crane Hand-Held Permit Drawing Is This... 2 hr Sneaky Pete 34
Crossville Dating
Find my Match

Crossville Jobs