She is still around.trying to fu#@ck everyone's ol man but her own
singleman

Spruce Pine, NC

#3 Nov 26, 2013
Haven't seen her in while but always thought she was sexy as h@ll
lol

Crossville, TN

#4 Nov 27, 2013
Sexy...if u like more to love lmfao..more cushion for the pushin u guess.
country boy

Matthews, NC

#5 Nov 28, 2013
Tonya that drove black dodge she gives more rides than grey hound. Nasty Ho and lying bit@#ch
justin

Crossville, TN

#7 Dec 11, 2013
Everyone knows her she is from crab orchard you know what kind if gals come from there...they do a lot of work on they backs..and on men that have ol lady's at home...I will say she does swallow..
TNBOY

Charlotte, NC

#8 Dec 15, 2013
She has been with the same man for six years or longer and she don't mess around with anybody else especially guys that have girlfriends sounds like somebody is just trying to start stuff or cause them problems.
curious kitty

Charlotte, NC

#9 Dec 15, 2013
Guess your doing it to dude. You better wear double would hate for your junk to rot off. She is a Ho
pissed

Crossville, TN

#10 Dec 30, 2013
Really that's why she been texting calling my ol man since thanksgiving day. She is a damn winner what 1st place for hooking up with your old ex. Bi##ch better hope I don't catch her out.
really

United States

#11 Jan 3, 2014
pissed wrote:
Really that's why she been texting calling my ol man since thanksgiving day. She is a damn winner what 1st place for hooking up with your old ex. Bi##ch better hope I don't catch her out.
Why does she have your ole mans number anyway? Sounds kinda funny to me..
pissed

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jan 4, 2014
The stupid cu$$nt used to date him guess she thought she could try it again..all I can say is come get ya some I promise u wont frickin come again
TNBOY

Huntersville, NC

#13 Jan 4, 2014
Somebody is acting all big and bad hiding behind a computer can't put your real name on here and I know her and she wouldn't back down from anybody.
christy

Crossville, TN

#14 Jan 5, 2014
That's my GD name what now TNBOYwtf is your name.
Candy

Cookeville, TN

#15 Jan 5, 2014
You piece of trash
christy

Crossville, TN

#16 Jan 5, 2014
Awww candy your so pittiful.pull ur big girl panties up and get over it...
Tonya

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jan 7, 2014
For you information your boyfriend texted me wanting to meet I still have all the messages on my phone I have a boyfriend I have been with for almost seven years and we are together all the time if you want to see the messages I still have them and I know you have my number cause you was callin me restricted after he texted me.
christy

Crossville, TN

#18 Jan 7, 2014
how would you like me to call your ol man see if he may want to hook up and f#ck some time for old times sake. put your self in the other oerson shoes and keep on texting all the time knowing they go home to the same woman every night. Im not his girlfrien she is a dumd Bit^^ch he has run around on her for years im just the ol girl he wears out every friday when he gets off early.and u my dear are the leftover that ate my juice all up! Got to love (REDNECK) LMFAO
really

Lancaster, SC

#19 Jan 7, 2014
christy wrote:
how would you like me to call your ol man see if he may want to hook up and f#ck some time for old times sake. put your self in the other oerson shoes and keep on texting all the time knowing they go home to the same woman every night. Im not his girlfrien she is a dumd Bit^^ch he has run around on her for years im just the ol girl he wears out every friday when he gets off early.and u my dear are the leftover that ate my juice all up! Got to love (REDNECK) LMFAO
and you are the one who made yourself sound like a worthless cheap who*e!! Sounds like you are mad because the man in question has got rid of you! Lol I love trashy women who get dumped for a lady with class.
CHRISTY

Crossville, TN

#20 Jan 7, 2014
if ur a lady with class I am definitely the cherry on top.dont act like ur the shiznick when ur crab orchard trash u never get away from that name lil girl. And him he is not that good a fu..c..k but he can sure lick a kitty good...ummmm yeah...SO TONYA DID MY KITTY TASTE GOOD OBVISOUSLY SEEING HOW U SUCKED IT DRY...
TRIPSADAISY

Jonesville, SC

#21 Jan 7, 2014
CAN I GET.IN ON THIS TOO ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phoenix school 2 hr David 3
Kim Reynolds and Andy osborne? 2 hr Eagle eye 9
Hot Moms! 2 hr Forever Hero 9
has anyone lost a ring? 5 hr why 23
Slept with your man 6 hr wow 28
amps tanning 6 hr Tara 26
Phoenix & pregnant girls?! (Aug '10) 7 hr wow 75
leaving a bar WATCH OUT!!! 21 hr wild man 18
Crossville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crossville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crossville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons