Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#35018 May 13, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must really be Hurtin' for some Lovin' to set your standards that low!
I must say, you are never pleasant to be around, but most especially when your JEALOUS streak comes out. Funny that 2...cuz I'm sure most good men haven't looked YOUR way.
hahaha

Jackson, TN

#35019 May 13, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
TEApublicans are, without a doubt, the most disgusting, most disrespectful, most evil People on the face of the Earth! I wouldn't associate with any of them, I don't even want to be in the same room with them, they make me feel filthy just reading their filthy remarks on Topix. People like them get wht's coming to them, eventually, & I'm going to enjoy every minute of it!
says the skank who downs everyone all the time. now that your gettting slamed you cant take it. typical occupylib can dish it out just cant take it.go whine to the truck drivers there lot lizard
Mobile-Amused

Pageland, SC

#35020 May 13, 2012
NEVER AGAIN wrote:
BHM gets more stupid every time I read their posts.
BHM is a singular subject, therefore the appropriate possessive pronoun would be "his," not "their." You should try to be a little more careful with your own posts before you disparage someone else's posts for being "stupid."
hahaha

Jackson, TN

#35021 May 13, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must really be Hurtin' for some Lovin' to set your standards that low!
well unless he's flirting with you his standard is above disgusting,so i will give him that.he's not trying to screw a old nasty skanky liberal who has to tie a bone around her( i think) neck to get a mutt to play with her(i think). even then the dog will run the other way
Mobile-Amused

Crossville, TN

#35022 May 13, 2012
hahaha wrote:
rabbit sorry i know that jerkoff amused will try to correct me on that.
No one really requires me to point out your stupidity...but it entertains me all the same.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#35023 May 13, 2012
Mobile-Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
No one really requires me to point out your stupidity...but it entertains me all the same.
Do you ever wonder why stupid People NEVER miss a chance to show it off & why we laugh when they do when I guess we should really pity them, but somehow, I just can't. Mental Illness isn't anything to laugh at, but their kind just makes them act so ridiculous that I just can't help it. But, they never get that we're laughing AT them , not WITH them.

Location hidden

#35024 May 13, 2012
Look at their eyes...
----------
"Shocking: Soldiers, Before, During, And After Just One Year Of War (IMAGES)."

Click here:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/13/shock...

Location hidden

#35025 May 13, 2012
Quote From Glenn Beck, referring to The Fox News(?) Channel:

''I could give a flying crap about the political process ... We're an entertainment company.''
óGlenn Beck, Forbes interview; April, 2010
hahaha

Jackson, TN

#35027 May 13, 2012
Mobile-Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
come on little closet queer,guess you're too busy sucking one to respond.

Location hidden

#35029 May 13, 2012
More Words Of Wisdom (?) from Glenn Beck. Isn't this just exactly what the TEApublicans are doing right now...and who are they calling, "Fascists"???
----------

''This is fascism. This is what happens when you merge special interests, corporations, and the government. This is what happens. And if people like you don't take a stand...at some point, you know what poem keeps going through my mind is 'First they came for the Jews.' People, all of us are like, well, this news doesn't really affect me. Well, I'm not a bondholder. Well, I'm not in the banking industry. Well, I'm not a big CEO. Well, I'm not on Wall Street. Well, I'm not a car dealer. I'm not an autoworker. Gang, at some point they're going to come for you.''
óGlenn Beck, on closures of auto dealerships under the bankruptcy deals of GM and Chrysler,''The Glenn Beck Program,'' June 10, 2009

Location hidden

#35030 May 13, 2012
And this it the Person that you TEApublicans worship & believe every insane word he utters...what the He*l is wrong with you???
----------
''Fall to your knees and thank God for Fox News. Pray for Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch. Pray for them. Pray for strength and spine, and pray that everybody involved has chicken salad for lunch so it doesn't clog anybody's arteries. Keep them going.''
óGlenn Beck, asking listeners to pray for Ailes and Murdoch because they protect Fox from ''the outside world,'' The Glenn Beck Program, May 27, 2010

Location hidden

#35031 May 13, 2012
Here is one of the rare times that Beck tells the truth.
----------
''You can get rich making fun of me. I know. I've made lots of money making fun of me.''
óGlenn Beck
hahaha

Jackson, TN

#35032 May 13, 2012
sassy and his typical copy and paste b/s mode cause his lay on his back and get layed mode never works. no ones that desperate for an old skank who likes being tea bag'd lol

Location hidden

#35033 May 13, 2012
But, but, but you just said...
----------
''This president I think has exposed himself over and over again as a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture....I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem. This guy is, I believe, a racist.''
óGlenn Beck, on President Obama, sparking an advertiser exodus from his FOX News show, July 28, 2009

Location hidden

#35034 May 13, 2012
Huh...run that by me, again!
----------
''Finally -- well, he wasn't the president. He was the chancellor, Hitler, decided that it was the only empathetic thing to do, is to put this child down and put him out of his suffering. It was the beginning of the T4, which led to genocide everywhere. It was the beginning of it. Empathy leads you to very bad decisions many times.''
óGlenn Beck, on President Obama's statement that he would consider ''empathy'' in choosing a Supreme Court nominee, Fox News' Glenn Beck show, May 26, 2009

Location hidden

#35035 May 13, 2012
I'll bet you college students & college graduates didn't know this, dija?
----------
''There are a lot of universities that are as dangerous with the indoctrination of the children as terrorists are in Iran or North Korea.... We have been setting up reeducation camps. We call them universities.''
óGlenn Beck, Glenn Beck show on FOX News Channel, Sept. 1, 2010

Location hidden

#35036 May 13, 2012
Now, would somebody give me a rational explanationas to why ANYBODY would believe ANYTHING this Man says AND, anything on a "so-called News Channel" that would allow him to say it!

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#35037 May 13, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
"Weary Warriors Favor Obama."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/weary-warriors-favor-ob...
apparently Obama is now asking for another stimulus/payoff.

Obama is getting desperate and will do anything for votes, including lieing,

kicking back tax dollars to special interest groups,

paying off campaign contributors with tax dollars like with the green jobs scam,

paying off supporters with government jobs even if they are not qualified for the job,

creating race riots,

creating false war on women, or minorities,

he will do anything and say anything.

he has no moral compass whatsoever, and he is the worst president in the history of America.

i don't care what he says his stimulus is, we can all count on the fact that it will drive up debt, it will not stimulate the economy, and it will payoff his supporters.

enough is enough, November can not come fast enough.
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

#35038 May 13, 2012
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>apparently Obama is now asking for another stimulus/payoff.
paying off campaign contributors with tax dollars like with the green jobs scam,
paying off supporters with government jobs even if they are not qualified for the job,
creating race riots,
he has no moral compass whatsoever, and he is the worst president in the history of America.
i don't care what he says his stimulus is, we can all count on the fact that it will drive up debt, it will not stimulate the economy, and it will payoff his supporters.
and YOU will say anything to get paid by your republican masters!!

"creating race riots??""

WTF are you talking about exactly?

or have you just lost your mind?

Location hidden

#35039 May 13, 2012
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>apparently Obama is now asking for another stimulus/payoff.
creating race riots,
Drex, you're just not going to be happy until I just "slap" you for Lying, are you?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fun 1 hr AlexisAnn 14
wreck on Pomona rd 1 hr wow 12
How to report food stamp fraud in Tn 2 hr The REAL Doctor H... 55
Is stock car bar/ some beach the new Renegade c... 2 hr Not true 15
boe meeting tonight at 6 2 hr Citizen Krane 3
Easter arrested again 3 hr martin parent 3
Sandhill Crane Hand-Held Permit Drawing Is This... 3 hr Sneaky Pete 34
Crossville Dating
Find my Match

Crossville Jobs