Crossville Murders

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kzz

United States

#1 Jan 10, 2010
Are they having any luck with the investigations of the two murders in Crossville on New Years weekend? The murder of an 81 year old man in his home and a man near the Justice Center should be top news but we aren't hearing anything about it. Let the police know if there's info out there- this doesn't need to just get "quieted" down like some other murders have.
ridiculous

Crossville, TN

#2 Jan 10, 2010
it is truly sad and embarrassing that the police force we have here is more worried about catching a methhead than catching the murderer(s) of two people..
Sunday

Crossville, TN

#3 Jan 10, 2010
the suspect in the homicide near the Justice Center claimed self defense. Haven't heard anything about the other murder.
sunday

Crossville, TN

#4 Jan 10, 2010
ridiculous wrote:
it is truly sad and embarrassing that the police force we have here is more worried about catching a methhead than catching the murderer(s) of two people..
Would you prefer that they ignored the "meth heads"?
InTheNoe

Oakdale, TN

#5 Jan 10, 2010
perhaps they have a vested interest in the methheads? ;-)
sunday

Crossville, TN

#6 Jan 10, 2010
perhaps meth heads and other crimes are always connected, that is why they go after them
Crazy

Crossville, TN

#7 Jan 10, 2010
Yeah, the police here aren't the greatest.
paul harvey once said

United States

#8 Jan 10, 2010
paul harvey said it himself along time ago that "if you wanna get away with murder go to crossville tn" when they found that guy dead in pond at hardees about 20 years ago he had been beatin and wraped in barbwire and dumped in that pond and noone saw a thing you belive that and that was when walmart waswhere tractor supply is now how do you dump a body in the middle of town and none see you?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Jan 10, 2010
Yeah cause you know it's so easy to catch a murderer. You know it's really not like TV when it comes to catching a killer. Meth heads are everywhere is why it looks like they are so easy to catch.
ridiculous

Crossville, TN

#10 Jan 10, 2010
no i don't think they are easy to catch.. but i was very close to leo binette, so i am very familiar with the case and very dissatisfied with some of the police work that has been done so far..
ridiculous

Crossville, TN

#11 Jan 10, 2010
also about te methheads.... it does absolutely no od to bust a methhead on their 5th or 6th offense and slap them on the wrists and turn them loose. i guess the cumberland county court systems make more money with them out and getting in trouble over and over...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#12 Jan 10, 2010
I agree, the judicial system is flawed.
Rawr

Mcminnville, TN

#13 Jan 10, 2010
ridiculous wrote:
Please. Just because you are not kept in the loop, doesn't mean they are not doing anything....
InTheNoe

Oakdale, TN

#14 Jan 10, 2010
paul harvey once said wrote:
paul harvey said it himself along time ago that "if you wanna get away with murder go to crossville tn" when they found that guy dead in pond at hardees about 20 years ago he had been beatin and wraped in barbwire and dumped in that pond and noone saw a thing you belive that and that was when walmart waswhere tractor supply is now how do you dump a body in the middle of town and none see you?
NOPE! PAUL HARVEY NEVER EVER EVER said that!

Sorry, but her never did!

I triple dog dare you to prove it (other then "I remember it")
ridiculous

Crossville, TN

#15 Jan 10, 2010
and how am i not in the loop???? LOL seeing he was a family member i am as much in the loop as anyone. continue on thinking you know something..
NancyGrace

Redmond, WA

#16 Jan 11, 2010
ridiculous wrote:
and how am i not in the loop???? LOL seeing he was a family member i am as much in the loop as anyone. continue on thinking you know something..
I take it they were referring to the current murders that happened over New Years.
ridiculous

Crossville, TN

#17 Jan 11, 2010
yes. the one i am referring to happened in the twin oaks subdivision beside windridge nursing home, just off genesis road..
dont care

Crossville, TN

#18 Jan 12, 2010
InTheNoe wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE! PAUL HARVEY NEVER EVER EVER said that!
Sorry, but her never did!
I triple dog dare you to prove it (other then "I remember it")
i dont care if you belive it or not i heard it and im not going to get caught up in your childish yes he did no he didnt game you can say he didnt but i heared it with my own two ears ok you have the rght to do as you wish just sounds like to me your lookin for an arguement
N E Day

Crossville, TN

#19 Jan 16, 2010
As far as the body found next to Hardees bout 20 years ago... That body was Loyd Breeding a DEAF AND MUTE friend of mine and who ever told you he was wrapped in barbwire has watched too many movies. I was allowed to know certian details about the crime since he had no family **THAT CARED**.
InTheNoe

Oakdale, TN

#20 Jan 16, 2010
dont care wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont care if you belive it or not i heard it and im not going to get caught up in your childish yes he did no he didnt game you can say he didnt but i heared it with my own two ears ok you have the rght to do as you wish just sounds like to me your lookin for an arguement
No, you are simply A LIAR! Nothing more, nothing LESS!

You did NOT hear Paul Harvey say it becuase it NEVER EVER EVER HAPPENED!

Got it?!

And I knew the poster was lying about the body in the Hardee's pond too!

There are a shit pile of liars and people who make shit up on here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kim adkisson/robert brown (Jul '13) 12 min robert 37
Stone Football 42 min Ikr 4
Call your BOE member and get Andrews out! 1 hr Do Something 31
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,478
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Music and History... 8,647
albert godsey 2 hr mike 52
express towing 2 hr fred 3
Irresponsible city cop Tue Nosy neighbor 43

Crossville Jobs

Crossville People Search