colinx supervisors

Posted in the Crossville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
post it

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 26, 2013
 
I heard a lot of them are cheaters. Is that true?
YouStupidIdiot

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 26, 2013
 
Who doesn't know that? Most people in general nowadays are. Many just haven't been caught yet.
post it

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 27, 2013
 
I was just wondering about it because I was thinking if trying to get a job there. But I don't want to be harassed.
Question

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 27, 2013
 
Anyone know what happened to Hernan-timken supervisor?
wonderingwonderi ng

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 27, 2013
 
Question wrote:
Anyone know what happened to Hernan-timken supervisor?
What about bobby?? WhatWhat
Smitty

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 27, 2013
 
Ahay are you babbling abouit?
Intel1

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 27, 2013
 
Does anyone know Paul Pippin?
eve

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 27, 2013
 
What about Jeremy Brannon?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 27, 2013
 
post it wrote:
I was just wondering about it because I was thinking if trying to get a job there. But I don't want to be harassed.
Don't worry, you're not as attractive as you think you are.
post it

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 27, 2013
 
I never said I was. But I know how most men are they see a single woman and they think oh fresh meat.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 27, 2013
 
post it wrote:
I never said I was. But I know how most men are they see a single woman and they think oh fresh meat.
Sounds like you might be making excuses for not getting a job.

Seriously, I'm hesitant to work there because I'll get hit on too much?
YouStupidIdiot

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 28, 2013
 
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you might be making excuses for not getting a job.
Seriously, I'm hesitant to work there because I'll get hit on too much?
LOL!
Original Amused GAY Lover

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 28, 2013
 
The Original Amused is not usually so mean. I just haven't been giving him any Di_K lately and he is just in a bad mood. He Original, you ain't so original. I just told you that when we met so you would give up that fat booty! Nice and cushy but there are plenty of fat butts that are better but you will do while I am at work at Colinx. I just need someone to use behind the building between breaks.

See your fat butt on on break tomorrow fat boy. You really should have asked me to wear a condom. I am going to the doctor Monday for a dripping tool. You might want to get your buttonhole and the back of your throat checked too.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 28, 2013
 
Original Amused GAY Lover wrote:
The Original Amused is not usually so mean. I just haven't been giving him any Di_K lately and he is just in a bad mood. He Original, you ain't so original. I just told you that when we met so you would give up that fat booty! Nice and cushy but there are plenty of fat butts that are better but you will do while I am at work at Colinx. I just need someone to use behind the building between breaks.
See your fat butt on on break tomorrow fat boy. You really should have asked me to wear a condom. I am going to the doctor Monday for a dripping tool. You might want to get your buttonhole and the back of your throat checked too.
Gosh, a gay insult, how cutting edge.
Original Amused GAY Lover

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 28, 2013
 
It was not an insult. It was all based on actual events my little fluffy butt.
Cumberland Poll

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 29, 2013
 
To Original Amused

I like the sound of fluffy. Can we be friends? If so. my real name is Richard Longfellow, but you can just call me Dick Longfellow.

i work at the jail and you are welcome to come get the tour of the place. I think all my friends will like your fluffy butt too.
a little birdie

Fort Mill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 30, 2013
 
I head Kim Farr has been busy with a couple

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Justin Lee Young_Ghost 35 min Ms_YoUnG 4
Why are most women greedy? (Jan '11) 53 min Brad 38
Justing Young!! (Apr '11) 54 min Ms_YoUnG 13
Chantel Walker 1 hr She_Nasty 12
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 1 hr pierced cpl 67
Do you approve of Cameron Sexton as State Repre... (Nov '11) 2 hr College 27
lost cat 2 hr HelpMe 12
•••
•••
•••
Crossville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Crossville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••