Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Lol that crazy short lil b@stard, hes a nut. He is a loser.another old pal that turned to meth, meth sucks. Hes mostly just shooting up pills now tho, is what i heard.

Since: Jun 10

Mayo, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

I knew him when he was a kid. He's lost a lot of people in his life. I'm not making excuses for him, but I have to wonder what happened to make him turn to drugs. He was always a fun kid. Sad to see how his life has turned out.
If you're a praying person he surely could use some prayers.
dena drake

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Its Ridener,he is a distant cousin of my husband.Been in trouble for years.Dont know him personally but from what i heard he makes his own trouble.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

He is a methed out thief. He robbed my friends house and stole the kids toys and movies to sell for dope. A bullet is too good for him.
SomeStupidGirlNa medTracy

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

i wish i could get back in contact with shawn... i need to talk to him.. not sure why, but i miss him :(
yep

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

he is a piece of shit for sure he broke into my house and stole my camra the kids wii and games my hair straightner movies and gave it to somebody for dope i would love some one to beat his ass
Kayy

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Shawn Ridener is a druggy && a theif. He's my first cousin && used to live with us till he stole from us. His wonderful lil girl Haley always comes && stays with us. I feel sorry for her cause Shawn is in && out of jail && for everything he has put her through
foe shoe

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

where does he stay now? i'll kick his ass

Since: Feb 11

Rockwell, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2011

dena drake wrote:
Its Ridener,he is a distant cousin of my husband.Been in trouble for years.Dont know him personally but from what i heard he makes his own trouble.
He's a bleepin bleep tard. He was back in the day with his little mini mullet, he probably will be tomorrow.
SumStupidGrl

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

well if anyone talks to him anymore... tell him some girl is looking for him & is thinkin bout him... please? thanx.
informed

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

shawn ridener is in jail you can visit him there
Haley

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

foe shoe wrote:
where does he stay now? i'll kick his ass
you won't touch my dad thank you (:
Haley

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

I mean I know my dad is a piece of crap but maybe the jail crap will straiten him up. Have faith people. I mean I'm 14 and I know my dad ain't the best he's been in and outta jail like it's a daggumm hotel,I know. Y'all don't gotta point out his flaws that everyone obviously already knows. And yes to this very day I look at him as everything y'all look at him as... He's stolen,done drugs but I know for a fact he has never touched METH. He's stolen for sure things from people and then given them to me and then me finding out about I mean I know that is a piece of crap dad but you don't have to post it on a national website so his daughter(me) and others that are close to him can see. I mean it hurts. Have a dang heart... I love my dad even though he hasn't been the best but he will EVENTUALLY straiten up..
Missy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

He broke in to my house twice. The police got his fingerprints the second time. I'm part of the reason he is in jail. I hope they never let him out.
Haley

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Missy wrote:
He broke in to my house twice. The police got his fingerprints the second time. I'm part of the reason he is in jail. I hope they never let him out.
don't you think that is kinda rude,missy? I mean whether or not you were a part of his crime. I mean dang I am his daughter and I read these....
old friend

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Haley wrote:
<quoted text> don't you think that is kinda rude,missy? I mean whether or not you were a part of his crime. I mean dang I am his daughter and I read these....
Hey Haley baby...sorry your having to see all this stuff online about your daddy i know he's out now. I know me n him put u through a lot and im sorry. But you keep your head up sweetheart and keep trusting God and praying for him okay? No matter what there will always be a chance that he will straighten up. The things he does or did is not him its whatever he's on. I know you know that. We all mess up, everyone else needs to lay off and stop putting crap on here...guess they got nothing else to do. Love you bear...
roll tide

Oak Ridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

you are the only one that calls her bear besides me so thanks pretty im sure she loves you to

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

:) sorry to hear about ur aunt...im sure it was unexpected...may she RIP.
SomeoneWhoLoves2 7

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Well he's trying to do better and I'm taking him to Rehab.If it wasn't for his daughter,he has told me he would blow his brains out.He wants to do better and has promised he will..No I'm not a girlfriend. Just someone that makes sure his Butt get's there!! He loves you so much Haley...You and him are y I am here..M,he asks abt you as well...I will make sure he gets on that bus,don't think i will have to because i know he wants a better life..Everyone deserves another chance in life..I pray he will be able to get the chance he wants...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
why is crossville the armpit of the USA 1 hr sad 32
Daniel Cumby 1 hr Minus 18
Ashley Ricketts 1 hr uuummm 6
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr jarda 8,594
Chelsey hall 3 hr Peace 3
1 Blessing From God 4 hr The REAL Doctor House 41
when is the fair pagaent 4 hr Pepsi 4
Dr. Victor A. Shada (Feb '12) 14 hr JIM MORROW 19
•••