|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
CLUE- It works better if you use the truth.
I KNOW!!! You should try it sometime.
Nobama

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You were doing fine in the fact department, untill you reached this point right here,
"exchanged emails with Imam Anwar al-Awlaki asking for spiritual guidance regarding violence."
Now the "regarding violence" is another issue. I say you. or someone else made that part up.
That covers the opinion part.
To answer your riddle, I have no Idea, but I just bet that the fact, one shooter is dead and the other will stand trial might be the reason, and that is a guess.
Another thing, as long as he stays in jail, or till they execute him, I could care less.
"exchanged emails with Imam Anwar al-Awlaki asking for spiritual guidance regarding violence."

No Barn Barn you're wrong. That above line was my playing Barn Barn. It was copy/pasted from the Senate Report made public last year. And awaiting trial is a moronic argument. Gitmo is full of labeled terrorist awaiting trial. No No No, Holder refuses to call an Arab who exchanged emails with Al Queda leadership and then killed 13 and wounded 29 service men and women a terrorist. Why is that Barn Barn? I know being a liberal you have a built-in dislike of our Military but why would the DOJ refuse to label this a terrorist attack? I myself know why. During this upcoming Presidental race running an ad that say's "we've only had one terrorist attack on American soil on my watch" dosen't sound too impressive.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
No Barn Barn you're wrong. That above line was my playing Barn Barn. It was copy/pasted from the Senate Report made public last year. And awaiting trial is a moronic argument. Gitmo is full of labeled terrorist awaiting trial. No No No, Holder refuses to call an Arab who exchanged emails with Al Queda leadership and then killed 13 and wounded 29 service men and women a terrorist. Why is that Barn Barn? I know being a liberal you have a built-in dislike of our Military but why would the DOJ refuse to label this a terrorist attack? I myself know why. During this upcoming Presidental race running an ad that say's "we've only had one terrorist attack on American soil on my watch" dosen't sound too impressive.
Not the first time I guess wrong, but I got to tell you GITMO is not on US Soil. Why do you think they are there?

Cut and paste the whole page or better yet, just give the address you cut and pasted from.
Nobama

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the first time I guess wrong, but I got to tell you GITMO is not on US Soil. Why do you think they are there?
Cut and paste the whole page or better yet, just give the address you cut and pasted from.
You are bending over backwards to make me look like a genius. Divert, deny, pivot and distract. Faced with iron clad proof Barn Barn follows my script to the T. The fact is that I'm quite average, it dosen't take a genius to see through Barney's BS. He embraces lies because when your a die hard liberal lies are all you have. Thanks again Barney for doing EXACTLY what I said you would.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
You are bending over backwards to make me look like a genius. Divert, deny, pivot and distract. Faced with iron clad proof Barn Barn follows my script to the T. The fact is that I'm quite average, it dosen't take a genius to see through Barney's BS. He embraces lies because when your a die hard liberal lies are all you have. Thanks again Barney for doing EXACTLY what I said you would.
Just what I thought not going to post his references, I found the same article, verbatim, as you said was a cut and paste. It
was not on a Senate web page, it was,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nidal_Malik_Hasa...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nidal-Malik-Has...

And here is there Source, An Arab news paper

Description above from the Wikipedia article Nidal Malik Hasan, licensed under CC-BY-SA full list of contributors here. Community Pages are not affiliated with, or endorsed by, anyone associated with the topic.

http://www.nefafoundation.org/miscellaneous/n...

Nobama

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what I thought not going to post his references, I found the same article, verbatim, as you said was a cut and paste. It
Description above from the Wikipedia article Nidal Malik Hasan, licensed under CC-BY-SA full list of contributors here. Community Pages are not affiliated with, or endorsed by, anyone associated with the topic.
No Barney, you parasitic drain on working Americans. I own you so bad I've got you defending an Arab terrorist who has killed soldiers. Why don't you Google "Ft Hood shooter emails al queda" then pick your report. NBC, MSNBC, ABC, The Huff post and on and on and on. They all use the same sentemce it's taken from the FBI report to the Senate. Gotta go to sleep, yes I am one of those suckers that works. And I hate how my work pay's for your lazy pointless life.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when do you not considerer anti-American references as reliable news sources
Reality Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a yes you say he was?
No, it was telling you that your explination left me knowing no more than I did before thus you must not know either. I am guessing from you last post that it has something to do with Rush Limbaugh. Your post made absolutely no sense to me. Could you write it in something other than liberal code.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was telling you that your explination left me knowing no more than I did before thus you must not know either. I am guessing from you last post that it has something to do with Rush Limbaugh. Your post made absolutely no sense to me. Could you write it in something other than liberal code.
A quick Google check tells me it is----------

Someone who seeks to make sense of American politics, but delegates the task to a right-wing radio pundit, resulting in a chasm between what is believed to be true and objective reality.

- "Joe says that if the icecaps melt, the water level will actually decrease, because ice takes up more space than liquid water."
- "Doesn't he know most of the world's ice is on land, and not floating in the ocean?"
- "What can you do? He's a dittohead."

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when do you not considerer anti-American references as reliable news sources
A racial slur, written with finesse. You must be a compassionate conservative.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
A racial slur, written with finesse. You must be a compassionate conservative.
How does that become a racial slur? You seem to twist everything to suit you. I don't care what race you are, your sexual orientation, how uneducated you are, I just want to see you stand up for yourself and have an original thought. Ask Obama, he will say it is okay.

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

I must say, nice job by nobama. I always thought he was just a joker, funny, but not to serious. He made quick work of Barney with that little exchange. Barney had no retort and was reduced to stuttering and twisting in the wind. Quite the trashing, my favorite part was when he nailed Barney's response before Barney did. Do you get beaten down like that everyday Barney?
Reality Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
A quick Google check tells me it is----------
Someone who seeks to make sense of American politics, but delegates the task to a right-wing radio pundit, resulting in a chasm between what is believed to be true and objective reality.
- "Joe says that if the icecaps melt, the water level will actually decrease, because ice takes up more space than liquid water."
- "Doesn't he know most of the world's ice is on land, and not floating in the ocean?"
- "What can you do? He's a dittohead."
Well then, that disqualifies me as a dittohead. Thank you for the clarification.
thedamnedkenyand idit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Congress Proves Obama Himself Engineered Solyndra Debacle
August 6, 2012
Though grudgingly provided and universally redacted, documents subpoenaed by Congress from the White House and the Office of Management and Budget now reveal that Barack Hussein Obama himself was responsible for manufacturing the loss of $535 million taxpayer dollars in the 2011 Solyndra bankruptcy.

In 2010, solar panel manufacturer Solyndra Inc. received $535 million in loan guarantees for “innovative technology” under the terms of Barack Obama’s federal stimulus plan. The fact that a Price Waterhouse audit filed earlier that year with the SEC showed Solyndra had lost $558 million during its first 5 years in business, boasted negative cash flow, had no profitable years and featured a “seriously flawed” business model didn’t seem to matter to White House Chief of

Staff Rahm Emanuel who delighted Obama’s left-wing, environmentalist supporters by choosing the company as the president’s favorite green energy producer.
But by early 2011, Solyndra was very much up against it. Even a new infusion of cash and very favorable restructuring of existing loans would not afford the virtually bankrupt company much chance of survival.

In February of that year, OMB analyst Kelly Colyar informed the Obama Administration that any attempt to rescue the solar panel manufacturer would be both futile and likely to put at extreme risk any additional tax dollars the DOE might invest in the company. In fact, it was estimated that even an immediate default would cost taxpayers some $141 million. Were that default to be delayed, the cost could rise to 3 or 4 times that initial estimate.

But the Department of Energy was intent upon restructuring the Solyndra loans,“…illegally subordinat[ing] taxpayers in case of default.” According to the terms of the restructured debt, private investors would recoup their investments first, forcing taxpayers to fight over the bare remains.

In an August, 2011 email, Colyar reminded the DOE that one month prior to restructuring the loan, the Office of Management and Budget had warned the Department about Solyndra’s “…ability to meet their projections, subordination of the DOE loan and the likelihood that Solyndra’s (private) investors may not ultimately provide the additional capital the company required to continue operations.” And of course, the OMB was right. Solyndra went spectacularly belly-up in mid-August, paying off its private investors while putting taxpayers on the hook for over $500 million! Coincidentally, one of the comfortably bailed-out private investors was George Kaiser, a large donor and bundler of campaign cash for—Barack Obama.

Today, the most important part of that August email reveals that the OMB had voiced its concerns not only to the Department of Energy, but directly to the White House! Colyar wrote that “the issue was discussed with the NEC and the Chief of Staff;” that is, Barack Obama’s White House Chief of Staff, Bill Daley. Daley therefore KNEW that taxpayer investments had been illegally subordinated to those of Obama friend and contributor George Kaiser.

Obama engaged in a $535 million conspiracy of crony capitalism, personally approving the means by which one of his most generous campaign contributors was saved a massive investment loss.
Super Troll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

thedamnedkenyandidit wrote:
Congress Proves Obama Himself Engineered Solyndra Debacle
August 6, 2012
Though grudgingly provided and universally redacted, documents subpoenaed by Congress from the White House and the Office of Management and Budget now reveal that Barack Hussein Obama himself was responsible for manufacturing the loss of $535 million taxpayer dollars in the 2011 Solyndra bankruptcy.
In 2010, solar panel manufacturer Solyndra Inc. received $535 million in loan guarantees for “innovative technology” under the terms of Barack Obama’s federal stimulus plan. The fact that a Price Waterhouse audit filed earlier that year with the SEC showed Solyndra had lost $558 million during its first 5 years in business, boasted negative cash flow, had no profitable years and featured a “seriously flawed” business model didn’t seem to matter to White House Chief of
Staff Rahm Emanuel who delighted Obama’s left-wing, environmentalist supporters by choosing the company as the president’s favorite green energy producer.
But by early 2011, Solyndra was very much up against it. Even a new infusion of cash and very favorable restructuring of existing loans would not afford the virtually bankrupt company much chance of survival.
In February of that year, OMB analyst Kelly Colyar informed the Obama Administration that any attempt to rescue the solar panel manufacturer would be both futile and likely to put at extreme risk any additional tax dollars the DOE might invest in the company. In fact, it was estimated that even an immediate default would cost taxpayers some $141 million. Were that default to be delayed, the cost could rise to 3 or 4 times that initial estimate.
But the Department of Energy was intent upon restructuring the Solyndra loans,“…illegally subordinat[ing] taxpayers in case of default.” According to the terms of the restructured debt, private investors would recoup their investments first, forcing taxpayers to fight over the bare remains.
In an August, 2011 email, Colyar reminded the DOE that one month prior to restructuring the loan, the Office of Management and Budget had warned the Department about Solyndra’s “…ability to meet their projections, subordination of the DOE loan and the likelihood that Solyndra’s (private) investors may not ultimately provide the additional capital the company required to continue operations.” And of course, the OMB was right. Solyndra went spectacularly belly-up in mid-August, paying off its private investors while putting taxpayers on the hook for over $500 million! Coincidentally, one of the comfortably bailed-out private investors was George Kaiser, a large donor and bundler of campaign cash for—Barack Obama.
Today, the most important part of that August email reveals that the OMB had voiced its concerns not only to the Department of Energy, but directly to the White House! Colyar wrote that “the issue was discussed with the NEC and the Chief of Staff;” that is, Barack Obama’s White House Chief of Staff, Bill Daley. Daley therefore KNEW that taxpayer investments had been illegally subordinated to those of Obama friend and contributor George Kaiser.
Obama engaged in a $535 million conspiracy of crony capitalism, personally approving the means by which one of his most generous campaign contributors was saved a massive investment loss.
Copy and paste. Didnt read it, im pretty sure no one else does either

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Super Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
A lack of reading is what got Obama elected in the first place.

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

Super Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you didn't read it, there are many big words. Why are you on this thread? better get back to NickJr, Dora needs help finding a Banana and a spoon.
Super Troll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you didn't read it, there are many big words. Why are you on this thread? better get back to NickJr, Dora needs help finding a Banana and a spoon.
You seem really familiar with nick Jr shows. Sorry though im more of a Brony

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,981 - 13,000 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crossett Discussions

Search the Crossett Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 54 min gonnertant 9,713
jenniffer hall Apr 14 mee 1
Shana Gray does anyone know anything about her???? Apr 7 Jeff Tucker 6
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Apr 1 Ross 916
Male Teacher @ Hamburg Schools investigated for... (Feb '09) Mar 31 Concerned 5
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Mar 31 OlPapaw 3,794
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) Mar 31 loyal 249
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crossett Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crossett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance