John Boozman 2

Pasadena, CA

#22 Oct 11, 2010
I Love a partyyyy!!!!! especially where theres Ca$$h involved:

http://www.blancheforsenate.com/news/releases...

Arlington, TX

#23 Oct 11, 2010
Blanche Lincoln of course!
Citizen

United States

#24 Oct 11, 2010
I finally agree with the Dems cry of 2008. "WE NEED CHANGE"!!!
TEAmember

United States

#25 Oct 11, 2010
I like lotion it makes fun time smooth.
Its all you

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Oct 11, 2010
guest wrote:
Lincoln voted for health care, after Nov. she be gone from Arkansas forever
To her HOME in GERMANTOWN, TN.
Blue Dog

Osceola, AR

#27 Oct 11, 2010
She is needed for agriculture producers in Arkansas.
Concerned

Paris, AR

#28 Oct 11, 2010
Obama stood before the Senate and said, "Pass the health Bill, if the citizens don't like it, they can vote come November." The only question that will remain after the election is; Will Obama have enough sense to realize he sunk his own ship by not listening to the citizens of this nation?
Local

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Oct 11, 2010
Isn't she an agriculture producer too? Doesn’t she own a farm down around Helena? Did she back in the 80/s help herself to about the only farm subsidy?
Just some questions I have.
Barney

Mountain Home, AR

#30 Oct 11, 2010
Rep. John Boozman (R) pulled a bill from consideration on the house floor that he authored to name the post office in Hartman in honor of Merlin Bucky Walters after 500 pieces of 1st class and standard mail, a half a dozen of them opened, were found in Walters' home. Good job John, I know you will do better as a senator...just make sure you get all the egg wiped off your face.
Conservative Arkansan

College Station, TX

#31 Oct 11, 2010
Tiberius wrote:
ALL of these posters have hit the nail on the head. She does not listen to Arkansas voters, and it is time for her to come home.
I would rather she stay somewhere far away from Arkansas. We certainly don't need any of her liberal bull crap around here. Let her move to New York with the other ex Arkansans Bill & Hillary. She would fit in there.
Conservative Arkansan

United States

#32 Oct 11, 2010
And another thing! When are they going to legalize having sex with your sister because I don't like doing it anymore because it always makes me feel guilty! Arkansas rules HYUCK!
Voter

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Oct 11, 2010
Barney wrote:
Rep. John Boozman (R) pulled a bill from consideration on the house floor that he authored to name the post office in Hartman in honor of Merlin Bucky Walters after 500 pieces of 1st class and standard mail, a half a dozen of them opened, were found in Walters' home. Good job John, I know you will do better as a senator...just make sure you get all the egg wiped off your face.
Sounds like Barney Franks.
CommonSense

Ash Flat, AR

#34 Oct 11, 2010
its common sense!!!!

“Bye bye, Topix. ”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#35 Oct 11, 2010
To correct some people above, Blanche Lincoln is not ultra left, let alone a real liberal. Get your facts straight. She's more of a blue dog. She's a conservative democrat. Common knowledge here, folks. I can see who pays attention to politics in this thread and who spews rhetoric. She did not initially support the HCR put forth. She listened to the wrong half of Arkansas on that one. Mary Landrieu did the same thing in Louisiana. If anything, both women should be seen as opposing Obama's efforts. They are both a far cry from any Reid or Pelosi, two people I generally agree with more than any conservadem anyway.

Get your political spectrum correct. I don't think some of you know where the middle is anymore, let alone what constitutes center-left and far-left. That's one thing I'll credit Lincoln with, as well as the blue dogs. In the grand scheme of things, they are seen as the compromise between left and right, even though I generally think they lean too far right on a number of issues to appease the fringe voters who likely never voted for them to begin with.
Get Real

Magnolia, AR

#36 Oct 11, 2010
Conservative Arkansan wrote:
And another thing! When are they going to legalize having sex with your sister because I don't like doing it anymore because it always makes me feel guilty! Arkansas rules HYUCK!
I thought that having sex with your
sister in Arkansas or Mississippi needed no legal sanction. Calm down
and enjoy what ever you do- or do not do.

Newport, AR

#37 Oct 11, 2010
thanks wrote:
Blanche is the Chairman of the Agriculture Committee (USDA)a feather in Arkansas cap.
USDA has helped Brinkley alot the last four years, gave Skouras what she asked for. Police Cars, city hall refurbishment. New water and sewer services.
I was really angry that she voted for the health care bill. However, I think that bill will be dead in the water when the Republicans get back in so I can forgive her if she keeps helping the farmers in Arkansas and the small towns in the Delta.
The only people that wants to help out is the Lambert family that farms Phillips County. HER family!
ghst rider

Paragould, AR

#38 Oct 11, 2010
need new blood for us
Informed, Sane

Batesville, AR

#39 Oct 11, 2010
Lincoln. No other choice against those clowns, even though she essentially killed the public option. But Boozman? He's a typical Republican pandering to the more insane elements of his base. It will be nice when this whole Tea Bagger fad dies out and the media can stop pretending to take these assholes seriously.
Uhh

Little Rock, AR

#40 Oct 11, 2010
I don't want Lincoln again, not crazy about Boozman, but at this point he's the lesser of two evils.

Mountain Home, AR

#41 Oct 11, 2010
She's done nothing so bad enough to vote Republican, Democrats, suck it up and get out and vote your PARTY!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 32 min Quest 29,893
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) Mon Sonny Boy 10,061
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) Sep 27 Guest 854
AR Who do you support for Attorney General in Arka... (Oct '10) Sep 26 booget 412
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) Sep 25 guest 481
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) Sep 24 joey 242
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) Sep 22 First 258
Crossett Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Crossett Jobs

Crossett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crossett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crossett

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]