First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Oklahoman

Versailles, MO

#1 Dec 1, 2007
We have him, we will see to it that he gets what he deserves He kill Mr. Rich, He will die for hios crimes. All his Crankhead buddies are going down. Clint snitched on all his crankhead freinds. There will be justice for the Rich famimily. CLINT E. BAKER IS GOING TO DIE!!!!
Need new Laws

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Dec 1, 2007
Oklahoman wrote:
We have him, we will see to it that he gets what he deserves He kill Mr. Rich, He will die for hios crimes. All his Crankhead buddies are going down. Clint snitched on all his crankhead freinds. There will be justice for the Rich famimily. CLINT E. BAKER IS GOING TO DIE!!!!
Get A Life JerkOff !!! you dickhead !!!!!!!!!!
Hangem High

Versailles, MO

#3 Dec 2, 2007
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mcalester-ok/... Lets show saome of your crockett freinds what kind of an idiot you are Janey Wall. let thwem visit other forums about the murderous Bastard clint baker. He will die In Oklahoma. Dumb ass. crankhead.
Need new Laws

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Dec 2, 2007
Hangem High wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/mcalester-ok/T7727M9T25B4FV9 PO Lets show saome of your crockett freinds what kind of an idiot you are Janey Wall. let thwem visit other forums about the murderous Bastard clint baker. He will die In Oklahoma. Dumb ass. crankhead.
someone like you make me sick. you are very sick man Hangem High, you bastard ..
You Are Sick Man

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Dec 3, 2007
you are very sick man Hang'em High
Hangem High

Versailles, MO

#6 Dec 3, 2007
You are a very sick and ignorant bitch Janey wall. Clints going to die.
You Are Sick Man

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Dec 3, 2007
[QUOTE who="Hange[/QUOTE]YOU ARE A VERY SICK MAN..... DEAL WITH IT, DEAL WITH IT .... YOU ARE A VERY SICK MAN,,,
Hangem High

Versailles, MO

#8 Dec 3, 2007
you are very much in denial of the facts. deal with it. Janey wall you cuz clint is going to die. fact, deal with it.
You Are Sick Man

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Dec 3, 2007
Hey. you know what man? you keep bad mouthing ladies on here. what is wrong ,you cant bad mouth to a man? you keep bad mouthing my wife and clint angel and alot more ladies on here. if a man bitch slap you you might like it. all you are a punk. come and talk some shit to me. punk.
Hangem High

Versailles, MO

#11 Dec 4, 2007
I promice you clint will die in oklahoma!
SOUTHTEXAS

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Dec 7, 2007
HANGEM AND JISSUM BUTT IS LOVERS !!! KISSIES

HAHAHAHA
SOUTHTEXAS

Versailles, MO

#13 Dec 8, 2007
HI, I just want to let you all know that i'm horny and i like to swallow sperm. I like to wipe it all over my face and boobs. I can make you feel like a real man. EMAIL me for details
SOUTHTEXAS

San Marcos, TX

#14 Dec 8, 2007
Hangem High wrote:
I promice you clint will die in oklahoma!
one more time if you post any more stuff on here im going to call J B miller and check out this form on here ..
SOUTHTEXAS

San Marcos, TX

#15 Dec 8, 2007
SOUTHTEXAS wrote:
HI, I just want to let you all know that i'm horny and i like to swallow sperm. I like to wipe it all over my face and boobs. I can make you feel like a real man. EMAIL me for details
THE REAL SOUTHTEXAS... FUNNY ... MORE OF YOUR FUNNY GAMES HANGEM HIGH? OR JISSUM BUTT ? I THINK I WILL GIVE J B MILLER A CALL ON MONDAY TO COME TO THEM FORM YOU POSTED ON HERE HANGEM HIGH AND JB (JISSUM BUTT ) AND ONTHEJURY .. ENOUGH IS A ENOUGH
SOUTHTEXAS

San Marcos, TX

#16 Dec 8, 2007
OH BY THE WAY .. ITS SHOWS THAT YOU MADE THIS CHAT FORM HANGEM HIGH .. REAL SMART HUH?
SOUTHTEXAS

San Marcos, TX

#17 Dec 8, 2007
YOU KNOW WHAT ? IM GOING TO PRINT THIS POST OF THIS CHAT FORUM AND THE OTHER ONE OF TODD AND IM GOING TO FAX THIS TO THE DA IN MCALESTER MONDAY .. AND SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY ABOUT THIS CHAT FORUM YOU MADE HANGEM HIGH ..!!!!!!!!
Janie Wall Chasten

AOL

#18 Dec 18, 2007
This is the correct way to spell my name. I have never been in this or any forum.The pics that you have seen on (Janey Wall) are mine but I did not post them and they are being used without my permission.I do not have any web pages or my space accounts.I would appreciate if everyone in this forum would stop giving out any info that is not correct about me. Thank you Janie Wall Chasten
OK MAC-spy

Granbury, TX

#19 Dec 29, 2007
Some people are worried about Baker and how he is pining for his family, what about his family? I just returned from the big city of Crockett on a paid undercover job. Believe me his wifey is not pining for him, seems she has found a young "friend's" shoulder to cry on. I would suggest that this young person watch his life....with the world like it is ya never know what might happen, with gangs and small town living.

“Murdock”

Since: Apr 07

Poteet

#20 Dec 30, 2007
OK MAC-spy wrote:
Some people are worried about Baker and how he is pining for his family, what about his family? I just returned from the big city of Crockett on a paid undercover job. Believe me his wifey is not pining for him, seems she has found a young "friend's" shoulder to cry on. I would suggest that this young person watch his life....with the world like it is ya never know what might happen, with gangs and small town living.
Wow! such a big man you are. LOL.
You get paid for lying? I do NOT want your job.
Sally Jo

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Dec 30, 2007
OK MAC-spy wrote:
Gangs in Crockett! LMAO!!! All they have here are 2-bit wanna-be's. Ain't none of 'em know what "gang life" really is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crockett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 18,524
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 8 hr That Fart Guy 22,619
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 13 hr That Fart Guy 800
cute chick with glasses at holiday inn (Aug '13) Sat itzasecret 2
Trinity ISD Turnover??? (Apr '13) Sep 16 Gone 35
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
windstream Phone line Sep 11 misty 2
•••
•••
•••

Crockett Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crockett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Crockett News, Events & Info