Boycott Fox (KVAL) for manipulating the public

Posted in the Creswell Forum

“Smart liberals question Obama”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 7, 2011
When Fox (KVAL) repeated, again and again, for at least 24 hours, the outrageous figure of over $100,000 spent because of the Occupy movement, they proved again that they're not a news channel, but are a fraud, spewing out propaganda.

First, they conveniently aired that just before the council meeting about the Occupy campers. Those campers aren't bothering anybody, but Fox wants them out because they're exposing the results of Republican corruption and greed, which is as un-American as Fox's deceit.

Second, how could the city have wasted that much money, when the only thing that's happened is that some people were arrested pointing out the banking corruption that has destroyed our economy.
The city should have praised those people instead of arresting them.

What Fox has done is to expose waste in the city which is the real threat to our economy, and to expose corruption which tries to deceive the public into demanding an end to free speech for others, which will end it for all of us, which is what Fox wants.

Demand an accounting of that money from the city.
Demand that the police be used to go after the gangs that are attacking people, and other acts of violence against us, instead of attacking those who force us to face the reality that the banking system is destroying us.

Every time you watch KVAL you are promoting corruption, and telling the media to lie to you.
You do have that free choice, but at the same time, how stupid is it to finance attacks against freedom by watching Fox, a national disgrace?
Anonymous

Eugene, OR

#2 Jan 15, 2012
In China TV is all propaganda. Now the younger generation exclusively gets their news from the internet. You can reduce bias this way.
heh

Harrisburg, OR

#3 Apr 7, 2012
Only Fox? You do realize that all the major news networks do the exact same thing, right? You just happen to notice Fox more often because they have different opinions than you.
Maybe if the occupy protesters acted like civilized human beings it wouldn't be an issue. Of all the thousands of tea party protests there was no violence, no vandalism, no drug abuse nor overdose deaths, no rapes, and locals weren't kept awake all night to idiots banging on drums. The police were able to mingle with the tea partiers, some of whom had guns, and had very few issues.
Regardless of what side of the political spectrum you're on, the difference between how the two parties handled themselves in public was astounding. Before you go trying to throw accusations and blame on one of the many media outlets that practice lying on the air, maybe you should look at the people who caused the problems in the first place.

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#4 Apr 24, 2012
I love Fox. I do have to change the channel sometimes when Allen Combs or a few others are offering their opinions. If I didn't, the TV wouldn't have a screen...LOL. I find they present both sides a lot more often than the other networks.

And don't assume I'm a republican. I'm actually still a registered democrat. But the party left me behind years ago, so I'm probably a conservative independent. Occupy was a mess that the tax payer once again got stuck paying for. Lived here my whole life, and the state has really changed as more folks moved up. Wish they'd move back down....

Location hidden

#5 Apr 29, 2012
heh wrote:
Only Fox? You do realize that all the major news networks do the exact same thing, right? You just happen to notice Fox more often because they have different opinions than you.
Maybe if the occupy protesters acted like civilized human beings it wouldn't be an issue. Of all the thousands of tea party protests there was no violence, no vandalism, no drug abuse nor overdose deaths, no rapes, and locals weren't kept awake all night to idiots banging on drums. The police were able to mingle with the tea partiers, some of whom had guns, and had very few issues.
Regardless of what side of the political spectrum you're on, the difference between how the two parties handled themselves in public was astounding. Before you go trying to throw accusations and blame on one of the many media outlets that practice lying on the air, maybe you should look at the people who caused the problems in the first place.
Iíve read that the government took control of the 3 major networks in 1985, but most people are blissfully unaware of that, just like they donĎt have a clue that the Fed is a private company which created the banking scam and recession.
I didnít find a single intelligent thought in your post.
1. Civilized? For your information, CIVILZED people donít murder over 100,000 Iraqis and never hold Bush accountable because they place Republicans above the law of God and man. Thatís just ONE example, but since you didnít get that one, youíre a waste of time.
2. Were Tea Party protesters homeless? Did uncivilized and evil people kick them out of their homes and take their jobs? No, because Tea Partiers who have been victimized become subhuman once their dollar value hits bottom, know theyíd be rejected by the self-righteous Tea Party idiots.
3. Of course they get along with the police who viciously attack protesters who are simply exercising free speech. Both groups also want the truth buried. People like you are so horribly dumb that you never get the simplest truth, such as the fact that THE GOOD GUYS DONíT ATTACK AND BEAT UP PEOPLE WHO MARCH, EXPOSING EVIL IN THEIR SOCIETY. No, even children know thatís what the bad guys do.
4. Thatís why people like you defend Fox propaganda. You NEED their lies, otherwise youíd have to take a realistic look at what you are, the lies you defend, the 111 homeless you killed last year.
5. What you Ďsawí was a simple-minded view of life, and thatís why Fox-loving Republicans are so dumb. In reality, liberals are the good guys, Republicans are the murderers.

Good people will kick Kitty Piercy and the others out. They should be prosecuted for what they did to human beings who are struggling to survive every day of their lives.
Evil people will continue to demand more people be killed.
wow dumb

Eugene, OR

#6 May 4, 2012
You do realize that "heh" wasn't defending fox, right?

You do also realize that liberals also voted to invade iraq and afghanistan, and also failed to end those wars as soon as they got control of congress and the white house, right?

You do also realize that the occupy movement is about the furthest thing from people simply exercising free speech, right? They have caused hundreds of thousands of dollars in property damage from vandalism, and are notorious from denying others their rights such as the right to walk down a sidewalk and the right to sleep at night because banging on drums at 2am is some insane person's idea of "free speech."

Wasn't it Ted Kennedy who killed a woman while drinking and driving then rose to the highest levels of government from the support of people like you? So you think the liberals are the good guys, the ones that keep raising taxes so middle class people become poor, and poor people become more poor? How does that make them good?

Location hidden

#7 May 11, 2012
wow dumb wrote:
You do realize that "heh" wasn't defending fox, right?
You do also realize that liberals also voted to invade iraq and afghanistan, and also failed to end those wars as soon as they got control of congress and the white house, right?
You do also realize that the occupy movement is about the furthest thing from people simply exercising free speech, right? They have caused hundreds of thousands of dollars in property damage from vandalism, and are notorious from denying others their rights such as the right to walk down a sidewalk and the right to sleep at night because banging on drums at 2am is some insane person's idea of "free speech."
Wasn't it Ted Kennedy who killed a woman while drinking and driving then rose to the highest levels of government from the support of people like you? So you think the liberals are the good guys, the ones that keep raising taxes so middle class people become poor, and poor people become more poor? How does that make them good?
You mention one person, while conveniently ignoring over a hundred thousand people YOUR guy murdered in Iraq because YOUR guy lied to Congress and the American people.
No, they didn't just get out immediately because you can't just abandon people once a war is started, just like you can't stop a recession once YOUR guy got it going.
YOUR guys tell us to accept the New World Order which will dominate every country, and make the rich richer, giving them the power to control us, like slaves.

You're not interested in reality, you're just looking for excuses to bash liberals because you LOVE GREED.
Your post is all over the place, and is proves how hard you have to look to find complaints about liberals, compared to conservatives who do very little but support TREASON.
YOU are one of our biggest problems because you vote for the bad guys. Looks like you vote for people like you.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 11, 2012
KVAL -
When did you broadcast how much the police dept. is charging taxpayers for traffic control at other events?

KVAL ignores letters like this - it exposes their fraud.

The big difference is that other events only interest a minority, but the Occupy movement is about saving this country.

Email me if you're one of the few who cares at all and wants to know what treason they're exposing.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 12, 2012
Whack A Mole wrote:
I love Fox. I do have to change the channel sometimes when Allen Combs or a few others are offering their opinions. If I didn't, the TV wouldn't have a screen...LOL. I find they present both sides a lot more often than the other networks.
And don't assume I'm a republican. I'm actually still a registered democrat. But the party left me behind years ago, so I'm probably a conservative independent. Occupy was a mess that the tax payer once again got stuck paying for. Lived here my whole life, and the state has really changed as more folks moved up. Wish they'd move back down....
When leaving the Democratic Party, people should try to become better, by supporting intelligent independent liberal parties, etc. and NEVER to throw themselves in the Republican gutter.
If you're smart enough to still be offended when FOX shows their true colors, then you still have a working brain.
Watch Democracy NOW!.org, PBS, and other intelligent programming.

By the way, a recent study showed that local tv news shows only contain about 23 SECONDS of real news. Eugene residents are lucky to get ANY real news, but are supporting government propaganda when they watch.
If you haven't contacted your local stations and told them you're boycotting their news, then you're telling them you're ok with being made fools of.

“No time like the present”

Since: Jul 08

to make it happen!

#10 Aug 27, 2012
Liberalism is a disease. Like prostate cancer, the person afflicted rarely knows they have it until it is too late.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 9, 2012
Try saying something intelligent sometime, so liberals can show people how dumb conservatives are.
Be prepared to answer questions without having Fox tell you every word to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Creswell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Cops Don't Know the Law 9 hr OId Sailor 1
Yodhheh Tue heatherrenee333 19
We boycott downtown businesses because Dec 12 Outraged 2
Sons of Anarchy in The War on Culture Dec 4 Culture Auditor 1
Best free tv Nov 27 Eugene liberal 1
Democrat, Gay Rights Activist Arrested for Alle... Nov 26 Geraldine 14
Obama Friend, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested o... Nov 26 Xstains In Name Only 15

High Wind Watch for Lane County was issued at December 17 at 6:34PM PST

Creswell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Creswell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Creswell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Creswell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:57 pm PST