|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Judged:

Attention all you druggies out there
I heard from a very reliable source that there will be a drug bust this month called
"The Sweetheart Sweep" sounds like a Valentines Day gift coming our way soon. I wonder who they'll get this time around? will it be you?????
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Judged:

Why would you give them the heads up. They will probably slow down their sales now
Barney Fife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Judged:

I heard it was going to be named "Cupid's Revenge"

Since: Jan 10

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

how about naming it as "Breaking News" lmao...
HAHA

Big Island, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2010

Judged:

they should
've called it "WOODBINE WIPEOUT!"
Is That Right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Breaking News wrote:
Attention all you druggies out there
I heard from a very reliable source that there will be a drug bust this month called
"The Sweetheart Sweep" sounds like a Valentines Day gift coming our way soon. I wonder who they'll get this time around? will it be you?????
Sure hope you're right. That would be the best Valentine's gift we could all get. That is if they would get the right ones! Now that it has been brought to their attention, they will probably all skip town! LOL!
DeputyDan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

You think they'd be Dumb enough to let them know, Hey, Druggies grab your shit and run, we will be coming your way to GET you Sunday morning Feb. 14th or whatever day it be, NOT!
Arrests

Big Island, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

Dont matter anyway...the majority arrested never see jail...maybe we should vote for a new judge..
Confiscation

Big Island, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

wondering..when they do arrest druggies, is their cars etc confiscated? are the sellers Dr, pharmacy etc informed of the arrest? Can any items confiscated be held until the hearing or not? Seems like some homes should be placed for sell to help finance the Task Force's efforts.I know most dont own homes, but if its a family home and they are aware of the persons drug issues that home should be forfeited?
boone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

it would be more like craigsville wipe out
concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

i say we all get water balloons and fill them with red paint. throw one at every vehicle that pulls into the druggies houses. heck, mark the druggies house and cars too.

maybe if they know everyone knows who they are, they'll (at least) go somewhere else to buy and sell and leave our community. news flash for those who are going to say, "not everyone who goes to a drug dealers home is a user".- if you aren't buying or selling drugs, you shouldn't hang out at the drug dealers home! i don't go to one of my relatives homes for that very reason!!

not a solution, but it could be fun. happy valentines day! all i know is it doesn't need to be my old neighbor that gets her pain meds stolen again so a pill head theif can get another fix. do something or say nothing!
check it out

Cowen, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Way to go concerned citizen! But paintball guns are more accurate, and they shoot further. Be sure it's night time, oh and wear black and white camo so that you will blend in. lol!
concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

check it out wrote:
Way to go concerned citizen! But paintball guns are more accurate, and they shoot further. Be sure it's night time, oh and wear black and white camo so that you will blend in. lol!
thanks for the tips! i'll get right on it. LOL
elp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

all u people need to get a life there is no real drug dealers around here just people selling to get a fix ive never lived in a place with so much hill billy shit talk and im from one of the worst towns in fla were if u snitch u get your head blown off u poeple are pussy ass disgrases
wouldnt u like to know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

here are the names of some informents in nicholas county lucas wyatt daniell loyde billy taylor roy wyatt jr ellison i think his first name is diffrent charles aka chuckles cosmo and joe and michelle if anyone know anyone else please share
info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

who are u talking about being a rat when u say charles aka chuckles?
roy wyatt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

wouldnt u like to know wrote:
here are the names of some informents in nicholas county lucas wyatt daniell loyde billy taylor roy wyatt jr ellison i think his first name is diffrent charles aka chuckles cosmo and joe and michelle if anyone know anyoneww else please share
I dont know who wrote this shit but if you have the balls to say this to my face I;ll reaarange it for you you friggin loser of life.
roy wyatt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

wouldnt u like to know wrote:
here are the names of some informents in nicholas county lucas wyatt daniell loyde billy taylor roy wyatt jr ellison i think his first name is diffrent charles aka chuckles cosmo and joe and michelle if anyone know anyone else please share
you are alying piece of shit, Ive never narced in my life say it to my face and ill reaarange it for you scum ROY WYATT
wondering

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

i heard a to or three people that sell itand u do two but u are not going to 0put down here where u get your now are u u little chicken shit
concerned citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2010

Judged:

what is this junk about the people who tell being the BAD GUYS!?!?! that is why drugs and crime in general are so out of control!

Telling isn't the problem, the problem is the folks breaking the law! telling is how you stop them. the law breakers count on everyone else having this mentallity where they won't tattle, nark, rat, or whatever they want to call it.

they make it dangerous to tell on the criminals, but they make it dangerous not to as well! i'd rather tell if it would get them behind bars and out of my neighborhood!

my children and my grandparents deserve to be able to enjoy their lives without worrying about some druggie breaking in to steal their pain meds or tv set to sell for more drugs! i shouldn't have to drive super slowly and cautiously because some high moron is heading out the road after getting a fix from the guy up the road either!

what are we, in elementary school? GO ON AND TELL ON THEM! THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW, NOT COPYING OFF YOUR HOMEWORK!! Only those worrying about getting in trouble think telling is a problem. if you aren't breaking the law, who cares!?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Craigsville Forum right now

Search the Craigsville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
mcdonalds 16 min Greenman13 12
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 19 min bacon hater 54,087
Repeat Offenders LOCK em up!! 17 hr I think 11
Foodland deli! Mon rose 11
cop car in the ditch Sun morals 7
starving children, food for thought Sun sad 1
lost german shepherd Jul 23 Mrs Miller 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Craigsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000