Hunting for the hairy man "LCBFO" Lincoln County Bigfoot Organization

Posted in the Crab Orchard Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Aug 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
squatch hunter

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 5, 2011
 
OK Lincoln county give us your best bf encounter. no made up stories please. We want to hear from surrounding counties also. Casey, Garrard, Boyle, Pulaski, and Rockcastle. We currently have two investigations going on around Cedar Creek lake with footprints that have been found and howling noises coming from the wooded area across from the lake. We also have had two reported sightings of something crossing the road and heading toward the spillway. It was noted that the creature was too tall to be a bear and too large for a deer or dog.
six feet under

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 7, 2011
 
Well back in the summer i was fishing at Cedar Creek lake with my grandson and we kept hearing a weird sound coming from the bank about half way across the lake. I shined my spotlight and seen something that looked like a bear but more like a big gorilla. It scared my grandson and he wouldn't go back with me for a long time. I told him that it was just a man dressed up like a gorilla playin tricks on us but i have to wonder what it really was.
squatch hunter

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 7, 2011
 
I was wondering what side of the lake and about what time of the year? I have investigated some tracks on the opposite side of the dock and have some pretty good castings. Also there were some reports of a creature crossing the road on the dam side headed toward the spillway but i was unable to find anything.
oh come on

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 16, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

1

You people sound stupid as a box of rocks on here talking about this crap. Are you going to sell some of it or just smoke it all yourselves?
Squatch hunter

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 17, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I did not create this to get on here and fuss back and forth about who is crazy or been smoking pot or crack or what ever they smoke these days. I simply want to know if any sightings of this creature have been experienced in this area or not.A lot of people i have talked with have definitely seen something and would like to get to the bottom of it.
Winchester 30-06

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thats funny crap man!! I havent never seen no bigfoot ever and i go hunting every year in this county. My uncle said that when he was a boy that the neighbors kept hearing strange grunting sounds just after dark and thought it was probably a buck grunting during rutt season. Well he said they decided to stay up late one night and stay in the barn to figure out what it was and around eleven oclock they started hearing it again and they waited till it came out into the field behind the barn. My grandpa said it wasn't no deer or dog or cow. It was crawling on all fours and stood up by a tree. They shot several times at whatever it was and my uncle said they hit it cause there was blood on the ground the next morning. They tracked the blood trail through the woods and lost it at the creek. They never heard any more sounds after that and never got to see exactly what is was.
Wild bill

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 19, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

i know you gonna think i am crazy but i seen one while i was out at the old barn on the top of the ridge across the river. me and two my buddies had been riding the power lines and decided to see what was in the old barn by the gravel road. we took a break and started back up and crossed the field headed back to the power line and i heard my buddies screaming behind me. i stopped and turned around to see what they were screaming about and there the damn thing was. it was huge about 400 to 500 pounds and at least seven feet tall. its face almost looked like a man but had black around the nose. i just froze and didnt know what to do or say. it walked toward the fence and looked back at us and then made a growl or deep grunt and then walked off into the woods. it was covered in fur like a shaggy dog dark brown in color almost red. it was the damndist thing i ever seen.i am from richmond and came to ride with my buddies but never expected to see anything like that.we went home and told seveal people but nobody would believe us.
a-hole

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Wild bill wrote:
i know you gonna think i am crazy but i seen one while i was out at the old barn on the top of the ridge across the river. me and two my buddies had been riding the power lines and decided to see what was in the old barn by the gravel road. we took a break and started back up and crossed the field headed back to the power line and i heard my buddies screaming behind me. i stopped and turned around to see what they were screaming about and there the damn thing was. it was huge about 400 to 500 pounds and at least seven feet tall. its face almost looked like a man but had black around the nose. i just froze and didnt know what to do or say. it walked toward the fence and looked back at us and then made a growl or deep grunt and then walked off into the woods. it was covered in fur like a shaggy dog dark brown in color almost red. it was the damndist thing i ever seen.i am from richmond and came to ride with my buddies but never expected to see anything like that.we went home and told seveal people but nobody would believe us.
Guess what? Nobody believes you still except for a few retards posting that they have seen something too. Don't you think if any thing like this existed, someone would have hit one with a vehicle, shot one out hunting, at the very least got a picture of one? I know lots of people who use game cameras in that part of the county and there are pics of about any animal that lives in KY, but no bigfoot. Quit lookihg like little kids ,scared of your own shadow.
Wild bill

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 15, 2012
 
And i guess you are who you post you are right???
Squatch Hunter

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It doesn't matter what people believe or want to believe. There is something out in the woods and we as professionals are going to get to the bottom of it. I have over six hundred photos and hair samples as well as small built shelters scattered all through eastern Lincoln county and Rockcastle county. These are way too many coincidences not to be related to each other. I simply created this thread to see if i could pinpoint the activity and possibly catch on camera what or who is doing all this.I have interviewed too many people not to believe that something is definitely out there. man or beast, i will get it on camera.
Squatch Hunter

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Three investigations this weekend! Two at Cedar Creek lake and one on Shelton Ridge. Got tree knocking and several howls on vid recorder last weekend and can't wait to get the pics on the lap top to see what all we got from last weekend. I think Lincoln county is getting squatchy!!
a hole

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Squatch Hunter wrote:
Three investigations this weekend! Two at Cedar Creek lake and one on Shelton Ridge. Got tree knocking and several howls on vid recorder last weekend and can't wait to get the pics on the lap top to see what all we got from last weekend. I think Lincoln county is getting squatchy!!
And I think you are full of bull$h1T !
a hole

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Maybe you should start investigating the tooth fairy since eastern Lincoln and Rockcastle Counties sure do seem to have a lot of folks with missing teeth!
just heard

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I ran across this and thought it was funny... A friend of mine heard something behind his house in casey co.about 2 weeks ago.. He said he went to look and by the creek was what he thought was 2 bears... So they started shining a light on it and he said it then stood up and put a whole deer body under its arm and took off running!!!! He swears it was 9 feet tall brown and shaggy!!! He went out later to look again and found a deer most the meat on its ribs gone and the deer was in the creek half under water to preserve it he said he thought!! just wanted to share the story that he told me since i seen this... He also said it left large foot prints...
Skeptical but intrigued

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 27, 2012
 
Squatch Hunter wrote:
Three investigations this weekend! Two at Cedar Creek lake and one on Shelton Ridge. Got tree knocking and several howls on vid recorder last weekend and can't wait to get the pics on the lap top to see what all we got from last weekend. I think Lincoln county is getting squatchy!!
U need to share what you've found so far. Got a site yet?
the real man

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just heard wrote:
I ran across this and thought it was funny... A friend of mine heard something behind his house in casey co.about 2 weeks ago.. He said he went to look and by the creek was what he thought was 2 bears... So they started shining a light on it and he said it then stood up and put a whole deer body under its arm and took off running!!!! He swears it was 9 feet tall brown and shaggy!!! He went out later to look again and found a deer most the meat on its ribs gone and the deer was in the creek half under water to preserve it he said he thought!! just wanted to share the story that he told me since i seen this... He also said it left large foot prints...
how much do you people drink i been drinking for years and aint never seen nothing like that and i go out to the woods and lakes all the time lol
soberneighbor

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

the real man wrote:
<quoted text>how much do you people drink i been drinking for years and aint never seen nothing like that and i go out to the woods and lakes all the time lol
I'd think Bigfoot would hear and smell a drunk coming...don't you?
the real man

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

soberneighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd think Bigfoot would hear and smell a drunk coming...don't you?
there has to be a bigfoot before he could hear anything dont you know HAHA
soberneighbor

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 31, 2012
 
the real man wrote:
<quoted text>there has to be a bigfoot before he could hear anything dont you know HAHA
Come on now. Deep down you know he's real.
Researcher

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 5, 2012
 
How can I join your group ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crab Orchard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crab Orchard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Crab Orchard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crab Orchard
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••