Drug Bust

Posted in the Crab Orchard Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
You Know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 23, 2010
 
On Elm Street.Keep up the good work.
just honest

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 23, 2010
 
Yea it was good work I dont really know what went on but know the 3 people that went to jail and they needed to go I just hope thay learn from this and grow up and stop doing these things they do
Wondering

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 24, 2010
 
just honest wrote:
Yea it was good work I dont really know what went on but know the 3 people that went to jail and they needed to go I just hope thay learn from this and grow up and stop doing these things they do
Who got busted?
just honest

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 24, 2010
 
Three arrested on drug charges

CRAB ORCHARD Police responding to a domestic violence call wound up making three drug-related arrests.

Authorities were called to a domestic situation on Elm Street in Crab Orchard Sunday night. Resident Amanda L. Rowe, 19, was charged with fourth-degree assault and possession of a controlled substance.

Also arrested were Bobby J. Alsman, 20, of Brodhead, and William Byrd, 67, of Junction City. The men also were charged with possession of a controlled substance.

All three were lodged in Lincoln County Regional Jail.

Deputies Ryan Kirkpatrick and Sim Thacker, along with Constable Kenny Hodge, responded to the scene.
Wondering

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 25, 2010
 
just honest wrote:
Three arrested on drug charges
CRAB ORCHARD Police responding to a domestic violence call wound up making three drug-related arrests.
Authorities were called to a domestic situation on Elm Street in Crab Orchard Sunday night. Resident Amanda L. Rowe, 19, was charged with fourth-degree assault and possession of a controlled substance.
Also arrested were Bobby J. Alsman, 20, of Brodhead, and William Byrd, 67, of Junction City. The men also were charged with possession of a controlled substance.
All three were lodged in Lincoln County Regional Jail.
Deputies Ryan Kirkpatrick and Sim Thacker, along with Constable Kenny Hodge, responded to the scene.
Thanks!
just honest

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 25, 2010
 
your welcome!!
just wanting to know

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 31, 2010
 
so what ever became of all this they eat some cheese and get out of it like always
well

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

they need to bust Michael Lewis and his gang of perverts!!!
heathe miller

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 7, 2010
 
well wrote:
they need to bust Michael Lewis and his gang of perverts!!!
Let me guess who this is Angel Getter?LMAO
Heather

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 7, 2010
 
That wasn't me Angel it was Jody, so sorry he likes to run his mouth but can't back it up with his own name.
question

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 17, 2010
 
anyone hear about the drug bust on turkey creek? ricky got busted with meth and alot of stolen goods up there at his crack shack on his daddys property. then his dad and mom bailed him out again. this is all i know. i was just wondering if anyone else knew anything else about what all went on.
kentaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 17, 2010
 
shoot him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crab Orchard Discussions

Search the Crab Orchard Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Fed Up Again 139,052
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 19 min kittens 25,968
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 19 min kittens 16,032
Cyclists Really Annoying (Jul '11) 20 min vehicle 56
Nacco (Jan '11) 22 min Trying 25
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr do whut 123,148
Really 2 hr Really 1
•••
•••
•••
Crab Orchard Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Crab Orchard Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crab Orchard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••