I do

Huntington, WV

#66 Aug 25, 2010
Hey wrote:
Does anyone know Travis Hoke? Is he a good person or not? I need to know what to expect from him.
He is a great young man..
I live in cowen

Flushing, NY

#67 Sep 19, 2010
Rachael you need to open your eyes and see what your husband is doing when he is not with you i seen him in cowen the other day with Jessie Samantha and tj you need to face the fact he's never going to change he's alway going to cheat dateing married or have a kid he's not just going to be with one person I bet since he is with them he is coming home red eyed right just think about it Racheal don't let him do this to you or the kids he will probaly bring someting home running around with them 3 it no telling what he has I just don't want to see him do this to you
I live in Cowen too

Princeton, WV

#68 Sep 20, 2010
All this is a bunch of crap....Travis is a good kid.....maybe he needs to grow up alittle but didn't all of us when we were that age.....I've known him all his life.....I even changed his dirty diapers a few times.....give him a break.....believe me if we catch him doing something wrong....he will hear from us....Be a good boy Travis or I'll have to come give you a speech you don't want to hear...THATS RIGHT...I'M FAMILY
Travis

Flushing, NY

#69 Sep 20, 2010
Hey I do not know who this is but I would never do my kids or rachel that way but if your a guy put your mother Fu**in name on here bc I will woop your Fu**in a**for you bc I would never do rachel that way Rachel Gavin &devin is my world & life I love them with all of my heart & I would hurt someone over Rachel & my kids
good god

Princeton, WV

#70 Sep 20, 2010
isnt it about time to get your own life and leave this family alone...cane you see your not gonna break them
Cowen

Bronx, NY

#71 Sep 21, 2010
Ok Travis keep telling people that ir never going to change when everyone in cowen sees what you do look at who you run around with do you ever spend anytime with your wife or kids to me it looks like you don't Racheal is dumb for putting up with you but like I said keep telling people your not cheating and doing shit maybe someone will listen
His Girl

Flushing, NY

#72 Sep 24, 2010
He is seeing someone in cowen. He might sit there and say he loves rachael Gavin and Devin well he might the his son but that would be the only one because when he is in cowen he sees me so there you go the truth is out but Racheal won't believe it cause she is to dumb he tell me when he sees me that he is waiting for the right time to leave her so I'm just waiting it will happen because he says I'm beautiful because I have blonde hair baby blue eyes and I weigh 105 and he said he didn't like the way his wife looked she was to big for him I can't wait till he is with me all the she is just holding him back from having a life and having fun Welleveryone their you go the truth is out so take that and shove it he loves me and I love him he's great
cowen girl

Smoot, WV

#73 Sep 24, 2010
it is very funny because he says he loves Racheal and his kids well well i just had a baby girl 5pd 7 oz 18 inches by travis Hoke as well last week i kept it to my self till know iam leten it out kow but who cares but you see where a one night stand got me i do love his daughter with all of my heart yes it is travis baby
LOOK OUT

Huntington, WV

#74 Sep 24, 2010
His Girl wrote:
He is seeing someone in cowen. He might sit there and say he loves rachael Gavin and Devin well he might the his son but that would be the only one because when he is in cowen he sees me so there you go the truth is out but Racheal won't believe it cause she is to dumb he tell me when he sees me that he is waiting for the right time to leave her so I'm just waiting it will happen because he says I'm beautiful because I have blonde hair baby blue eyes and I weigh 105 and he said he didn't like the way his wife looked she was to big for him I can't wait till he is with me all the she is just holding him back from having a life and having fun Welleveryone their you go the truth is out so take that and shove it he loves me and I love him he's great
Yea, and if he is catin around with you while he is still attached, what is he going to do when you pop out a few kids and gain weight? Sure he says you are beautiful but wait till he finds someone else to have fun with while you are at home taking care of the kids then you will be the one that is holding him back. Think about it.
People

Brooklyn, NY

#75 Sep 24, 2010
cowen girl wrote:
it is very funny because he says he loves Racheal and his kids well well i just had a baby girl 5pd 7 oz 18 inches by travis Hoke as well last week i kept it to my self till know iam leten it out kow but who cares but you see where a one night stand got me i do love his daughter with all of my heart yes it is travis baby
Ok if thisis true what you are saying then when and where did u have her what's her name and what day u have het do u have plans on telling him and what do u look like cause I dnt believe it's Travis hoke baby
cowen girl

Rupert, WV

#76 Sep 24, 2010
iam not giving out that info but when u dont have sex with any one but him go figger and beside she all mine i will take care of her i dont need his help sound like he has enought to worrie about
Whatever

Brooklyn, NY

#77 Sep 25, 2010
Sounds like to me your full of shit and just trying to keep it stirred! What is it with you idiot girls that think it's just so cool to whore around and sleep around with peoples boyfriends and husbands knowing what drama headache and upset it can cause! I mean grant you I know it takes two people but the fact that you knew he was married come on that really does not say much about yourself except straight up whore! You really have the nerve to get on here both of you girls say that crap and just hide behind your computer well it sounds like to me your both just trying to keep the pot stirred and really hurt someone! Or maybe just afraid of getting caught up in some major lies! Sounds like two girls thst aren't as smart as they thjnk they are
cowen girl wrote:
iam not givingI out that info but when u dont have sex with any one but him go figger and beside she all mine i will take care of her i dont need his help sound like he has enought to worrie about
Wow

Fort Worth, TX

#78 Sep 25, 2010
Atleast you could tell him I what you say is true! Where did youhave her? An why did you go on this site to put this shit on her! Kinda sounds like to me you since you can't give the least little bit more of info you are just trying to start shit! If you could give alittle more info someone might believe you!
People

Fort Worth, TX

#79 Sep 25, 2010
What we would like to know is why did u wait all this time to say something why haven't u told him sooner and like one said before u knew he was married and was having a baby and why would u want to mess around with somebody that is already taken yes I know it takes two but u knew how to say no if this is all true what r u going to do when he wants DNA done well it all just sounds like a stupid game that u all like to play I cant understand why u people like to get on here and hurt people and u know how bad this hurts her but u don't seem to care this has been an ongoing topic for along time I would like to know why don't u want these people to be happy if all this is true then come up with some proof and call rachel and show her the proof and at least put ur names on here one more thing Rachel is far from being fat just remember u idiots she just had a baby so before u keep posting this shit come up with the proof if no proof then leave these people alone for gosh sakes enough is enough
Cowen

Fort Worth, TX

#80 Sep 25, 2010
Ok cowen girl what no one say anything now! And is there any truth behind this bout him having alittle girl to ??
Enough

Fort Worth, TX

#81 Sep 25, 2010
Ok miss cowen girl and his girl don't know who u r or what ur trying to prove but if this is all true then start coming up with some proof this is alll so damn childish and if Travis knows who this is then he needs to start telling Rachel the truth who cares if u have blond hair and blue eyes and u weigh a 105 ibs u must be a damn stick and bleached ur hair looks aren't everything and where in the hell do u get Rachel is fat she is far from that and don't call her dum she is not the one running around seeing a married man at least she does stay home and takes care of her kids what is going to happen when he wants the DNA test done if this all is even true sounds like all u want is to keep trouble stirred up but my gosh do u all have to brings the kids on it and why r u just now telling that u had a baby by Travis and why r u telling it on here u people make no sense u.all know sooner or later the truth will come out sooner or later Travis if u read this and any of it is true u better be telling Rachel before she finds out by somebody else because u might just loose her and if her and thise kids mean as much to u as u say they do then u all might have a chance to work things out and to cowen girl and his girl I would be ashamed of myself by acting the way u r no matter if it's true or not show some proof why do u people want to keep on hurting others there is no sense in it grow up all of u
People

Fort Worth, TX

#82 Sep 25, 2010
I agree with enough I would be ashamed of myself to by wanting to hurt other people all the time and yes u all need to grow up
People

Fort Worth, TX

#83 Sep 25, 2010
One more question what do u all get by trying to destroy other peoples lives
Good Ole Days

Logan, WV

#84 Sep 26, 2010
LOOK OUT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, and if he is catin around with you while he is still attached, what is he going to do when you pop out a few kids and gain weight? Sure he says you are beautiful but wait till he finds someone else to have fun with while you are at home taking care of the kids then you will be the one that is holding him back. Think about it.
If he should be running around on his wife with "His Girl" and he would leave his wife and kids for her, then what does she think would happen when someone else comes along. If a guy cheats on his wife or girlfriend and leaves them for the one he is cheating with, he's gonna do the same thing to her. So if she wants to be the "other woman", then let her suffer the consequences! This has been a proven fact down through the years!
Enough

Fort Worth, TX

#85 Sep 27, 2010
Well it looks like I've said enough to make his girl and cowen girl shut up so it must all be lies that's what I thought just like to cause trouble

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cowen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for property 59 min Interested2 10
rhs band sucks 1 hr Booster 15
Mhmmm..... 1 hr Wondering 1
talk straight and honest 2 hr tito jackson 1
Charlie Myers trouble 3 hr BrokenSystem 10
Again Oct 18 Dumbfounded 5
Good parents? Get their kids back?! Oct 17 Yo mammas mamma 11
Cowen Dating
Find my Match

Cowen Jobs

Cowen People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cowen News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cowen

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]