Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

iam out raged that this young girl is dead and there is people talking every where that they believe this young girl did not kill herself!i honestly think that the investigation consisted of this they seen a girl that hung herself that has had problems so they automatically assume she killed herself i feel that something bad happened at that park and there may be a chance that she was murdered and the guilty party is walking free among us.i find this whole thing suspious first thing that hit me wrong and made bells and whistles go off is the talk around town is she hung herself with her purse ok "really"come on now the swing is very high she would have had to climb up there while carrying a purse then when there found a way to wrap it around her neck ????? but then you have to ask yourself this how did she attach the purse to the swing to even do this people iam just going by what i heard at the funeral and face book and stores yes people talk but i find alot of weird stuff in this case and it worrys me because i have young daughters as well this is scary to say the least.
curious

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

whats wrong can't speak other than rate my comment like an idiot
r u ready

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

WELL BEING IN CLIFTON IS NOT MY CUP OF TEA WITH TAT CRAZY CRACK R SKULLY GIRL WALKING AROUND AND ALL BUT I HAVE BEEN IN THAT PARK AND IF THAT POOR CHILD WOULD OF TRIED TO HANG HERE SELF I DONT SEE IT BE A GIRL AND ALL IF SHE WANTED TO DIE SHE WOULD HAVE TO KILL HER SELF IN THE PARK NO DONT MAKE SENCE WHY WOULD SHE TAKE THE TIME TO GO TO THE PARK WHY NOT A EASER WAY NO SOMEONE HELPED MURDER THIS GIRL THINK ABOUT IT ALL OF US GIRLS CARRY A PURSE AND MOST OF US GIRL REALLY DIG THER PURSE SO TO USE IT AS A WAY TO KILL YOURSELF NO WAY THINK OF THIS HOW MANY GILS HANG THEM SELF WITH THERE PURSE IF U GO ALL THE WAY BACK SAY 30 YEARS GIRLS DONT KILL THERE SELF BY HANGING I THINK I WILL GO LOOK UP PUBLIC RECORD TO SEE JUST HOE MANY GIRLS HANGED THEM SELF WITH THERE PURSE BUT IT SURE WOULD NOT TAKE LONG FOR A STRONGER PERSON TO HANG A PERSON BY FORCE
curious

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

i agree with you i don''t believe that girl killed herself either the type purse she carried was not large from what i was told and from what i was told the handles were small you would not be able to get a womans head nor a childs head through the handle i also heard that she sent text messages that she was going to kill herself alot of people are saying they believe she was forced to text that and also the backs of her hands were badly brusied as were her wrists and when i said back iam talking about the top of her hands and her wrists from what i was told that girl looked like she fought to the very end.lets just say for a second that you decide to kill yourself by hanging and then you change your mind are you going to kick and slap your self with the top part of your hand nope no way if any injuries accur they would be mostly on the palm of your hands and i know you would have scratch marks all over your neck and possiably your face trying to get free how come this wasn't in the paper i haven't heard one person say they read a word about it just her obituary i don''t think our cops investigated this throughly at all i doubt they did any finger printing or rape test etc god only knows what happened up there that night its so sad this girl died under very disturbing unsolved circumstances.
family

Clifton Forge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

please stop this thread i am family don't you guys think we have had enough hurt this past week
curious

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

iam close to the girl who passed as well and a alot of us are concerned we are not bad mouthing any one or talking out of order not being rude but think of the girl and less of your feelings something isn't right with this whole thing as a matter of fact something is very very wrong so if it bothers you that we are worried and trying to figure this out then please stop reading.
friend

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

My heart goes out to the family.
curious

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2012

Judged:

well its to bad her family wasn''t flocking around her while she was alive her mother drinks nonstop and she was never there for her daughter and that poor girl was reaching big for help for many many years her dad was nothing but a scamming money sucking man he abused all women he went with he made his money both legally and illegally he is as fake as you can be he wasn't a husband he was a drill sargent slave master i worked in the same place he did just different depts i didn't like him at all he is as crooked as a fish hook truth be told that poor girl died under shady happenings.
Wondering

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

I heard that call come over the scanner. I am wondering how someone say her in the darkness, at 3:30am! Was someone already out looking for her?
Wondering

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Sorry for the typo... say s/b "saw"
curious

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

well i heard at the funeral that the guy who claimed to have came across her hanging there took her down and tried to do cpr sounds kind of fishy to me i also heard that they arrested him for tampering with a crime scene ok if in fact he was giving her cpr and he was telling the truth then why did barney fife and the mayberry police dept. arrest him is it against the law to help those in need and start cpr iam telling you something is wrong with this whole thing my stomach is sick over this and believe me people are talking they are concerned.
Wondering

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Plus, unless I just missed it, I don't think it was ever in the newspaper!
Wondering

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

and what was that guy doing in the park ar 3:30am?
curious

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

nope i didn't see it either the paper didn't mention it at all from where i could see and why was that guy up there at at the park at 3 in the morning alot of things do not add up it seems as though the cops got easy answers and they gave up or didn't care.
Anonymous

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

She sent a text message to her boyfriend telling him if he wanted to see her "she would be hanging out in Linden park"... Worried about her, he sent a friend to go get her & that's when they found her. Mostly, everything on this thread is not true. Several other hurtful text messages were also sent to others. Give the family a break. Until you've been in this situation, you don't know how hard it is. But I will say this, when someone wants to end their life, they are going to do it, regardless if someone tries to stop them and no one is responsible. She didn't ask for help. I think it was wrong of the preacher to blame everyone at the service for her death and guilt trip them. Even if you get a suicidal person psychiatric help, against their will with a medical temporary detention order, as soon as they leave the hospital they will go out and finish what they started. Just remember, obviously she was in a lot of pain and felt that she needed to end her life. Depression is a serious disease. Always cherish the time you have with the people you love, because we're never promised tomorrow. And God must have had other plans for her because if it was meant for her to live, she would have survived. Hangings fail all of the time. This gossip sickens me. No wonder she was so depressed, after reading everything on here that everyone has said about her, this is probably the same shit she had to deal with while she was living that drove her to the edge. I hope this brings some peace to the family and I am very sorry for your loss.
Wondering

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
She sent a text message to her boyfriend telling him if he wanted to see her "she would be hanging out in Linden park"... Worried about her, he sent a friend to go get her & that's when they found her. Mostly, everything on this thread is not true. Several other hurtful text messages were also sent to others. Give the family a break. Until you've been in this situation, you don't know how hard it is. But I will say this, when someone wants to end their life, they are going to do it, regardless if someone tries to stop them and no one is responsible. She didn't ask for help. I think it was wrong of the preacher to blame everyone at the service for her death and guilt trip them. Even if you get a suicidal person psychiatric help, against their will with a medical temporary detention order, as soon as they leave the hospital they will go out and finish what they started. Just remember, obviously she was in a lot of pain and felt that she needed to end her life. Depression is a serious disease. Always cherish the time you have with the people you love, because we're never promised tomorrow. And God must have had other plans for her because if it was meant for her to live, she would have survived. Hangings fail all of the time. This gossip sickens me. No wonder she was so depressed, after reading everything on here that everyone has said about her, this is probably the same shit she had to deal with while she was living that drove her to the edge. I hope this brings some peace to the family and I am very sorry for your loss.
Thanks for the info. That explains a lot. It's just hard to accept that someone so young could become that depressed. A real tragedy for all concerned.
i know what iam speaking

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

ok i guess i have to set a know it all straight because it seems they think they know everything but they don't!if you insist on adding your two cents make sure your facts is correct!first and fore most that girl lived a very very hard life she basically raised herself her mother chose drinking and staying high off of drugs and being with men and her party friends instead of being with her daughter and being a mother now theres some facts for you cupcake and her mothers boyfriends abused her as well and her mother was far from mother of the year she used that girls baby as a tool to get what she wanted plain and simple that baby is a paycheck for the grandmother and the other baby as well hell i bet there is black marks on the pavement where the babys grand mothers hit the welfare office can you say cha ching iam pissed that you bunch of loud mouths that girl was just depressed it went way deeper than that!her dad is a sarcastic scamming smart ass who is only out for himself he is an abuser from way back if he could make a penny off a dead bug he would that girls parents never spent and quailty time with her i have seen many many pictures of that child as an infant and up she always looked so sad and scared but as she got older she learned to deal the best way she could she tried to find love where ever she could she was abused,depressed,helpless,and needed a real loving family as i sat at her funeral i was shocked some were in a stare others were whimpering and some were sobbing but what i did see the most at that whole funeral was this brittany did not get the attention she deserved or the love she was supposed to but in her last moments on this earth she was a star and i hope every person that did her wrong pushed her away or abused or neglected her feels guilt so bad that they feel the pain she felt and every thing pastor bush said at her service was the truth and if it hit home with people then it should how dare you come on here with that sugar coated bullshit you said and try and make out like her life was not that bad and that she had other choices because she didn't every time that girl tried to do something she got knocked back down after awhile you get so whipped and tired and so let down that you just curl up and give up point blank and don't you dare tell me that iam wrong because honey iam telling you i know what iam talking about iam the step child i was molested i was neglected i was abused i was ignored i was put down i was alone i cried myself to sleep i never fit in i pretended everything was ok i smiled when needed i said things were fine when they weren't i asked for help and was turned away i was unloved unneeded and very unhappy thank god i never took that ultimate step but unfortunately brittany did and if i could turn the clock back i would and i would let her know how much she is needed and wanted that girl was pushed into what she did so you can take your opinion and shove it how dare you even act like you know you have no idea!
also family

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

This is bullshit let her rest in peace now shes is ina much better place now no more hurt no more pain god dont judge at all so she is getting the love and all that she needa now, what she dont need is yall bad mouthing her and she isnt here to.defend herself what if it was u in that position would you want people saying this type of stuff about you, yes thing may be bad and wrong but this.is no kind of way to act people what if it was your kid drunk mom or whatever how would you feel? Stop people what the hell
well is that so

Covington, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Judged:

let me set you straight first of all i have never talked badly about that girl her parents yes and she felt the same way about them and i was not judging her either iam standing up for her and if you don't like take your bossy ass else where i will discuss anything that bothers me and if you don't like it then you can just get over it!we have every right to wonder ask questions and discuss things i guess if you have a bad vibe then maybe you should forgive yourself and move along.
disguisted

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Judged:

All i can say is wow....R.I.P. BRITTANY RAY....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Covington Forum right now

Search the Covington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Same sex marriage 43 min hope 2
knarks 2 hr Pat 4
A Wright 2 hr Gossip 47
Sunnymeade 3 hr Wondering 1
tyler jessee 3 hr lol 7
drug bust 4 hr sick of it 34
Chris CJ Sossa Holloway 5 hr Love you ceej 8
•••
•••