Heard

Covington, VA

#46 May 21, 2012
I heard that the preacher was involved with aggie's death. Seems legit to me.
Nancy

Ontario, CA

#47 May 29, 2012
ACHS majorette 1970 wrote:
The Diane Wickersham case has eaten at me for 30+ years. I was in high school at the time and my father was one of the areas biggest employers(at a plant) and I had the inside track on the chatter of the wags of Alleghany Co. at the time of the murder.
There is no doubt that some posters here have bits and pieces which are true, but there is much errata as well.
She was a music teacher living at The Reid House Hotel. She was gay, but her lover was not one of her students. The father of her lover, who was known for her singing voice, was the owner of a smallish grocery store. Needless to say in the late 60's this sort of romance was not accepted happily.
Here is where I must enter into an area of conjecture mixed with some fact: it was said that the grocer had a patsy murder Diane. She was placed into her car and towed up the hills/mtns by the affluent owner of a towing company himself.(the towing part I know is true). It was made to look like an accident or possible suicide. Remember this was eons before C.I.S. and detectives from a small town could be easily fooled. However Mr. Well to Do towing mogul was not at ease at all to say the least with the role he played. Regret and alcohol spills a lot of beans. So, to this day everyone alive at tat time knows that murder was accomplished and a number of swells were involved. But I can categorically assure you that Ms Wickersham was not partaking in any student/teacher
love affair. What a sad thing that what she and her friend were doing is now as accepted as buying a cocktail at a restaurant. Which was also forbidden then. I have published 2 books in the past 10 years, and it has long been a fantasy of mine to do an "Ann Rule" type piece on this case. But all the players are dead now. Even my dear Dad is gone, so I doubt I'll ever fulfill my desire for the truth to be known.
Hi,

I'm Diane's sister (I was 7 when she died and she was 22). I would really like to know what really happened. If you have anything you can add, please do so. I was so young when it happened and I never asked my mother anything about it. I didn't want to hurt her. She passed away 3 months ago so I can't ask her anything now. Reading these things shocks and perplexes me....
Nancy

Ontario, CA

#48 May 29, 2012
I am Diane's sister. I was 7 when she was killed at 22. The incident was never mentioned to me and I never asked my mother because I didn't want to hurt her. My parents told me she had a car accident. I knew differently because a friend of mine told me she heard that she was murdered on the radio. If you or anyone has anymore information about the case, please write back. I would really like to know what happened....
Bettygirl

Millsboro, DE

#49 May 30, 2012
Nancy - Email me at sophiemutt@yahoo.com. I am the woman who started this thread.
Nancy wrote:
I am Diane's sister. I was 7 when she was killed at 22. The incident was never mentioned to me and I never asked my mother because I didn't want to hurt her. My parents told me she had a car accident. I knew differently because a friend of mine told me she heard that she was murdered on the radio. If you or anyone has anymore information about the case, please write back. I would really like to know what happened....
ACHS Majorette 1970

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#50 May 31, 2012
Nancy, if you truly are Ms. Wickersham's sister I would be happy to tell you what I know. But I will not do it on this site publicly. If you post an email address(even one created for this purpose) I ill contact you privately.
If you are who you say you are(I'm sorry, but I am a major cynic) then you have my deepedt sympathy. She was a good person who did no wrong.
Nancy

Ontario, CA

#51 Jun 29, 2012
ACHS Majorette 1970 wrote:
Nancy, if you truly are Ms. Wickersham's sister I would be happy to tell you what I know. But I will not do it on this site publicly. If you post an email address(even one created for this purpose) I ill contact you privately.
If you are who you say you are(I'm sorry, but I am a major cynic) then you have my deepedt sympathy. She was a good person who did no wrong.
Hi,

I am one of Diane's sisters, Nancy Wickersham. I was 6 at the time of her death and my sister was 7.

My mother died a few months ago and I started thinking more about my past and what really happened to Diane. I was the 'baby' of the family and I was never really told. I never talked to my mother about Diane because I felt uncomfortable and didn't want to hurt her by bringing it up.

I would really love to hear what really happened. Any information you can give me would really help.

Thank you,

Nancy
nancy@ashdongolf.com
Truth

United States

#52 Jul 1, 2012
Pathetic Skank wrote:
I am a foolish $hady a@@ tramp!! I call myself out because I am a schitzophrenic wh_ore! All I do is cause trouble because I have no life! I pig off of the government with section 8 housing up at Dolly Ann Apartments while sucking the di_cks of my crack suppliers. I am such a stupid sl_ut and will not meet with anyone face to face because I am nothing but a fraud crack-smoking wh_ore!
you're dumb. Grow a pair of balls and say that to someone's face. Who's more pathetic. The person you're talking about or the one behind the computer writing this?
Oye

Columbia, TN

#53 Jul 1, 2012
Agree wrote:
this is for strange things and for wounding too here is your answes too the question of agie albert you said both of you how could no one not hear any thing well i saw agie albert in 7 11 hours before the night she got killed i was standing behind her and she turned a 400.00 lotto ticket in we talked she told me this would go too the church i said that sure is the best place for it you should also know that i live at that time right across the alley where she was found and the night she was killed ther was not any noise at all here is some food for thought you know that preachre for that church sure did leave town real quick my grand mother would set in the swing on our fronr porch and say boy it sure is strange to see that preacher jog in real real silk shorts with his you know what no underware so i will let you feel in the blanks by the way how loud would be if u were killing some one
I did not think the lotto was out then??
Pick 3, 4, etc type tickets didn't start until 89.
stoffer

Richmond, VA

#54 Jul 1, 2012
Agree wrote:
this is for strange things and for wounding too here is your answes too the question of agie albert you said both of you how could no one not hear any thing well i saw agie albert in 7 11 hours before the night she got killed i was standing behind her and she turned a 400.00 lotto ticket in we talked she told me this would go too the church i said that sure is the best place for it you should also know that i live at that time right across the alley where she was found and the night she was killed ther was not any noise at all here is some food for thought you know that preachre for that church sure did leave town real quick my grand mother would set in the swing on our fronr porch and say boy it sure is strange to see that preacher jog in real real silk shorts with his you know what no underware so i will let you feel in the blanks by the way how loud would be if u were killing some one
I did not think the lotto was out then??
Hi. I'm Aggie Albert's niece and have been trying to find out who killed her for 20 years. This is the first I've heard about her winning $400 in the lottery. Is there anything else you remember about her that night? What she said? Where she was going? Thanks for the infomation about the money. I appreciate it.
stoffer

Richmond, VA

#55 Jul 1, 2012
Brad wrote:
Was the Agie Albert case ever on Unsolved Mysteries?
Some of the crime solving shows were interested in the case, but the Covington Police at the time wouldn't cooperate.
WTF

Covington, VA

#56 Jul 3, 2012
I was happy to see on the news last night that Aggie's case is currently being investigated. I just don't understand why the DNA evidence wasn't submitted 10 yrs ago when DNA first came on the scene. I know that the testing has improved over the years but it seems like the police have really dragged their feet on this case and I pray that the family will get some resolution to this senseless murder. I remember it like it was yesterday and I still have a weird feeling about the location of the crime in proximity to the police station.
Bettysgirl

Millsboro, DE

#57 Jul 3, 2012
What new show or paper did you hear this? I would love to see what they say. I remember my Mom saying Aggie was going to the church to help clean up or decorate the alter for Sunday. I
WTF

Covington, VA

#58 Jul 3, 2012
on wsls tv last night here is a link: http://www2.wsls.com/news/2012/jul/02/state-p...
meca

Covington, VA

#59 Jul 4, 2012
wth wrote:
<quoted text>
SHUT THE HELL UP REBECA DIAMANNO YOUR SHIT PLAYED OUT A LONG TIME AGO. GROW UP AND GET A LIFE
dam did we hit a nerve sure did
cmw

Roanoke, VA

#60 Feb 26, 2013
i remeber the case i was so young and it still haunts me after the murder new york times posted in their paper if you wanted to get away with murder go to covington va its so true and they never caught the one that murdered thomas lynn linsey either .
wondering

Baltimore, MD

#61 Feb 28, 2013
cmw wrote:
i remeber the case i was so young and it still haunts me after the murder new york times posted in their paper if you wanted to get away with murder go to covington va its so true and they never caught the one that murdered thomas lynn linsey either .
What were the details of the case? I dont remember it and I live here forever
jwilliams

Washington, DC

#62 May 13, 2013
I always heard the story about the father/grocer, and his buddy/car dealer/tow truck owner, killed her for her affair with grocer's daughter. tow truck owners family certainly paid the price for his sins!
but karma will ALWAYS get you...
Toldja

Clifton Forge, VA

#63 May 13, 2013
wondering too wrote:
what have the police done about these unsolved cases???? Eat more get fatter and nothing I guess.
the priest of the church done it. he got moved out real quick
humm 2

Covington, VA

#64 May 13, 2013
Wasn't the teachers case on unsolved mysteries? If I'm not mistaken they said a man from highland county va confessed on his death bed to her death and the police didn't believe him
karma

Covington, VA

#65 May 13, 2013
jwilliams wrote:
I always heard the story about the father/grocer, and his buddy/car dealer/tow truck owner, killed her for her affair with grocer's daughter. tow truck owners family certainly paid the price for his sins!
but karma will ALWAYS get you...
karma won't do s*it unless you have a weak mind, pu**ies wake up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful girl I saw. 5 hr Just wondering 6
what to do new n town 5 hr Haaeeeeey 2
Tracey "The City Hoe" 7 hr Know her well 2
D&J drama today 8 hr hmm 1
who is the girl that drives red buick encore 9 hr curious 1
huh 10 hr smh 2
Callaghan market robbery 11 hr amy 16
more indictments? Thu Lisa 8
Covington Dating
Find my Match

Covington Jobs

Covington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Covington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Covington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]