Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2011

Judged:

Why don't they release the cruiser cam video....because he is "City Commisioner"??? That's a bunch of BS. He should be treated the same as everyone else. Must have been really embarrassing, bet he won't drive drunk again.....lol
Ken

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Would they have shown it for anyone else. If it were anyone else it would not have made the news. If glad I'm not a public figure. Since his arrest, I think that he has done everything that you could do to make it right. Hats off to Covington PD for making the arrest.
Its Kentucky State Law

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

No Dui footage can be released or viewed prior to trial and even other officers from the same agency are prohibited from viewing it. Therefore, what they are doing is the same as they would be doing for anybody else, not the other way around. You can of course check KAR for yourself on the matter which will confirm what I am saying. Furthermore, not only does the video evidence get submitted, but officers are now required to keep the audio portion going the entire time a suspect is in custody, like when they leave their cars to give breath tests inside the jail or station. If they do not in either case, the video and evidence is suppressed at trial under the "exclusionary rule" or MAPP v Ohio. You can check on that too. Rather than insinuate that police corruption is afoot, when you clearly don't have the facts, why not just wait till trial and see the outcome. By the fact that the officer arrested the guy in the first place, and did not just shuffle him home, wouldn't that in and of itself suggest they are doing their job and that his position is of little consequences? Next time, think before you speak so that people like me that actually know the law will view you as somebody that knows what they are talking about rather than somebody that does not. Hope this cleared things up for you and my advise helps you in the future.
Bunch of BS wrote:
Why don't they release the cruiser cam video....because he is "City Commisioner"??? That's a bunch of BS. He should be treated the same as everyone else. Must have been really embarrassing, bet he won't drive drunk again.....lol
Its Kentucky State Law

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2011

Sorry, the forth word above "can" should be "can not." Guess I should do a better job of checking my work too, huh.
Bunch of BS

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Its Kentucky State Law wrote:
Sorry, the forth word above "can" should be "can not." Guess I should do a better job of checking my work too, huh.
Still wrong...You would need a comma after the first word "No", if you wanted to correct with "can not".

Thanks for the clarification,and law lesson.
Whatever

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Judged:

Quit whining you got the message oh great English teacher. The point is itís simply the law smartass and that should explain the rest to you butthead; which does mean that this issue had nothing whatsoever to do with this guy being a councilman (youíre wrong) or being treated different than others (again, youíre wrong). The officer was just following procedure and the law, so if that is BS tell that to the law makers and stop bashing cops for just doing their job (you guessed it, wrong again.) I guess when you shit stirrers miss your initial marks the messenger like me will just have to do. Pity you donít know what you are talking about to begin with. Maybe next time rather than insinuate police are doing wrong you can spend the time admitting your own errors and educating yourself on law rather than worry about some simple English mistakes. By the way, how does that foot of yours taste? Guess you must have to get up and remove it before the salt and pepper is applied. Too bad your thumb will no longer have any company. WHAT AN ASS.
Bunch of BS wrote:
<quoted text>
Still wrong...You would need a comma after the first word "No", if you wanted to correct with "can not".
Thanks for the clarification,and law lesson.
heregoestony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

rouse again butting his big head in the forums and actually no you are wrong, we dont have to keep our audio on while giving the breath test so I think U need to check your facts again there TONY ROUSE.
Facts

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Sounds like a training issue heregoestony. I'm thinking you probably forget everything and need re-trained weekly.
heregoestony

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2011

Na, after 16 yr in I think I am pretty well trained. Thanks for your input though.
Whatever

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

No youíre wrong, not Tony and yes if you use a video tape on a DUI it must be left on from start to finish. You might want to ask Steve Franzen as the judges have "asked" that we all follow this procedure to ensure refusals are recorded along with observation periods. Guess your agency is not accredited so you wing it rather than becoming professional like Wilder is. Your weak attempts to keep trying to throw Rouse under the bus at every turn are obsessively stupid. I am offering good information so that people know the facts and are being helpful, not insulting. You continue to waste your time again on the Rouse offensive, when I am sure he cares not. Be careful, Rouse will be our next sheriff and you might find yourself without a job one day dumbshit. In the "mean" time, learn how to address your superiors with respect. There are reasons he is a Chief of Police and you are not. One reason is he does know procedures and you obviously do not.
heregoestony wrote:
rouse again butting his big head in the forums and actually no you are wrong, we dont have to keep our audio on while giving the breath test so I think U need to check your facts again there TONY ROUSE.
Whatever

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

To my knowledge, Rouse has been in twenty-seven years in two different states; along with two college degrees in law enforcement and justice studies. Therefore, if I was to listen to one of you and rely on one being right, I think you are in the minority. Did you even consider that after so long you are still a patrolman? Hmm, guess your department too knows what they have and you are where you need to be...at the bottom of the barrel as usual.
heregoestony wrote:
Na, after 16 yr in I think I am pretty well trained. Thanks for your input though.
heregoesasshole

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

I know everything, every procedure, every poster's real name. I can't spell nah though or indicate more than one year with yrs. And, there I go "thinking" again. Too bad my thoughts are of such poor quality that my brain can not muster three sentences without botching it so badly my insults become humorous rather than pointed. TRY HARDER! One day you may even get an insult right. In the mean time, I will not hold my breath. Post after post and nothing but Rouse this, Tony that, and your big crusher again, youíre wrong. Have you ever been wrong yourself or does everybody appear substandard in your eyes? After sixteen years you are still a pup not an all seeing, all knowing guru like you think. Go back to school and learn will ya. Start with manners 101, then respect for others 101, and of course English 101. Experience is years in service not your age. Many eighth graders can do much better and know their place amongst their peers.
heregoestony wrote:
wtf

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Quit whining you got the message oh great English teacher. The point is itís simply the law smartass and that should explain the rest to you butthead; which does mean that this issue had nothing whatsoever to do with this guy being a councilman (youíre wrong) or being treated different than others (again, youíre wrong). The officer was just following procedure and the law, so if that is BS tell that to the law makers and stop bashing cops for just doing their job (you guessed it, wrong again.) I guess when you shit stirrers miss your initial marks the messenger like me will just have to do. Pity you donít know what you are talking about to begin with. Maybe next time rather than insinuate police are doing wrong you can spend the time admitting your own errors and educating yourself on law rather than worry about some simple English mistakes. By the way, how does that foot of yours taste? Guess you must have to get up and remove it before the salt and pepper is applied. Too bad your thumb will no longer have any company. WHAT AN ASS.
<quoted text>
How many beers did it get to get you to this point of complete ass awareness? I am lmao, what a dick...fu!
WOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2011

Judged:

Tony ROuse, so OBVIOUS it is you under all these dirrent names. You have some serious mental health issues. You relaly need to get some flipping help!! Why would you come on here and talk about yourself so much? Also, you WILL Not be the next Sheriff, you geting on here proves how unhealthy your mental status really is! Good luck.
Evaluate yourself

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

You are talking about Tony or don't you notice, not him talking about you. Maybe you thought it was election time already. Get a grip and leave others alone, you're not in charge, he is.
WOW wrote:
Tony ROuse, so OBVIOUS it is you under all these dirrent names. You have some serious mental health issues. You relaly need to get some flipping help!! Why would you come on here and talk about yourself so much? Also, you WILL Not be the next Sheriff, you geting on here proves how unhealthy your mental status really is! Good luck.
WOW

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Evaluate yourself wrote:
You are talking about Tony or don't you notice, not him talking about you. Maybe you thought it was election time already. Get a grip and leave others alone, you're not in charge, he is.
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah...Politics!
WOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

Judged:

Once again, Tony is back on here talking in 3rd person about himself. You really need to go to St E Behavior Health Center and get some mental tratment. You have serious issues to get on here under screen names speain in 3rd person about "Tony" but really is you. Good luck to ya sir! No point in wasting your time for Sheriff because it will NEVER happen and if for some slim chance you do get it, good luck hiring anyone unless you want to turn it into the reject Dept like Dayton or Falmout etc. I am sure anyone currently working will all of a sudden "retire" when you come aboard and NO ONE who has a career will join you unless they can't get hired anywhere else. Well, I take that back, the "Deputy Jailers" will kiss your ass to get hired so they can get certified then you can have Tony Jr's running around!
You can teach them how to smoke, develop a raspy voice, get on the radio and sound like a robot when you call out on something. Did I mention interupt on the radio also and sound like a 4 yr old? Plus, you can teach them how to do a "bar check" at the "Playpen" then call out that your back in service but really still be there. Also, you can show them how to go in there off duty as well and how to act like the big man on campus with the trash from Newport that they call "dancers". So, I look forward to your reply under a differnt name but obvious typical "Tony speech".
WOW 2

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2011

WOW wrote:
Once again, Tony is back on here talking in 3rd person about himself. You really need to go to St E Behavior Health Center and get some mental tratment. You have serious issues to get on here under screen names speain in 3rd person about "Tony" but really is you. Good luck to ya sir! No point in wasting your time for Sheriff because it will NEVER happen and if for some slim chance you do get it, good luck hiring anyone unless you want to turn it into the reject Dept like Dayton or Falmout etc. I am sure anyone currently working will all of a sudden "retire" when you come aboard and NO ONE who has a career will join you unless they can't get hired anywhere else. Well, I take that back, the "Deputy Jailers" will kiss your ass to get hired so they can get certified then you can have Tony Jr's running around!
You can teach them how to smoke, develop a raspy voice, get on the radio and sound like a robot when you call out on something. Did I mention interupt on the radio also and sound like a 4 yr old? Plus, you can teach them how to do a "bar check" at the "Playpen" then call out that your back in service but really still be there. Also, you can show them how to go in there off duty as well and how to act like the big man on campus with the trash from Newport that they call "dancers". So, I look forward to your reply under a differnt name but obvious typical "Tony speech".
You sound soooo scorned! You know so much about the St. E Behavior Clinic, maybe you should check in.
Obsession sickness

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Tony this, Tony that, What in the hell are you even talking about? His chances of winning with 47% last time out. Think again when you place your bets in four years. He already has my vote. If he is of no significance, why keep bringing him up again and again? You sound like a broken record Sir! What a joke.
WOW wrote:
WOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Here you are again tlaking in 3rd person and of course you will vote for yourself!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Covington Discussions

Search the Covington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Iluvliberals 138,423
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 38 min Goose Man 16,059
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Wolf 81,186
Latest information on Our Schools 3 hr iou 7
Applebees, Florence or Crestview Hills? 8 hr Help please 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 9 hr redeemer 25,959
Rodney Feltner 10 hr Heart broke 5
•••
•••
•••
Covington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Covington Jobs

•••
•••
•••