North Korean missile!.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Tastes great!....and leaves Your breath minty-fresh!
Spike

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Another punking fest on this topic.

“Smokin”

Since: May 12

Strawberry Fields of Dreams

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah. it's because it makes those who smoke it illogical, and prone to disobeying the law.
you only have to read some of the responses pushed by these drug addicts on this thread to realize that.
you want more confirmation about how drugs make people stupid?
look at what pelosi said... quote, "approve the law, we can read the terms later."
or how about obama.. quote, "you didn't make the money, WE made it for you."
not to be one sided... bush said that nafta and cafta would bring money and jobs to america....did it?
let's not forget that idiot, barney frank.. quote, "why not give the illegals mortgages, it's only a matter of time before they become citizens."
ross perot had it all right.. "the sucking sound" DID happen.
it is still happening. and I believe it is because of all the cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid politicians on capitol hill can't understand that the so called "free trade agreements" are not working. duh.
outsource jobs when we have 10+ percent unemployment? brain dead anyone?
The problem with what you say is that you don't post any facts to back up your opinions which you have been spoon fed. I can give you facts about marijuana all day long and I don't make a claim unless I post a source for rational thinkers to at least look at.

Top researchers have said that marijuana (THC) is "the Holy Grail of medicine, a cancer cure."

"Dr. Nagarkatti and his team of researchers were one of the first labs to prove a cannabinoid key can seek out a cancerous cell in the immune system, unlock the receptor, and direct the cancer cell to self-destruct."

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/health/july-de...

This info is from a PBS documentary. Where did your info come from?

The illegality aspect of marijuana started back in the 30's when Utah needed to stop the Mexican migrant farm workers form coming and taking jobs and it worked for them. Then later on Nixon needed a way to stop the peace movement because it was exposing the truth about the Viet Nam war and making him and the war mongers look bad. Pot was fully criminalized so he could kick the hippies asses and send them to jail. Also the large corporations (textile, pharmaceuticals) have spent a fortune lobbying the law makers to keep it illegal so they can make money from known dangerous products.

You speak as if pot smokers are illogical and stupid but it is you that fits that bill because you have fallen for lies and have no problem passing them around as truth. Can you not see how this makes you look to a rational, logical, and intelligent pot smoker?

Hey, "the sucking sound" that DID happen may have been your logical thought process leaving your head as you accepted lies about marijuana from your government.
Bruno24

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Yes cannabis can help to cure cancer, if it can not cure it directly. This is the original Spanish paper:

http://www.jci.org/articles/view/37948

But that incredible discovery has been made about 30 years ago in the USA, and hidden purposefully by George Bush senior, and since then. I did not believe this when I read Jack Herer on this, until the Spanish confirmed that tremendous discovery. It is an immense scandal which illustrates the non sense of mixing health and politics. Look here:

http://www.mapinc.org/newstcl/v01/n572/a11.ht...

Cannabis is not just good to alleviate the effect of chemo and radio therapies. It is just much better and more efficacious than those terrible technics. It saves people.

For the sick people, we can say that sobriety kills more than cannabis. If the prohibitionists were really believing in their logic, and did get the genuine facts, they should make sobriety illegal and cannabis obligatory!(Of course their logic is dubious).

"If people let government decide which foods they eat and medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are&#65279; the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson
Bruno24

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

You can take a look at this also, and all around, to see that it can be effective on babies:

One case is not a statistics of course, but the point is that the statistics and the biochemistry predicted and confirms this.

All people having cancer should suit the government for hiding those facts, and for not taking the right measure: to legalize fully and completely marijuana, and then all drugs.

Prohibition has killed and injured more people than any drug has ever done, even alcohol.
CBvacaville

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Hey Mike Phelps you just got busted hitting a bong, what will you do next......

Oh, go on to win the most olympic medals, ever.

There goes the argument of it making you sit on a couch , space out and eat oreos.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Bruno24 wrote:
Yes cannabis can help to cure cancer, if it can not cure it directly. This is the original Spanish paper:
http://www.jci.org/articles/view/37948
But that incredible discovery has been made about 30 years ago in the USA, and hidden purposefully by George Bush senior, and since then. I did not believe this when I read Jack Herer on this, until the Spanish confirmed that tremendous discovery. It is an immense scandal which illustrates the non sense of mixing health and politics. Look here:
http://www.mapinc.org/newstcl/v01/n572/a11.ht...
Cannabis is not just good to alleviate the effect of chemo and radio therapies. It is just much better and more efficacious than those terrible technics. It saves people.
For the sick people, we can say that sobriety kills more than cannabis. If the prohibitionists were really believing in their logic, and did get the genuine facts, they should make sobriety illegal and cannabis obligatory!(Of course their logic is dubious).
"If people let government decide which foods they eat and medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are&#65279; the souls of those who live under tyranny." Thomas Jefferson
Bruno24.

Yes. You are right. Zonked out potheads are in denial. They will go to any length to rationalize their addiction to mind rotting pot. Perhaps it is too late for them. The concern decent hard working "mentally alert" tobacco smokers have is the corrosive effect these druggies may be having on the children. This concern goes far beyond Long Beach, where revolutionary Council has a policy of "accommodating" "ill" potheads.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/8vwq83t

Ronald
Spike

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Just more lip smacking on this topic.
Concerned for my children

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

VOTE NO!

It's common sense! Everyone needs to use their moral compass on this.

Stop making this about race, poverty, gay rights, illegals & prohibition of alcohol in the 1930's.

Allowing our communities families & friends to consume drugs for the sake of taxation is wong.

Anti tobacco should be all over this. Spare the air dissent care either. Inhaling smoke regardless if it's tobacco or marijuana is not healthy.

If you need medical ailments, take pain killers / medicine & stop cramming legalization of mariuana down our throats!

VOTE NO!
Spike

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

It's in the septic tank tonight.

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Concerned for my children wrote:
If you need medical ailments, take pain killers / medicine & stop cramming legalization of mariuana down our throats!
VOTE NO!
Who needs ailments,lol must have been a typo you made.

Which side effect laden pills would you recommend? Have you ever read any of the side effects posted with prescription meds?

The only side effects with marijuana is an empty bag of cheetos and a lawn that didn't get mowed.

If you are concerned for your children then you need to research the truth.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

wowed wrote:
<quoted text>
Who needs ailments,lol must have been a typo you made.
Which side effect laden pills would you recommend? Have you ever read any of the side effects posted with prescription meds?
The only side effects with marijuana is an empty bag of cheetos and a lawn that didn't get mowed.
If you are concerned for your children then you need to research the truth.
wowed.

If, as you claim, there are no side effects to the use of mind rotting Pot, how do you explain the Pot crazed "Black" eating the face off of the elderly homeless White guy?

Source: http://tinyurl.com/6t6pl9u

Ronald
Spike

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Copper ha such a nice shine to it, but wood feels so good in your hands.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Bull Durham wrote:
<quoted text>The problem with what you say is that you don't post any facts to back up your opinions which you have been spoon fed. I can give you facts about marijuana all day long and I don't make a claim unless I post a source for rational thinkers to at least look at.

Top researchers have said that marijuana (THC) is "the Holy Grail of medicine, a cancer cure."

"Dr. Nagarkatti and his team of researchers were one of the first labs to prove a cannabinoid key can seek out a cancerous cell in the immune system, unlock the receptor, and direct the cancer cell to self-destruct."

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/health/july-de...

This info is from a PBS documentary. Where did your info come from?

The illegality aspect of marijuana started back in the 30's when Utah needed to stop the Mexican migrant farm workers form coming and taking jobs and it worked for them. Then later on Nixon needed a way to stop the peace movement because it was exposing the truth about the Viet Nam war and making him and the war mongers look bad. Pot was fully criminalized so he could kick the hippies asses and send them to jail. Also the large corporations (textile, pharmaceuticals) have spent a fortune lobbying the law makers to keep it illegal so they can make money from known dangerous products.

You speak as if pot smokers are illogical and stupid but it is you that fits that bill because you have fallen for lies and have no problem passing them around as truth. Can you not see how this makes you look to a rational, logical, and intelligent pot smoker?

Hey, "the sucking sound" that DID happen may have been your logical thought process leaving your head as you accepted lies about marijuana from your government.
Pot rocks mannnn...

But whenever you start selling $h1t on the black market you become mafia. The law banning it is foolish. Really foolish. Prohibition doesn't work & never will.

But anyone can grow a weed. Marijuana is a forgiving plant to grow. It's like growing a tomato.

You are probably just another lazy human who makes up fantasies in their head about how they are saving the dying & you're a hero in your own mind growing & selling it for profit.

If you want to be a real hero, get a real job that contributes to the system you parasite from, grow pot on the side & give it to cancer patients for free you little hoar.

Smoke a bowl after work to unwind, not first thing after the sun rises you useless addict.

PS: If this description fits, which I'm 87.5% sure that it does, please don't be offended. Come to Ra and accept his strength to be a productive human for society.
Spike

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Ryan is a Goat.
Bruno24

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
wowed.
If, as you claim, there are no side effects to the use of mind rotting Pot, how do you explain the Pot crazed "Black" eating the face off of the elderly homeless White guy?
Source: http://tinyurl.com/6t6pl9u
Ronald
Further studies have shown that he did drink orange juice, and the city governor took the decision to make orange juice illegal there, of course.

This is no more illogical than what you and the source you give suggest, Ronald.
You are doing the common confusion between p -> q and q -> p.

All studies which do not mock logic and statistics show that pot is rather beneficious, for the physical body as for the mental mind. I gave the references. The only bad side effect of pot sustained by correct statistics that I found is that it can have a slight detrimental effect on the articulations, but still less than many legal products, notably alcohol.
Spike

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Keep that bunson burner working, it's better than a bic lighter.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Further studies have shown that he did drink orange juice, and the city governor took the decision to make orange juice illegal there, of course.
This is no more illogical than what you and the source you give suggest, Ronald.
You are doing the common confusion between p -> q and q -> p.
All studies which do not mock logic and statistics show that pot is rather beneficious, for the physical body as for the mental mind. I gave the references. The only bad side effect of pot sustained by correct statistics that I found is that it can have a slight detrimental effect on the articulations, but still less than many legal products, notably alcohol.
Bruno24.

You could be right. If you have any evidence that the coroner found any indication that the pot smoking "Black" who ate the face of the homeless White guy had ingested any substance - including orange juice - prior to going on his pot driven cannibalistic rage, would you be so kind to cite your source so I can give it all the consideration it deserves? Please do not cite source material that is compiled by high paid 60s 70s era taxpayer supported Government university "professors".*(drugg ies)*

Ronald
RayGoons

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Thats what Ronald was growing on his California coastal ranch.
To bruin

Palm Desert, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Fun times

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Irwindale Amvets money missing what happened (Oct '13) 10 min concerned person ... 6
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 32 min Cali Girl 2014 200,595
GOP wasteful PIGS 51 min Go Girl 9
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 26,971
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 20 hr ESBP Ese Snoopy 527
Patch cant report (Oct '13) 21 hr Blandors 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Wed Bee Keepers 4,977

Search the Covina Forum:
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at August 21 at 5:46PM PDT

•••

Covina News Video

•••
•••

Covina Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Covina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Covina News, Events & Info