Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Just keeping it real”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#139505 May 3, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so homosexuals. They tell novices "Being a homosexual is wonderful, glorious, as wholesome as mom's apple pie -- the bravest thing you've ever done!"
In other words, dope fiends have more scruples than homosexuals.
You discussing scruples is like Hitler discussing humanitarianism.

Location hidden

#139507 May 3, 2012
naturalwonder wrote:
<quoted text>He is not gay.
how do you know?
did you touch him inappropriately to see if he got a hard on?
hahahahahahaha!!!

“Yellow Brick Road”

Since: Mar 12

The Land of OZ

#139508 May 3, 2012
polly sigh one oh one wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know?
did you touch him inappropriately to see if he got a hard on?
hahahahahahaha!!!
You are a very disgusting person, very normal for you Doctor Demented.

Location hidden

#139509 May 3, 2012
The Great Sly_Clyde wrote:
<quoted text>You are a very disgusting person, very normal for you Doctor Demented.
speak for yourself mr. im in oz land.
u lost your touch in reality.
i think u need help chap.

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#139510 May 3, 2012
polly sigh one oh one wrote:
<quoted text>
speak for yourself mr. im in oz land.
u lost your touch in reality.
i think u need help chap.
LOL you are the one asking if a person was touched inappropriately, fantasize much.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#139513 May 3, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
This has got to be the dumbest thing you've banged out on your keyboard to date. As for your other idiocy, women never wanted to be men, they just wanted equality. Blacks never wanted to be white, they just wanted equality. Gays don't want to be straight, they just want equality. Like equal access to the institution of marriage, to a person of their preferred gender.
Bottom line is that marriage was always between a man and a woman until the abnormals tried to change it.....

The word means a civil union between straight different sex couples.....

So allowing the gays to use the word is calling them straight.....ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Mexico

#139514 May 3, 2012
<quoted text>
And that little tidbit of information pertains to this thread HOW?
Please do carry on, Professor Marvel has not posted for a few hours, someone needs to carry the moron banner. Damn you are doing a bang up job.
I was called a racist..........LOL

And I am white and have chosen to live among non whites of many different races........LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

#139515 May 3, 2012
<quoted text>That would mean that we all are being treated equally, moron.
In Mexico gays have all of the same rights under a civil union......

The marriage certificate is issued by the Catholic church that does not allow gay marriages.....

“Facts”

Mexico

#139516 May 3, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you feel like someone is FORCING you to be gay?
Not at all.......

But you are forcing children to learn about your abnormal lifestyle......

You do force us to view your perverted lifestyles in a gay pride parade where dykes on bikes ride without a shirt on and men with there butt hanging out are beating each other with whips....LOL

“Facts”

Mexico

#139517 May 3, 2012
Hey Elmer J wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH! Dipshit! If we're talking CIVIL marriage, then everyone has a civil UNION--Like in Mexico. But those aren't the laws being passed up here and there's no way you'll convince the opposite-sex couples to go for that.
MY GOD! You just aren't the deepest thinker, are you?
I am a opposite sex couple and I would be more than happy to give you equal rights under a civil union by any other name than marriage and most other straight couples feel the same....

Go find your own name for your abnormal union.....

“Facts”

Mexico

#139518 May 3, 2012
Hey Elmer J wrote:
<quoted text>
...and I have many straight friends....
Coming from you, those annecdotes mean nothing. Like the British and the Dutch, in South Africa, for centuries regarding the native population as nothing more than sub-human, you come across as a wannabe-imperalistic douchbag.
Well, you're half-way there.
I have many gay friends and two gay employees that are at my house for 12 or more hours per day that eat my food and swim in my pool.....

Sooooooooo???

“Facts”

Mexico

#139519 May 3, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
White and black are characteristics, marriage is an institution. They are completely different things. You're constant attempts to pretend they are somehow comparable only bolster the conclusion that you are an idiot.
And many institutions have requirements..........

To be married you must be a man and a woman.......

To be lawyer you must have passed the bar.....

“Facts”

Mexico

#139520 May 3, 2012
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not even remotely close to saying that. I'm married, I'm gay, I'm not straight and never will be. That's a FACT. Your idiotic statement has been disproven with FACTS. Damn you idiots just hate that.
<quoted text>
And it still is between a man and a woman. It's also between a woman and a woman or between a man and a man. Has been for over a decade now.
Sorry you're not able to keep up.
Where are these facts????

You don't have jack......LOL

Can you collect your partners SSI???
NOPE

“Facts”

Mexico

#139521 May 3, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone were actually forcing their lifestyle on you, you would not be laughing. I doubt the slaves sat around their huts saying, "man the master made me wo? LOL" I doubt when women were sold into marriages or service they sat around in groups saying "wow, I have to marry this man, keep his house, move from my family, have his children, and obey his every command because I have no real rights...isn't that hilarious? LOL"
You are not being forced to be gay. You are not being forced to accept/condone gays. You are forced to follow the US constitution and the constitution of your state....welcome to America.
When my children are on a beach and two queers start jacking each other off in front of them you are forcing your lifestyle on me......

How about in San Francisco during a gay pride parade???

“Facts”

Mexico

#139522 May 3, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, you do not even live in America. Never mind then since no one in America is forcing you, in Mexico, to do anything by changing/enforcing the American constitution in regard to homosexuals. You do not even have to follow the US constitution. I thought this issue affected you as an American residing in America, but since you are living in Mexico, I guess I was wrong--it has no impact on you what-so-ever.
Yes I do.........LOL

I still have two vacation house in the USA.....

I still pay taxes in the USA

I still vote in the USA

“Facts”

Mexico

#139523 May 3, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what a rogue wave is dipshit. Just having a bit of a laugh in what has become a rather tedious thread.
Sure you do.........ROTFLMAO

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#139525 May 3, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
In Mexico gays have all of the same rights under a civil union......
The marriage certificate is issued by the Catholic church that does not allow gay marriages.....
We are not discussing Mexico now are we. In Denmark a marriage is called marriage no matter what sex. Again we are talking about the US of A dumbass

“Yellow Brick Road”

The Land of OZ

#139526 May 3, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
When my children are on a beach and two queers start jacking each other off in front of them you are forcing your lifestyle on me......
Perhaps you should consider relocating to a different beach. Oh one more thing if it where a woman jacking off a man would you allow your children to watch?
Really

Duncanville, TX

#139527 May 3, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
What is my lifestyle that I am forcing on you? As with most things, when you assume, it will not end well for you.

I have never chosen to watch a gay parade thus I have no idea what goes on in them. If they bother you, I suggest you choose to not watch them.

I doubt you have ever seen two homosexuals committing sex acts on a beach and if you have, then you should be calling the police just as you should be when heterosexuals commit sex acts on a beach. It is illegal to engage in sex in public in the US. If you are speaking of a beach in Mexico, I have no idea their laws.

“Facts”

Mexico

#139528 May 3, 2012
<quoted text>
We are not discussing Mexico now are we. In Denmark a marriage is called marriage no matter what sex. Again we are talking about the US of A dumbass
It was a couple of the abnormals here that said Mexico has gay marriage not me..........ROTFLMAO

They brought it up and I proved them wrong......

It is a civil union here.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Covina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 min Bruin For Life 27,432
graffiti in whittier and unincorporated whittie... (Apr '07) 1 hr THOSE TFOLS ARE A... 269
Dangers of flying these days 3 hr Sharpened tip 1
GOP wasteful PIGS 3 hr Stiffy 14
GOP taking away women right 3 hr sweat 7
Route 66 business (Dec '08) 4 hr Rim Shot 24
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 5 hr theos 2,276
•••

Covina News Video

•••
•••

Covina Jobs

•••
•••