Poor kids
hypocracy

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2012
link or it didn't happen
Inquiring minds

Bossier City, LA

#3 Jan 3, 2012
there is a woman in the RRPSO Arrest Log at Facebook who was arrested Dec 31 for drugs, don't know her or the mother of the year, so no idea if it's the same person
shame

Nacogdoches, TX

#4 Jan 3, 2012
It was Casey Long Davis (married to Jason David aka JD) and just because someone has probems does not mean shes not a good mother. I hope she gets the help she need.

she does have serious charges to those that are so nosey:(I should not even post, but its in the news)

1. Possession of Schedule III with intent to distribute.

2. Possesson of Schedule III

3. Battery on a Police Officer

4. Simple Escape

5. Obstruction Of Justice

her charges are public news, online and in newspaper. she is a good person, just has problems and she can change. do not judge because you never know when it will be your daughter, neice, sister, sitting where she is now. i really feel sorry for her and hope she does get the help she needs. I just think its going to be much worst since she just got arrested a few months back for stabbing her husband 3 or more times and almost killed him. Just Pray. It is in Gods hands. Family loves
shame

Nacogdoches, TX

#5 Jan 3, 2012
It is in the latest Coushatta Citizen and also on Facebook under the Red River Parish Sheriffs Office with her Picture and booking information. Bond set at 27000.00
He will save

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jan 3, 2012
Yes its sad, and it show how drugs effect people. Just hope the children arent affected to badly with it all
u busted

Bossier City, LA

#7 Jan 3, 2012
hypocracy wrote:
link or it didn't happen
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
blanket on her

Nacogdoches, TX

#8 Jan 4, 2012
what is she wearing in her booking picture? a blanket? looks like a blanket wrapped around her, did she get in a fight and her shirt tore up?
bec2119

Stonewall, LA

#9 Jan 4, 2012
None of you need to be judging Casey. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Casey is going threw something right now and needs her friends to stand strong behind her. She is a great mother and I can say that because I know her and have seen her with her kids. And as far as the stabbing goes maybe you would have stabbed him too if you were there.
Iknow

United States

#10 Jan 4, 2012
hell he IS NO BETTER THE LAST I KNEW HE WAS ON METHADONE AND OTHER THINGS! SHe is a great mother sometimes people eat at you till you have nothing left... He did talk down to her,called her names,and more people don't know about! I pray she gets better and get her babies back.
Indeed

United States

#11 Jan 5, 2012
JD is the biggest dope head around. Take a look at his Life record. Casey just got mixed up with the wrong crazies.
shocked

Shreveport, LA

#12 Jan 6, 2012
I really thought the subject of this post was going to be Tiffany Alldridge.
ThreePoint1

Oakdale, LA

#13 Feb 17, 2012
Stop being hypocrites. Tis wrong to judge others lest you be judged. Isn't this world crazy enough? How about voting for someone who will not bankrupt the USA nor who shreds the US Constitution.

Look in the mirror at that person, start there, fix that first.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14 Mar 9, 2012
everybody has to learn from their mistakes nobodys perfect, life is about trial and error but it when you try an better your self why hold her back let her move forward and quit judging her that way she can be positive for her babies an family when somebodys down you dont kick them an try to keep them down your supposed to lend a hand an help each other to do better... I went to school with casey she always has been a good person like every human we all go down the wrong rd sometimes or another,the important thing is to learn,move forward, and stay positive....
STFU

Dallas, TX

#15 Apr 7, 2012
bec2119 wrote:
None of you need to be judging Casey. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Casey is going threw something right now and needs her friends to stand strong behind her. She is a great mother and I can say that because I know her and have seen her with her kids. And as far as the stabbing goes maybe you would have stabbed him too if you were there.

Right on!
Christmas in jail

Nacogdoches, TX

#16 Apr 7, 2012
the sad thing is she had to spend christmas in jail without her boys. I love casey and she is not as bad as you put her put to be. some people deal with their problems differnt than others.
here we go again

Nacogdoches, TX

#17 Apr 18, 2012
new bookig picture from last night on sherifs office facebook. arrested at 7 last night

;
really

United States

#18 Apr 18, 2012
That girl needs help! JD and casey should have went to a rehab together instead she get dumped off when it gets bad and JD gets to sit up over there with mommy and daddy to help every little need... of course she is going to be arrested she has nobody just think how she feels with everything that happend like it did. I'm. Sure she feels like the world is against her my heart cries for her she wasn't like this in school she did not get like this until she got with Jason I just wish somebody could help her! And you people on here always wana stir crap up we all know what's on the arrest site,don't you people know this is why so many kill themselves? Her life is just as valuable as yours ,she has a disease, and she needs help! Don't add to the problem.. all you so-called god believers needa do something and stop making it worse:/
Just my opinion

Edmonton, Canada

#19 Apr 19, 2012
Touching? Agree? Brilliant? You guys don't have a clue... Mind your own darn business... there are two families involved here and I assure you both are hurting... Place your blame on Casey... blame Jason or whomever you think you have a place to blame anyone... Both of these kids have the love and support of their families... These families have worshiped together, been raised together and love one another... Yeah, it ain't real pretty right now, but it sure as heck is none of your business... and, "really"? You think you're helping? You speak of so called christians voicing their concern or whatever and, yet, your post is the same as any other... Mind your own damn closets... Both families here will continue to pray for our loved ones and you guys should mind your own closets... For the life of me, I will never understand why I feel compelled to respond to such stupidity... Oh, I will say this, really... my sister has never done anything in her life but give, give, give... Casey's family is much the same way... loving, giving and wanting the best for our loved ones... take your "real" self and poke your nose in business that might actually concern you...
Just my opinion

Edmonton, Canada

#20 Apr 19, 2012
Oh yeah... did I call you idiot? If I didn't, I meant to... Leave these families alone. Both of them... They're good people .. all of them... thank goodness, they have the good sense not be concerned about what any of you think, although these posts really ticked me off... God is going to see after them.. He always has and He is not going to stop now.. worried about their babies, my butt... you nosey, low-life, pieces of trash...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coushatta Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 42 min Rodger 3,540
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr WARRIOR 19,292
is Brandon Johnson a Crackhead & Homosexual 8 hr bigdong 5
sorry ass campti men 13 hr smh 5
ren speir (Sep '13) Wed ashley bailey 20
Who ? (Sep '13) Tue LHSB 4
maybe now she'll stay gone Tue LHSB 7
Coushatta Dating
Find my Match

Coushatta Jobs

Coushatta People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Coushatta News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Coushatta