Poor, disabled may feel budget pinch

Pregnant women in need of an obstetrician and parents of mentally retarded children are likely to be among those feeling the pinch of cutbacks in Pennsylvania state government's still-unsettled budget. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Missy

Old Forge, PA

#25 Aug 10, 2009
juggalotus1264 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey ma u ned sum hlep wif makin anova babii? i culd yous sum fre $ 2. den we cud sit bak an play vedio games whil da $ rols in.
you gonna hafe to gets in line, i hafes lots of mans dat want to squirt ther baby batter in me.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#27 Aug 11, 2009
Big Missy wrote:
<quoted text>you gonna hafe to gets in line, i hafes lots of mans dat want to squirt ther baby batter in me.
sh!t dat coo, i g0ts know bef wit dat. holla at meh wen u is fre. yous gots a myspace?

Location hidden

#29 Aug 13, 2009
wear iz all mii peeples at?
Squirrels doit Righton

Kingston, PA

#30 Aug 13, 2009
work
Big Missy

Kingston, PA

#31 Aug 13, 2009
Squirrels doit Righton wrote:
work
Wats work?

Location hidden

#32 Aug 14, 2009
Big Missy wrote:
<quoted text>Wats work?
dats wat im sayin, y work wen u can git 4 fre.
Pay for yourself

Bethlehem, PA

#33 Aug 14, 2009
melissa wrote:
I am a single 23 year old mother who has two children. My one is two and he has no problems and my other one is four and has developmental delays and behavorial problem s along with some other medical problem. I go crazy taking care of her because there is no help out there for her and i am one of the poor mother who is already on medical through the gov, but with that medical comes no help for children who have problems because no docters want to accept the medical card.welfare reciepants who have it. And congress and our gov want to cut it back more when there is no help does that make anysense. Cutting back thew medical for pregnant woman is totally stupid because without medcal that can cause so much more damage then with medical. Without medical it can cause mother and baby to get sick and in worst case death. Come on lets think of a better way. Like for example send all the illegals imagrants back to there country because us americans are the ones paying for the medical that they cant pay for. Plus leaving hospitals scrambling to pay the bills bacause of all the unpaid debt/hospital bills. Two stop helping other countrys out when we cant even help ourselves out and get our country out of debt.
Why aren't the fathers of your children taking care of them? Do you even know who the fathers are?

You aren't noble for being a single mother, you are just irresponsible and stupid. No one feels sorry for single mothers anymore or think they have it so hard. You made the decision to be a irresponsible, welfare collecting baby mama, so now you can live and pay for that decision yourself.

You should only find scorn where ever you go.

We shouldn't have to pay because you can't keep your legs closed.
WELFARE SCAMS

Pittston, PA

#35 Aug 14, 2009
it's good IF money taken away from poverty programs...cause a lot of it goes to drug addicts and welfare moms anyhow....hateful, drunken, drug addicted welfare moms.

IF...cause the wall street meltdown doesn't seem to have affected any of the welfare programs so far...always lots of money for welfare programs; iraq war didn't have any effect on welfare programs either.
Big Missy

Kingston, PA

#36 Aug 14, 2009
WELFARE SCAMS wrote:
it's good IF money taken away from poverty programs...cause a lot of it goes to drug addicts and welfare moms anyhow....hateful, drunken, drug addicted welfare moms.
IF...cause the wall street meltdown doesn't seem to have affected any of the welfare programs so far...always lots of money for welfare programs; iraq war didn't have any effect on welfare programs either.
That rite, i sit on my comptuter an drinkin my 40 oz, while my kids are at daycares, this is da life

Location hidden

#37 Aug 17, 2009
Big Missy wrote:
<quoted text>That rite, i sit on my comptuter an drinkin my 40 oz, while my kids are at daycares, this is da life
dats mii word, wats up on dat date ma?

Location hidden

#38 Aug 23, 2009
Big Missy, were u b?
Paul Hymen

Windber, PA

#39 Sep 2, 2009
Me and My trio got the state to pay for coudersport pool passes for coudersport and roulette residents only. You have to apply... maybe we can get the state ti fund this next year. Its more important to get the state to fund things like this for certain people than things like the budget. I drink alot. I waiste alot of the counties money and love to frame people. Doug? he is my peeps.. where are you?
scooter

Mainesburg, PA

#40 Sep 9, 2009
riverratbond wrote:
the 'poor' voted for the Dems that are the 'caregivers of the people'....isn't that what Stalin said too? Don't complain...make sure that 'change' you voted for is what you wanted! Hows that 'change' & 'hope' working out for you?
the change being gov control for all implants on the way with in the next three yrs. theres a hell of a time comming. GOD BLESS OBAMA LOL.
pipi

Altoona, PA

#41 Jan 13, 2010
I noticed the commissioners had no hold backs on trying to get a 70,000 Coudersport pool grant for Coudersport and roulette residents only, but they are making the elderly feel a pinch in their budget.

“Sgt Squirrel at your command”

Since: Dec 09

Squirrel Haven

#42 Jan 14, 2010
I hope they still have the government cheese.

P.S. Please throw in some ham and pepsi also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Coudersport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corruption of the CYS in Pennsylvania (Jun '10) Nov 19 Empiricus 65
professional roulette system (Feb '13) Oct 31 LisaMarie1980 2
olmstead Sep '14 seriously 1
Meet the Tribe: Mark Corey, P (May '07) Jun '14 argggg 2
Lucas and Charley May '14 psht haha 1
Galeton pa May '14 Russ 1
Causer to Host Meeting on Deer Management (Apr '13) Apr '13 Sam 1
Coudersport Dating
Find my Match

Coudersport People Search