Corona gunman being sought by authorities

Jun 1, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lake Elsinore Valley News

A man was gunned down in a house in Home Gardens today and investigators are looking for leads.

Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Do the right thing

Escalon, CA

#1 Jun 2, 2010
If anyone has any information regarding the brutal murder of Marco Wakehouse, please contact authorities. He did not deserve to be killed and has already been through so much in his life. There are people out there that know who did this and why and please do the right thing and come forward.
Miss you

Walnut, CA

#2 Jun 15, 2010
Marco, I miss you so much but know you are safe in the arms of Jesus and with your parents. I love you. <3
unknown

Manchester, UK

#3 Jun 16, 2010
Another shooting, another life. Just a normal day in corona/homegardens. Very sad!
LAKE HILLS RESIDENT

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 16, 2010
NOT TRUE... FIRST OFF I USED TO LIVE IN CORONA AND CORONA IS A VERY VERY NICE CITY, VERY CALM AND VERY QUIET. I MOVED TO LAKE HILLS WHICH IS IN HOME GARDENS BECAUSE OF THE LOVELY VIEWS OF THE AREA PLUS WE GOT THE HOUSE FOR ONLY $865,000 AND SOLD OUR STANDARD HOME IN CORONA $755,000 SO WHAT A DEAL SELL A NORMAL TRACK HOME AND BUY A MINI-MANSION FOR 100K MORE. OUR HOME SITS ON TOP OF A HILL AND OVERLOOKS THE RIVERSIDE AND CORONA AREA. HOME GARDENS IS NOT CORONA AND IS NOT PART OF A CITY. IT'S A RIVERSIDE COUNTY CENSUS BUREAU DESIGNATED AREA. THE DOWNTOWN AREA OF HOME GARDENS BYRON STREET AREA IS UNDISERABLE. BUT ITS RIVERSIDE COUNTY NOT SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY. THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE. SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY IS WHERE CRIME HAPPENS OFTEN MOSTLY BECAUSE OF CHEAPER HOUSE PRICING. RIVERSIDE COUNTY IS MOSTLY CRIME FREE AND HAS A LOT OF FORMER ORANGE COUNTY RESIDENTS. PRIMARILY FROM THE COASTAL AREAS.
best childhood friend

Riverside, CA

#5 Jun 16, 2010
after all that happed in your life with your mom and then your dad now this i just cant believe all this in such a short time i wish i could have spent more time with you guys as an adult you where all so good to me growing up your mom was the most amazing lady i have ever met if she prayed for you you would hear it your dad was a great mentor to me i think i got most of my good parenting skills from your dad he was really like my second dad and you where my best friend from day one before we even moved in to our house in riverside our house was still being built when i meet you and your family i will miss you so much i haven't got to see you in so long but i could always think to my self that you are around and i could see you if i wanted to but now i cant think that just like your dad i wanted to go see him then bam he was gone like the same day i wanted to drive over there i know you are with him and your mom now and im sure every thing is so much better for you now but damn i wish i could have said bye to all of you its just crazy well i guess one day i will see you guys again sorry life was so crazy for you i guess i should have stayed around more
your best friend waiting to see you again
unknown

Manchester, UK

#6 Jun 17, 2010
LAKE HILLS RESIDENT wrote:
NOT TRUE... FIRST OFF I USED TO LIVE IN CORONA AND CORONA IS A VERY VERY NICE CITY, VERY CALM AND VERY QUIET. I MOVED TO LAKE HILLS WHICH IS IN HOME GARDENS BECAUSE OF THE LOVELY VIEWS OF THE AREA PLUS WE GOT THE HOUSE FOR ONLY $865,000 AND SOLD OUR STANDARD HOME IN CORONA $755,000 SO WHAT A DEAL SELL A NORMAL TRACK HOME AND BUY A MINI-MANSION FOR 100K MORE. OUR HOME SITS ON TOP OF A HILL AND OVERLOOKS THE RIVERSIDE AND CORONA AREA. HOME GARDENS IS NOT CORONA AND IS NOT PART OF A CITY. IT'S A RIVERSIDE COUNTY CENSUS BUREAU DESIGNATED AREA. THE DOWNTOWN AREA OF HOME GARDENS BYRON STREET AREA IS UNDISERABLE. BUT ITS RIVERSIDE COUNTY NOT SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY. THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE. SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY IS WHERE CRIME HAPPENS OFTEN MOSTLY BECAUSE OF CHEAPER HOUSE PRICING. RIVERSIDE COUNTY IS MOSTLY CRIME FREE AND HAS A LOT OF FORMER ORANGE COUNTY RESIDENTS. PRIMARILY FROM THE COASTAL AREAS.
Sounds good for you, however I grew up in corona and lived in many different parts including home gardens. You must not of seen the down side. There is alot of crime that you dont hear about. Im not interested in borders and how much your house cost. You live in your dream world. There is a major issue in corona/homegarden with meth, gangs and crime. If you dont know, well now you do! You live on your hill were the views are beautiful, I have a few friends in your area and even there kids are having issues. Get your head out of the clouds. P.S. I was not attacking the area, I was mearly saying how sad it is another life taken as it is happeneing alot!
Love you

Anaheim, CA

#7 Jun 17, 2010
Mark endured so much tragedy in his lifetime and did not deserve this. You could see how much he was loved by everyone. Mark would do anything for his family and friends and ultimately God chose to bring him to heaven with him. He longed to see his mom so much and now he is in the arms of Jesus and his parents.
caldave

AOL

#8 Jun 30, 2010
i use to live in homegardens.born in corona.my best friend mike corona.from homegardens.looking to see if any corona's still there or any dead.mike was in a gang.bobby pob the same way.i went back to homegardens about a year ago i wont go back.no way please send any infoe on the corona's my way please.
unknown biker

AOL

#9 Aug 9, 2010
rip.marco.you respect all .but fear none.you had no respect for anyone.if i was looking .it would be parkside 4th st.all i can say.
unknown biker

AOL

#10 Aug 9, 2010
anyone no mike or bobby corona.?
thinkn of you

Anaheim, CA

#11 Aug 12, 2010
I still think of you everyday. I miss you so much Mark and I know justice will be done.
old roomate

Corona, CA

#12 Aug 27, 2010
Im very sorry to hear about mark. In the short time I knew him he was a g mad respect for him . Micheal if u ever read this homie i still ow u 30 haha we will get these fools . RIP Mark
some1

Palm Desert, CA

#13 Aug 27, 2010
unknown biker wrote:
rip.marco.you respect all .but fear none.you had no respect for anyone.if i was looking .it would be parkside 4th st.all i can say.
where is parkside and fourth ill roll and hit up every person there
unknown biker

AOL

#14 Aug 27, 2010
to .some1.4th st in corona ca.parkside .put down a get him wet.all i no.dont no the culd other then parkside.good luck.
unknown biker

AOL

#15 Aug 27, 2010
to.some1.marco was not .a cool guy.
Friend

Anaheim, CA

#16 Aug 30, 2010
Mark was a cool guy to everyone. Even if someone did not like him, they always respected him. Deep down he was a caring person who has gone through so much in his life. Mark was killed because he was defending people. Thats what he always did. He was always there for his friends and family and that ultimately led to his death. How cowardly for someone to go and shoot someone just because of a fight. People need to grow some balls and tell the truth. People have already come forward to say what happened so its only a matter of time before the real truth comes out. Rest in peace Mark. You are in heaven with your parents and in peace.
unknown corona

AOL

#17 Sep 24, 2010
to do the right thing.i did.bye marco.no hard feeling just a job.bye
corona boy

AOL

#18 Sep 26, 2010
?who is some1.
Happy birthday

Escalon, CA

#19 Oct 9, 2010
Happy birthday Mark. U get to spend your birthday in heaven- the best place there is. I love you and miss you so much.
Old Friend

Stanton, CA

#20 Dec 21, 2010
Does anyone know if any justice was found for Mark? I have looked for articles and there hasn't seemed to be anything after the initial article about the shooting.
R.I.P. Mark... I have missed you dearly, long before you left the earth....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 12 min dave 200,621
Living in Corona!!!!!! ? !!!!!!!!! (Apr '07) 3 hr Mark 61
Dos Lagos Development 3 hr Mark 8
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr papersup 15,971
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr plastic bins 5,018
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr punch tips 7,935
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Sun SEYMOOR DUCK 4,793
•••

Corona News Video

•••
•••

Corona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Corona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••