corning Ohio dumb people

Posted in the Corning Forum

Cowboy wise

Austin, TX

#1 Nov 27, 2013
IF you think you have seen dumb people then you need to stop by in corning Ohio 43730 you will not believe what you see There.
it is unreal. I guess it is a relative matter hmm. you could make a television show about the worlds dumbest people.and the law enforcement HA!HA!HA! barny fife want to be.it is like taking a trip back in time.if you pass through there you will get a good laugh at what you encounter there.
JRB

UK

#2 Nov 30, 2013
you got that right cowboy wise
the most stupid people.along with the drugs.too many Chiefs and not enough Indians. dumb asses lol...and no respect for anything or anyone.guess they were raised that way.
i know the dumbest

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jan 29, 2014
Chris Mclaughlin he loves to harass people over the computer then claimes he has called Them out to fight but thier a no show but the pussy never once steps up he threatens people from a far but the people he threatens hasn't seen him in years because he only wants to sound all big and bad he has ran his mouth soo much in jackson county he knows he is gona actually have to fight soo he does what he does best hide behind his computer screen with his tail between his legs...or is that a tampon string lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corning Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Authorities arrest 8 for alleged drug trafficking Sep '14 barney 5
Warren Smith Sep '14 Sammi 1
1982 Camaro Berlinetta Aug '14 Sam 2
Jason Alan Dulaney Aug '14 Kerri Dulaney 1
Anyone know Earl Orsborne Aug '14 deb 1
where's the hot females (Jun '12) Aug '14 jj t 2
carmen cooley (Dec '13) Jul '14 the judge 3
Corning Dating
Find my Match

Corning Jobs