First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2011
Has anybody heard about a group of men coming to houses pretending to be "alarm system" sales men. They use that excuse to get Into your house. I was just wondering. A lady at work said something about it.
omg

Corinth, MS

#2 Aug 24, 2011
a cop just stopped me and my frand while we were walking our babies and he said tht we do not need to be walking there are 3 guys acting like they r with security they have raped 3 women one of the men is chinese anther is white they have raped 3 women in corinth one on bunch street one on shiloh rd nd i believe washington street was the other be carefull do not let thm in ur home!! they are looking for sinlge women or women home alone!! the chinese man is wearing an orange shirt he came to my house 2 days ago im nt sure if the other ones are wearing the same color
is this true

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Aug 24, 2011
omg wrote:
a cop just stopped me and my frand while we were walking our babies and he said tht we do not need to be walking there are 3 guys acting like they r with security they have raped 3 women one of the men is chinese anther is white they have raped 3 women in corinth one on bunch street one on shiloh rd nd i believe washington street was the other be carefull do not let thm in ur home!! they are looking for sinlge women or women home alone!! the chinese man is wearing an orange shirt he came to my house 2 days ago im nt sure if the other ones are wearing the same color
If so we should be told right out my wife would hurt them no man the public should be aware
truth2

Corinth, MS

#4 Aug 24, 2011
I just called the police dept and he said that he had not heard anything about rape but it is a scam and NOT to let them in your home... THey could be looking at items in your home. Do not go to the door for them. If you see it is them call the police and DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR !!!

One came to my door . and i went to it but did not let him in and he heard my husband so He left once i told him i was not interested. But just because these people have not been known to have done anything yet still you should take caution with these kinds of people
is this true

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Aug 24, 2011
Oh my Gosh is this true for real ?
single mom

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Aug 24, 2011
I called an officer to ask about this and he said no rape has occurred but they are scamming people. So just dnt let anyone in your house!
Guest

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2011
Good to know. Thank all of you for posting this info.
sevaer

Iuka, MS

#8 Aug 24, 2011
Are they going to places all over Corinth like towards kossuth or wenesoga
True

United States

#9 Aug 24, 2011
This is true Rape and all the police dept trying to keep it quite dont want to alarm people. They are only telling people in neighborhoods where subjects have been seen. If u do not call the law they will get away. They wearing orange shirts. The chineese one is young looks to be 17 to maybe 21. I had to call the law on them. Do take this serious. One woman never talked to them but they knew she lived alone so had to be watching her..
!???

Corinth, MS

#10 Aug 25, 2011
True wrote:
This is true Rape and all the police dept trying to keep it quite dont want to alarm people. They are only telling people in neighborhoods where subjects have been seen. If u do not call the law they will get away. They wearing orange shirts. The chineese one is young looks to be 17 to maybe 21. I had to call the law on them. Do take this serious. One woman never talked to them but they knew she lived alone so had to be watching her..
wow thats really scary
geesh

Corinth, MS

#11 Aug 25, 2011
yup, they drove ALL the way from the state of Texas to rape unsuspected people in Wenasoga and W Corinth! Some people will believe ANYTHING!!!!
Truth is, they are scamming people into trying to buy their product, listed by the BBB with a D- rating for false misrepresentation. They are somehow hacking into the potential buyers internet and wirelessly installing a program to hack into the files of said computer for identity theft purposes.
Look it up on BBB under VIVINT Alarms or APX Alarms Provo, UT-that is their "home base" listed for the company. But really, they do have TX license plates and are in age range of about 21-35.
if you do notice these people in your neighborhood, it would be advisable to contact local law enforcement and let them handle it from there.
Alarm systems

United States

#12 Aug 25, 2011
wondering wrote:
Has anybody heard about a group of men coming to houses pretending to be "alarm system" sales men. They use that excuse to get Into your house. I was just wondering. A lady at work said something about it.
These scam artists are just picking the leftovers from the scam that Clay Hughs has already committed upon many that have alarm systems that are monitored. They might as well move on because this place has already been picked clean by a scam.
2 short

United States

#13 Aug 25, 2011
True wrote:
This is true Rape and all the police dept trying to keep it quite dont want to alarm people. They are only telling people in neighborhoods where subjects have been seen. If u do not call the law they will get away. They wearing orange shirts. The chineese one is young looks to be 17 to maybe 21. I had to call the law on them. Do take this serious. One woman never talked to them but they knew she lived alone so had to be watching her..
my wife and I both have something to give them. Please ask them to come to my house. We will invite them in. We will give them about 2 bullets from our .45 auto. Wouldn't take much for us and we would LOVE to give it to them.
searching

Iuka, MS

#14 Aug 25, 2011
geesh wrote:
yup, they drove ALL the way from the state of Texas to rape unsuspected people in Wenasoga and W Corinth! Some people will believe ANYTHING!!!!
Truth is, they are scamming people into trying to buy their product, listed by the BBB with a D- rating for false misrepresentation. They are somehow hacking into the potential buyers internet and wirelessly installing a program to hack into the files of said computer for identity theft purposes.
Look it up on BBB under VIVINT Alarms or APX Alarms Provo, UT-that is their "home base" listed for the company. But really, they do have TX license plates and are in age range of about 21-35.
if you do notice these people in your neighborhood, it would be advisable to contact local law enforcement and let them handle it from there.
Oh so sorry smart ass for asking a simple question
geesh

Corinth, MS

#16 Aug 25, 2011
searching wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so sorry smart ass for asking a simple question
well thank you dumbass for asking (:
searching

Iuka, MS

#17 Aug 25, 2011
geesh wrote:
<quoted text>well thank you dumbass for asking (:
Funny how someone is being a dumbass just trying to make themselves aware of a situation notice I'm not the only person on here asking questions and for u to know so much about seems like u had to ask some your self just sayin
truth

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Aug 25, 2011
geesh wrote:
yup, they drove ALL the way from the state of Texas to rape unsuspected people in Wenasoga and W Corinth! Some people will believe ANYTHING!!!!
Truth is, they are scamming people into trying to buy their product, listed by the BBB with a D- rating for false misrepresentation. They are somehow hacking into the potential buyers internet and wirelessly installing a program to hack into the files of said computer for identity theft purposes.
Look it up on BBB under VIVINT Alarms or APX Alarms Provo, UT-that is their "home base" listed for the company. But really, they do have TX license plates and are in age range of about 21-35.
if you do notice these people in your neighborhood, it would be advisable to contact local law enforcement and let them handle it from there.
Oh so they drove all the way from texas to corinth just to hack into our internet to get our information??? Ok right they could do that from texas!! Believe what you want to i know the truth. There only going after the single women so if your married dont worry you be fine!! I also have a gun waiting two actually. Anyway no reason to be getting smart with anyone on this forum we only tryn to help get the word out!!!
geesh

Corinth, MS

#19 Aug 25, 2011
to searching- I was being a smart ass to you because you called me one. Of course I asked a reliable source or otherwise I wouldnt have known that information.

to truth-I too claim to know the truth of the situation only because I asked a very reliable source who is involved with the investigation. So if you would like to get the word out as you say, put the correct one out there instead of trying to cause a panic and check the information before you print it.

It is the people with false information in this gossiping lil town thats gonna get people hurt and killed for no reason other than they think instead of they know--because it was on topix so therefore.....

Moral of the story is contact a law enforcement officer if you see something or someone suspicious.
searching

Iuka, MS

#21 Aug 25, 2011
geesh wrote:
to searching- I was being a smart ass to you because you called me one. Of course I asked a reliable source or otherwise I wouldnt have known that information.

to truth-I too claim to know the truth of the situation only because I asked a very reliable source who is involved with the investigation. So if you would like to get the word out as you say, put the correct one out there instead of trying to cause a panic and check the information before you print it.

It is the people with false information in this gossiping lil town thats gonna get people hurt and killed for no reason other than they think instead of they know--because it was on topix so therefore.....

Moral of the story is contact a law enforcement officer if you see something or someone suspicious.
Well u posting the first comment was being a smart ass just calling like I see it and last I heard I have the right to ask a question so there was no need for you to be an ass u could have just plainly answered question
truth2

Corinth, MS

#22 Aug 25, 2011
THey cant just be targeting single women cause one of them was at my house day before yesterday and I am married.. So EVERYONE just take caution...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palmer shot a black man 1 hr Sunshine 3
Caterpillar Pay Cut 2 hr Cat lover 8
Keep a word; drop a word (Mar '12) 3 hr texas pete 465
bridge on kindrick rd 3 hr In the Wind 2
looking for whitey 4 hr ontario 1
9,10,11,12- let's try this again 5 hr HADtheHAD 310
What happened on cr 216 with all the police 7 hr always 2
Corinth Dating
Find my Match

Corinth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Corinth News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Corinth

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:04 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 1:04PM
Texans' Mallett done, Fitzpatrick starts
Bleacher Report 1:20 PM
Fitzpatrick Announced as Starter vs. Titans
NBC Sports 1:37 PM
Zach Mettenberger sends himself to selfie rehab
NFL 2:01 PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:11 PM
Shaun Phillps lands with Colts