mexicans takin all our big girls

Posted in the Corinth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whitebead cowboy

United States

#1 Aug 2, 2012
I luv my gals like my steak thick and pink but evey time I look around the bar a mexican has got my big gals by the hand.I try to throw em a shinny one or two but no takers.I got to have my big gals now they are a whole lots more fun.no you other guys need be helpin me set'em straight or we will have no big gals left.
I will pass but thanks

United States

#2 Aug 2, 2012
We would rather have a Mexican who treats us better and we don't have to bed to work. Not some redneck who always has an excuse. Sorry sweetie
better than u

United States

#3 Aug 2, 2012
I will pass but thanks wrote:
We would rather have a Mexican who treats us better and we don't have to bed to work. Not some redneck who always has an excuse. Sorry sweetie
typed the the real looser skank trash you are greencard queen
why not

United States

#4 Aug 2, 2012
Who cares...They're fat chicks
Think again

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2012
better than u wrote:
<quoted text>typed the the real looser skank trash you are greencard queen
. I have to agree with big mama on this one. Your sentence makes no sense AND you can't spell for shit you reject. Not to mention green card is two words. You might want to check your own educational standings before critiquing someone else.:)
Remondo

United States

#6 Aug 2, 2012
first we take your jobs then your women next your land it belonged to us first gringo's
babeedoll

Terry, MS

#7 Aug 3, 2012
Big gal here and no darker shades between these legs! They need to leave well enough alone and go home! Southern redneck girl bred and rebel til the day I'm dead!
GenericMale

United States

#8 Aug 3, 2012
Mexicans are dicks just like me. They want our fatties on Monday and our barbies on Tuesday. Gothy bitches every 2nd Wednesday. So who cares if they are stealing our fatties. Doesn't take much convincing to Mr Johnson to talk him into the tall redhead instead. Just tits.
Mexicans Wifey

United States

#9 Aug 3, 2012
babeedoll wrote:
Big gal here and no darker shades between these legs! They need to leave well enough alone and go home! Southern redneck girl bred and rebel til the day I'm dead!
. I'm a big girl and big girls like you embarrass me. U make the rest of us look bad with your short cut off shorts with your sweaty ass hanging out. Bitch I know u trying to bring sexy back but you got it all wrong. Prolly walkin around with your half bleached half grown color out hair and smellin like a kankered roast in 90 degree weather. Prolly lost half ya damn teeth to. You sure do go a purdy mouth! Gag!
babeedoll

Corinth, MS

#10 Aug 4, 2012
Mexicans Wifey wrote:
<quoted text>. I'm a big girl and big girls like you embarrass me. U make the rest of us look bad with your short cut off shorts with your sweaty ass hanging out. Bitch I know u trying to bring sexy back but you got it all wrong. Prolly walkin around with your half bleached half grown color out hair and smellin like a kankered roast in 90 degree weather. Prolly lost half ya damn teeth to. You sure do go a purdy mouth! Gag!
Lol! It's women like u that make us look bad cuz u chasing wet backs! And for ur info I have long brown curly hair and ur only jealous cuz my hubs prolly more than likely thru ur wet back on his ass at the bar when he wud not quit chasin and harassing me!
Mexicans Wifey

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2012
babeedoll wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! It's women like u that make us look bad cuz u chasing wet backs! And for ur info I have long brown curly hair and ur only jealous cuz my hubs prolly more than likely thru ur wet back on his ass at the bar when he wud not quit chasin and harassing me!
. Awww! Am I pissin you off fa-fa? Skip on troll! Keep hatin "redneck". ;)
hahaha

Holly Springs, MS

#14 Aug 4, 2012
The reason these "wet back lovers" look for the wet backs! Is because no white man would have her fat azz! The Mexicans can have the fat bi*ches!!
However

Corinth, MS

#15 Aug 4, 2012
hahaha wrote:
The reason these "wet back lovers" look for the wet backs! Is because no white man would have her fat azz! The Mexicans can have the fat bi*ches!!
. Or maybe they are just attracted to Hispanics. Ever think of that?
hahaha

Holly Springs, MS

#16 Aug 4, 2012
However wrote:
<quoted text>. Or maybe they are just attracted to Hispanics. Ever think of that?
If that's what makes you feel better
babydoll

United States

#17 Aug 4, 2012
I can't stand a damn Mexican. Yuck.
speedy gonzales

Corinth, MS

#18 Aug 5, 2012
what does a fat girl and a roll of sod have in common? They'll both eventually get laid by mexicans
Real

United States

#19 Aug 5, 2012
Im a big girl, I have no problem getting a date you know why? Cause Im cute and I don't put out. To every Tom Dick or Jesus. I have morals and don't have to have a man. My taste DOES NOT INCLUDE Mexicans, black, all I need is a sweet talking cap wearing four wheel riding country boy. Is there any thing else? Hell No. That being said I don't need a man I can support myself financially but I do like to be treated sexy & like a lady! That will get the loving :)
wow

United States

#20 Aug 5, 2012
I myself not attracted to minority's but I have friends who are and have friends of different races an it's know ones business what anybody else does I mind mine y'all mind yours is the way I see it don't judge make fudge rotfl
damn

Corinth, MS

#21 Aug 5, 2012
at least you can trust a mexican to work. where these white boys just want a paycheck and then quit a job.it doesnt matter the skin color or the race as long as this person performs well. get your head out of a bucket and do some living. this is 2012 and there is nothing you can do about it except for not liking it. sure you can go ape shit crazy and end up somewhere you dont want to be. just ask one of those big women why they prefer a mexican... u might find out more than ya bargain for!!!
hey WTF

United States

#27 Aug 6, 2012
I am a white guy that was working 6 days a week to only find out my huge honey was gettin' it on with a out of work weed smokin' mexican

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corinth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike brown another coon gone 42 min the joker 2
brennen thrasher 43 min hnyfnty 2
Should Corinth get hit with an earthquake??? 59 min question 0
No Coochie 1 hr anon 8
Shut Caterpillar Down 1 hr anon 1
Caterpillar Pay Cut 1 hr anon 7
pellie sentell family anyone know of them 2 hr fact checker 4
Corinth Dating
Find my Match

Corinth People Search