Ripley shooting leaves one dead

Jan 28, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal

BY LENA MITCHELL Daily Journal Corinth Bureau RIPLEY - Authorities are searching for a suspect in the Monday night robbery and shooting that left a Ripley man dead.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of712
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
adam callahan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2009

IM out of state in MI> if any news on the murder of brian little please notify me by email acozhitman@hotmail.com thanks
Missing Brian

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Why? Why would anyone do this to him????? He is not the type of person who would deserve this, Someone has to know something. It WILL come out in time and the persons (they are not really people animals is what they are) responsible for this WILL get what is comming to them thru justice that we will see or thru God.
Missing Brian

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

Judged:

I think it is crazy that no one has been arrested for this yet....
JUSTICE

Livonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

Judged:

Just goes to show that law enforcement in Tippah Co. coudnt find themselves in a phone both. I pray that Brians killer will be caught soon, So are family can have closure.
Missing Brian

Columbiaville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

Judged:

Karma is gonna get who did this to Brian
First hand info

Brighton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

Judged:

If Dawn and Brian hadn't been dealing drugs then maybe the guys that came in to "rob" them - asking where the drugs were - might not have got him and her into this situation
First hand info

Brighton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

Judged:

If Brian and Dawn hadn't been previously dealing drugs then maybe the robbers that came in asking where the drugs were wouldn't have been there in the first place.
Missing Brian

Columbiaville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2009

Judged:

You must be as ignorant as your comment. Brian was a great man and he never hurt anyone, he would give someone he loved the shirt off his back if they needed it. He was a fun loving person that was full of life that would put a smile on anyones face. He may have made some bad choices in his life, but who hasn't?? Brian was a great man and obviously you didn't know him to right something like this. So tell me who gives someone the right to play God?? I'll tell YOU miss first hand info that is not to first hand NO ONE!!!!
First hand info

Brighton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2009

Judged:

Ignorant? You need to check your spelling before posting...I didn't "right" anything-I wrote.... And I'm not a "miss" by any means.

I didn't say Brian was or wasn't a great person...no one has the right to play God. You deal with bad people and bad things happen. Sadly that's the society we live in and it reaches even into the small towns of Mississippi. You spoke about karma getting those who did this....a definition of karma is "the consequences of old choices" so tragic as his death was maybe others will learn a lesson from this.
Missing Brian

Columbiaville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2009

Excuse my spelling I was in a hurry when I wrote that. On that note you did post yours twice.lol Anyways that is my point no matter what choices Bri made in his life no one had the right to take his life and the way they did it. No one ever liked it when he went back to Ripley in fear that something like this could happen. The town seems to have nothing better to do. I am just stating the fact that despite how he lived his life down there I have known him for 20 years and many phases of his life and he was a great man that should still be alive. No one knows how this has effected our lives in Michigan. He wanted to come home before he was killed.. he is home now. How are you first hand info? A friend of Dawn's?
HootinNana

Vassar, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2009

Judged:

First hand info wrote:
If Dawn and Brian hadn't been dealing drugs then maybe the guys that came in to "rob" them - asking where the drugs were - might not have got him and her into this situation
Well,if you know so much about this situation it could mean one of two things - either you were a supplier or a buyer - which one are you?
Loyal Friend

Crystal Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2009

Ripley Law Enforcement does blow that's for sure! But on another note-I "am" a very good friend of Brians and although he, along w every1 else in the world, did make a few bad choices any1 that truly knew him would know that he was not a dealer he used to be a dabber!!! As far as Dawn goes she dont do drugs anyway. How can it be determined a robbery if nothing was taken(other than an escape for "the robbers")? Yeah whoever did this will get theirs-eventually.
Missing Brian

Columbiaville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

They did "rob" Brian of the rest of his life. It just sucks everyday to think that he is gone. I loved him very much and he will be missed dearly and he will NEVER be forgotten. I pray everyday that they will find who is responsible for this.
Loyal Friend

Crystal Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

Missing Brian wrote:
They did "rob" Brian of the rest of his life. It just sucks everyday to think that he is gone. I loved him very much and he will be missed dearly and he will NEVER be forgotten. I pray everyday that they will find who is responsible for this.
Gone but never forgotten!!!! My point about being robbed tho was why did they determine it a "robbery" when it was a cold blooded "murder!!!" For that matter we, those that loved him, were robbed also. Your not grieving alone ither. And why hasn't any1 been updated on any progress in this case, has the police given up or do they just not give a shit?
Missing Brian

Columbiaville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2009

It was very much cold blooded murder, nice to know that he did have some "true" friends there. I wish they would do whatever they have to do find who did this. It makes it that much harder to deal with knowing they are out there just living their life as if nothing happened. It seems like they are busy arresting their own right now....have you called the detectives to see? If you don't mind, who are you? you don't have to say if you don't want to.
Wondering

Columbiaville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2009

Everyone would like to know how and why nothing happened to Dawn??? Why did they just do what they did to Brian and NOTHING to her??
Loyal Friend

Crystal Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

Missing Brian wrote:
It was very much cold blooded murder, nice to know that he did have some "true" friends there. I wish they would do whatever they have to do find who did this. It makes it that much harder to deal with knowing they are out there just living their life as if nothing happened. It seems like they are busy arresting their own right now....have you called the detectives to see? If you don't mind, who are you? you don't have to say if you don't want to.
My boyfriend and he were very very good friends for many many years. I would almost say best! Which means my children and I grew very close to him as well. Its not that I mind you particularly knowing who I am(especially if your his family) I'm just afraid "someone" might read to deeply into sum of my comments. I grew up knowing his dad, and brothers as well. No I havent called to check on any updates personally but someone very close to me works for the city and they have been keeping a check on it for "us." Do you have a personal email address? That way its not open to the public... I've heard a little about people that have been questioned, polygraphed, and over night detained. Yet still no actual arrests!!!! I do think about his family and wish they would eventually get sum closure no matter how long it takes. Who ever did do this will suffer greatly wether it be in life or death!!!
Loyal Friend

Crystal Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

Wondering wrote:
Everyone would like to know how and why nothing happened to Dawn??? Why did they just do what they did to Brian and NOTHING to her??
My PERSONAL opinion on that matter is that they needed her alive to tell a false reasoning behind this horriffic event! Because like i said earlier that this "was not over drugs!" Very poss. that it might had been a factor based on rumors.Dawn has been questioned and polygraphed and believe me she had nothing to do with the account. She will suffer everyday and will be scared to enter a house alone for the rest of her life. She truly loved Brian, I believe. I know she was a very big influence on the changes Brian had made in his life. Personally i know she knew not alot about Brians "thug life" and he would have never let her be a part of that anyway. If they were demanding "drugs" or it was a "robbery" then what would they leave her alive for???? They'd killed them both. They were there for him and only him wether it be from previous encounters, vicious rumors, or just flat out jealousy...(hoped is spelled that right)
Missing Brian

Columbiaville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

It's just weird they had to have known she was there or how would they have gotten away? Walked? I am thankful in a way she was there or they would not have found him right away...I feel bad for her for what she had to go thru if she was not involved. It's hard to believe that someone hated him that much. I believe like you that they were there to do what they did. It's just suprising that they left her alone. Brian had a way sugar coating his "thug life" as you put it, but that is the kind of person he is caring and protective. I think rumors had a lot to do with it, but why didn't they just talk to him, why did they have to go to such extremes..I would give you my e-mail but it is my name and like you it is a scary situation. Are you by any chance the girl that he dated before?
Loyal Friend

Crystal Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2009

Missing Brian wrote:
It's just weird they had to have known she was there or how would they have gotten away? Walked? I am thankful in a way she was there or they would not have found him right away...I feel bad for her for what she had to go thru if she was not involved. It's hard to believe that someone hated him that much. I believe like you that they were there to do what they did. It's just suprising that they left her alone. Brian had a way sugar coating his "thug life" as you put it, but that is the kind of person he is caring and protective. I think rumors had a lot to do with it, but why didn't they just talk to him, why did they have to go to such extremes..I would give you my e-mail but it is my name and like you it is a scary situation. Are you by any chance the girl that he dated before?
No I'm not the girl he dated before, just good friends...I think those that did it were made/coierced into the act and may not have even known him? They went to such extremes because, according to the rumors, It was them incarcerated for a really long time or Brian's life! Which leads me to believe he knew something he didnt need to know, owed a rather large debt, or got tricked into snitching(which I HIGHLY doubt). I know alot of things about Brian and his past and i know he wldn't snitch on his worst enemy, he'd go back to jail first-i hope im not wrong bout that. He def had a way of covering up all bad aspects about himself with all the joy he brought to other people-it was NEVER a dull moment when he was around. I hope to keep chatting w you in the future its nice to know sum1 else wld like to air the issue....Mayb the police r filtering this site as well and realize that we "wont let it rest, until his murderer PAYS!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of712
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Corinth Forum right now

Search the Corinth Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New Birth "About Forgiveness" 6 min - -SPOONER- - 29
Spooner 8 min Gtown71 168
house for rent 1 hr in need 1
pill sellers 1 hr jay 7
k w l a 2 hr disheartened 5
Trooper Season 2 hr Jerry 4
throw the first stone 2 hr shiniquA 3
•••
•••